Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:00 PM
i play with a Friend on my Vanilla Minecraft Server but this creepers destroy everthing we build...
Is it possible to disable (in the prophertie file) just creepers or the explosion damage?
Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:55 PM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:12 AM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:32 AM
It's actually a bit in-depth for a simple admin command. A lot of the basic commands are done with essentials or plugins like it. Nice bumping a thread from a year ago though
Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:35 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:01 AM
I mean Mojang should have done it on their side by now since it is more complex. The problem with using a plug-in is as soon as an update happens everything falls apart. Then waiting for updates and reassemble.
In regards to the bumping I was looking for a solution and found this thread. They always say don't start a new thread if one already exists.
Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:15 AM
Added /gamerule <gamerule> <true/false> to look up and change gamerules regarding Command Block output
- /gamerule doFireTick - Whether fire should spread
- /gamerule doMobLoot - Whether mobs should drop items
- /gamerule doMobSpawning - Whether mobs should naturally spawn
- /gamerule doTileDrops - Whether blocks should have drops (does not work for paintings)
- /gamerule keepInventory - Whether the player should keep items in their inventory if they die.
- /gamerule mobGriefing - Whether creepers, endermen and withers should be able to change blocks.
Read the rules, and don't forget to not eat your veggies