Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

CCTV/Camera mod

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ThomasMineCraft
  • Minecraft: thomashmc

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:44 AM

I was on Google searching for a mod. I found it but the mod is for beta version 1.3. I kept searching and found another one but can be used for beta version 1.8.

So, if anyone is willing to make a CCTV/Camera mod for 1.0.0, it would be great. :3\

Kaevator's CCTV Block v2.2 for beta version 1.8.1: http://www.minecraft...video-camscreen
Where can I start learning Java? mhh.

Register or log in to remove.

Sepioth
    Sepioth

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:45 AM

Did you try to use the 1.8 one you found to see if it worked still?

Posted Image

ThomasMineCraft

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:48 AM

All I know from some people is that most mods for v1.8 cannot be used for v1.0.0.

Tried that with Carpet mod [from the guy who created Kitchen Addition].

Sepioth
    Sepioth

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:51 AM

I see .. I don't use many Mods as I play on SMP and most mods that create stuff don't work on SMP .. unless you use bukkit or something .. but with the constant updates to minecraft and then bukkit me and my friends won't bother until the releases get farther apart :) Don't wanna spend every week updating mods all the time :)

hofully they update soon .. took a look at one and it looks like a neat idea :)

Posted Image

ThomasMineCraft

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

View PostSepioth, on 03 December 2011 - 04:51 AM, said:

I see .. I don't use many Mods as I play on SMP and most mods that create stuff don't work on SMP

Woah. So if I have mods [not quite a lot], does that mean my game might cause a problem when playing multiplayer?

nvm stupid question.

Edited by ThomasMineCraft, 03 December 2011 - 04:56 AM.

Sepioth
    Sepioth

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:59 AM

View PostThomasMineCraft, on 03 December 2011 - 04:54 AM, said:

Woah. So if I have mods [not quite a lot], does that mean my game might cause a problem when playing multiplayer?

Any mods that create items  .. like Camera blocks will not work on a SMP unless that server is running mods to allow it. AND that mod also has to be SMP compatible.

I tried a recipe book mod and it allowed me to create the book in the crafting window but I could not pick it up or use it.

Chances are you can still play SMP but any mods will fail to work. But there's no guarantee on that

Posted Image

ThomasMineCraft

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:54 AM

View PostSepioth, on 03 December 2011 - 04:59 AM, said:

Chances are you can still play SMP but any mods will fail to work. But there's no guarantee on that

Ok. :)

jdavis66006

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

View PostThomasMineCraft, on 03 December 2011 - 04:44 AM, said:

I was on Google searching for a mod. I found it but the mod is for beta version 1.3. I kept searching and found another one but can be used for beta version 1.8.

So, if anyone is willing to make a CCTV/Camera mod for 1.0.0, it would be great. :3\

Kaevator's CCTV Block v2.2 for beta version 1.8.1: http://www.minecraft...video-camscreen

it's at http://www.minecraft...deo-camera-mod/

xXrevolver1836Xx

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

sooo... where is the mod ?