• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

~ | THE LORD OF THE CRAFT | ~ - ENTER THE FRINGE - ~ OFFICIALLY T H E #1 ROLEPLAY SERVER

the #1 roleplaying server minecraft roleplaying server minecraft roleplay roleplay server minecraft roleplay fantasy magic rpg

• Please log in to reply
3962 replies to this topic

TheLordOfTheCraft

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

The World's #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server!

The Lord of the Craft is an immersive and mature roleplaying server with an extensive playerbase and professional staff. The server's purpose is to provide players with the most ideal and superb platform to roleplay on, meaning"

(1) custom plugins developed exclusively for the Lord of the Craft;(2) an extensive forum where roleplay can be performed with everyone regardless of timezones;(3) a community of over 40,000 who've helped build this fantasy world out of their own imagination's

You can be what you want to be - a pirate, a farmer, a warlord or a sorcerer - you can be them all on the Lord of the Craft.

JOIN TODAY

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Lord of the Craft is a strict-roleplay server which features a totally unique and hand-made Realm in which our players can roleplay in. We dedicate ourselves to creating the perfect platform for our players, which means that we focus entirely on ensuring the world is fit for you to roleplay in.

On the Lord of the Craft you have the chance to create a totally unique character and become anyone you want. You can be a simple peasant farmer, get married and run your farm to make a living - or you can delve into the dangerous world of politics and rise as the leader of a nation. It all depends on your interaction in the world with other players.

For the past two years (approx.) we have been the number one Minecraft Roleplay server - so we have quite some experience in ensuring the maximum experience for our players. We run regular in-game events to progress the server storyline and we feature entirely unique antagonists and lore to get you totally immersed in the server.

Our staff teams are hand-picked from the community, and are made up of the most dedicated server members we have - all focusing on ensuring that you have the perfect time with us.

The Fringe is our current land, and the people of Anthos (our older world) are currently settling in after the horror of losing their realm to a dark enemy. Small encampments are currently in growth as nations struggle within leaving in close proximity to eachother. There are plenty of small raids and battles as the balance is tested and nations rise in power. But mysterious structures scattered around the land show that we are not alone and probably won't stay safe for long.

When playing the Lord of the Craft you will encounter a huge number of players,  and you will have the chance to roleplay with literally hundreds of other players in a fully persistent world that is influenced directly by your actions. However, it's not just the in-character aspect of the Lord of the Craft which makes us so popular - we have a fantastic community that has grown over the years, and that is welcoming to all new members.

Are you seeking a mature, entertaining, immersive roleplay server?

Because this is it. You won't find any better.

We have a small application process that will take less than a day to get whitelisted provided you show maturity towards roleplay and an understanding of the rules. While you are waiting for your application to be reviewed you can log in as a "wandering soul". You won't be seen or heard by living players, but you'll have the opportunity to explore the server before being accepted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.lordofthecraft.net

Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

Posted Image

The Lord of the Craft - Minecraft's #1 Roleplay Server

Register or log in to remove.

Thatpyrodude
  • Minecraft: thatpyrodude

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:08 AM

Yay LordoftheCraft!

BoogerBuster

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

OH YEAH! Lord of the Craft, YA!

The_Blind_Seer

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:20 AM

Awesome server, Great people, Great experience. Been on for a month ish now, Best. Rp. Evar.
Heres one of our recent events:

Architecus

I approve of this.

I'm a BOSS.

XxPhogxX

This is by far the best MC server out there.

TheLordOfTheCraft

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

Thanks fellas, enjoy the server ^^.

Posted Image

The Lord of the Craft - Minecraft's #1 Roleplay Server

NoobCrafter14
  • Minecraft: NoobCrafter14

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

This is the best server in the world. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a premium RP experience!

Posted Image

HolyRane
    HolyRane

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Minecraft: HolyRane

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

LoTC yeah.

Ace___Spades
  • Minecraft: Ace__Spades

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:20 AM

Best server I have ever played on! If you are looking for an extraordinary RP experience or an epic adventure then you have to join LoTC. I want be leaving this server ever.
Posted Image

TheMinecraftGamer1677
  • Minecraft: Gamer1677

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

- Minecraft Account Name:Gamer1677

- How old are you?:12

- Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Usa

- Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:Yes

- Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:I am very friendly and i love minecraft

- How much time could you be on the server weekly?:like every fri. sat. sun.

- How long have you played minecraft?:Since 2009

- What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?:No i have not am excited to go on this server

- What do you expect this server will be like?:Fun

- What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?:Junkyard Community craft

- Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?:Yes and Yes

- Name the 4 races on this server: Dwarves Humans Elfs and Orc

- How did you hear about us?:I was looking for good servers and came across this one

- Did you vote?:I voted 1 and 2

- What was your favourite Law?:No greifing

- What was your least favourite Law?:dont have one

- What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name? The Assassin

In-Character:

- Character Name:Ezio

- What is your Race?:Human

- Lordofthecraft.net/forum, forum account:

- Biography:Ezio is a tall  15 year old he enjoys farming mining and partys

- Character Age:15

- Character Appearance:Epic

- Character Personality:Friendly and kind

- Your ambitions:.

- Can your character read or write?:Yes he can do both

- Can your character mine?:Yes

- Are you a capable builder?Yes

- Can you wield a sword?:Yes

- Enjoy Farming?:Yes Ezio loves farming

- Does your character have any special skills?:Sprint fast stealth and very good with a sword

- A screenshot of your skin:file:///C:/Users/Joe/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2011-11-30_22.06.09.png

- Other Information:.

Earendil
    Earendil

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: _Earendil_

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:25 AM

LotC for life!
Posted Image

Zemues
    Zemues

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:50 AM

Out-Of-Character
Minecraft Account Name: BeattleManTom

Did you attend minecon and sign up at the LOTC booth?:No

How old are you?:17

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Est. Florida

Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:Yes

Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:I am from Florida. I am in 11th grade. I LOVE MINECRAFT

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 7 hours a week

What do you know about Roleplaying? What is it?: I was in a preforming arts school. Role play to me is when you act like a character and forget about how you would react and do what your character would do.

In your own Words, describe what Metagaming and Powergaming are: Metagaming is speaking out of character and Powergaming is when you make your character overpowering, EX. he can never die  

What do you expect this server will be like?:From what i have seen and heard it sounds fun even more when you donate. It would be a test to what i learned from my school also.

What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?: Lycosa Gaming(has been removed)Friends severs(no point)

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes I agree to all rules.

How did you hear about us?:From Radon/Soundbisect

What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name?: Zemues

In-Character

Character Name: UxHal

What is your Race?:Orc

Biography(This should include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Uxhals family consisted of him, his two brothers and his parents. Taught by his father he learned how to master an axe at the early age of six, he had a decent childhood not to poor, and not to rich. He was very kind, everyone in his town admired him, and his family was respected.

When he was only eleven he found his true love. He thought he was set, but at the age of thirteen UxHal's town was unexpectedly attacked by dwarves, his parents were killed and his love was taken away. Luckily his brothers protected him, and he managed to survive the fight.

Now after training with his brothers for nine years he is finally is strong, and he does not seek revenge, he only wants to find his true love again.

Out in the Wilds, your character comes across a small cottage. Outside, there appears to be an elf struggling combat with two bandits. What does your character do? He will help the elf and try to befriend him.

Your character walks up to a shop in the middle of Al'Khazar. "Hello, my good sir!" says the shop owner. "What may I help you with today?" How does your character answer? May you sell me Diamond Axe kind sir?

Other Information:

Leland22
    Leland22

Mathematical Dessert

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Minecraft: Leland22

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

-Reserved for when my video uploads-

Posted Image

Badgerz
    Badgerz

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2571 posts
  • Minecraft: Badgerz

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:48 AM

Here's my resubmitted application.

Out-Of-Character:
-Minecraft Account Name:

Badgerz.

-How old are you?:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

Central/America.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes I do.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

I'm creative when it comes to building, writing and drawing. I am also a big fan of RP and Minecraft.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

5 days a week.

-How long have you played minecraft?:

May 2010.

-What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?:

I have roleplayed for years in DnD and WoW. Mostly crafting my character's story in a static environment-- made it that much more thrilling.

-What do you expect this server will be like?:

Organized and beatuiful-- something amazing.

-What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?:

I've played on my friend's for a year, however it changed power frequently and wasn't stable in the least.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?:

Yes and yes.

-Name the 4 races on this server.

Orc, Elf, Dwarf and Human.

-How did you hear about us?:

Forums.

-Did you vote?:

Yes.

-What was your favourite Law?:

Theft being punishable.

-What was your least favourite Law?:

There isn't really one-- they're all just.

-What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name?

Badgerz.

In-Character:

-Character Name:

"Baenol", with the title "the Badger", or just "Badgers".

-What is your Race?:

For the conditions of the server, elf definitely looks good.

-Lordofthecraft.net/forum  forum account:

Badgerz.

-Biography:

Spoiler:

-Character Age:

-Character Appearance:

Tall, lanky, blue eyes and shrouded face with a regal blue color covering the body. The armor is adorned with small silver and stone amounts, carved personally.

Spoiler:
-Character Personality:

Calm yet cynical, and willing to follow orders when given.

-Your ambitions:

To forge a kingdom of my own. Of course, branched out under a main kingdom.

-Can your character read or write?:

Yes.

-Can your character mine?:

Yes.

-Are you a capable builder?

Very much so.

-Can you wield a sword?:

Of course.

-Enjoy Farming?:

The farmiest of farming of course.

-Does your character have any special skills?:

He's very creative when it comes to crafting and building, and is very clever when it comes to creating traps and puzzles.

-A screenshot of your skin:

Spoiler:
-Other Information:

Here's a video months ago about what I'm capable of (of course much more has been done).

Spoiler:

Posted Image
stolen from Tirin<3

crasher1998

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

Out-Of-Character:- Mike
Minecraft Account Name:- lordleeuw
How old are you?:-im 16
Time-Zone/Country of Residence: -im from holland
Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:-its not bad peole do understand it
Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:-im from holland do judo like the movie lord of the rings have 1 brother like minecraft have 2 dogs and thats enough i guess
How much time could you be on the server weekly?:-i dont know
How long have you played minecraft?:-almost 5 monts
What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?:-i do like characters from movies as long as i remember
What do you expect this server will be like?:-i hope like middle earth from lord of the rings
What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?:-i still play on other servers
Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?:-yes i agreed andunderstood most of them
Name the 4 races on this server.-men elf orc an dwarf
How did you hear about us?:-i just saw the forum
Did you vote?:-no
What was your favourite Law?:-they are all fine
What was your least favourite Law?:-none of them
What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name?i dont have a forum account name of loc but if you mean minecraft forums its crasher1998
In-Character:-
Character Name:-lordleeuw
What is your Race?:-i will be an elf
Lordofthecraft.net/forum, forum account:-i only have minecraft forum and not lotc
Biography:-lordleeuw is an elf who mostly is in the wild and hunts and can only be killed and dont die because his age
Character Age:- 174 as an elf he is immortal
Character Appearance:- he has a creeper on his back and is wounded
Character Personality:-he is very kind but he kills mobs if he can and dont make him angry
Your ambitions:-
Can your character read or write?:-he can do both in the language of all races
Can your character mine?:-yes he can dig a diggy diggy hole
Are you a capable builder?-with help he can build very mutch
Can you wield a sword?:-yes
Enjoy Farming?:-he doesnt farm for fun but he can farm
Does your character have any special skills?:-he is good at fighting and his favorite weapon is bow and arrow
A screenshot of your skin:-
Other Information:this is all you need

Lancer_Vance

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

Out-Of-Character:

- Minecraft Account Name: Lancer_Vance

- How old are you?: 24

- Time-Zone/Country of Residence:  -5 GMT / US Eastern

- Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes

- Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: Tall 6'5" 230 lbs (overweight x_X). An extremely high cholesterol. Still in College.

- How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Tues-Friday nights, Saturday.

- How long have you played minecraft?: At least a year 1/2

- What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?: One word. Dungeons and Dragons. Always a Dwarf (ironic that im 6'5"?), sometimes a Human. Always a warrior with a mining background. RPing within games? 5 years / RPing within D&D? 15.

- What do you expect this server will be like?: I hope its going to be as good as I have heard it is, along with getting a lot more friends.

- What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?: My first ever server was Pixelville, when the owner left, he left it to me, I ran it for a year until I could no longer pay it myself, I co-owned with 3 others to keep up server rent, I miss it greatly. Recently It was deleted by a series of hackers. Forever gone.

- Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?: I understand all the rules. I really like the lore, very good detail explained. Read around forums. Will continue to do so.

- Name the 4 races on this server. Human, Dwarf, Elf, and Orc. Also I've seen Undead and Ascended as the sub-races.

- How did you hear about us?: Through people that visited and played on Pixelville.

- Did you vote?: Yes I did. And Will continue to do so.

- What was your favourite Law?: I have a few actually, the No griefing policy (always had issues with them no matter what in MC). Also the 'no l337' speak. It annoys the hell out of me. RP is RP, don't waste it.

- What was your least favourite Law?: "you must keep in character" I will admit, I love to RP, but there are certain instances where one must speak as himself or herself to get a point across.

- What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name? Lancer_Vance

In-Character:

- Character Name: Boindil of the Flying Axes Clan

- What is your Race?: Dwarf

- Lordofthecraft.net/forum, forum account: Lancer_Vance

- Biography: Me farthen (father) was named Uhnfred the Battleken, an epic axeman. Unfortunetly he died before I was born in a great battle..theres been many of those. (Will Continue later)

- Character Age: 138 Considered Middle-Aged

- Character Appearance: 5'4" 240 lbs. Good Build, Built for War, mining, and building. Dark Hair with a touch of grey settling in. Scar on left eye (battle scar).

- Character Personality: Tempermental at times, toward Elves (he doesn't like them too much), toward orcs (will attack on sight unless held back), toward humans (will trade with them but don't expect to help them fight). Toward Dwarves? We are kin.

- Your ambitions: To build grand and epic castles, whether they are above or below ground. And to mine in the deepest of pits for jewels and riches, in which to make even grander builds.

- Can your character read or write?: Yes, but he doesn't really like to write that much, however one must read if one is to follow directions to locations. Specially maps.

- Can your character mine?: Extremely well, if not, I would not call myself a Dwarf. It is who I am.

- Are you a capable builder? Extremely. (See Screens in 'Skills' Below.)

- Can you wield a sword?: If need be, yes, but I prefer Axes. Axes do some beautiful things to orcs.

- Enjoy Farming?: Not so much, One must eat, but I prefer mead, and some bread doesn't hurt.

- Does your character have any special skills?: (As per D&D, Wielding dual axes.) (As For buildings): http://s296.photobuc...ance/My Builds/

- A screenshot of your skin:
Posted Image

- Other Information: (I have been an owner of several servers, mainly BF2 back in the day, and owner of 1 minecraft server (Pixelville). This doesn't mean I am going to tell you how to run things, thats not it at all, but If you need additional admins, you may put me to the test.)
Posted Image

Djglash
    Djglash

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:10 PM

- Minecraft Account Name:Joshamee

- How old are you?:14

- Time-Zone/Country of Residence:iceland

- Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:Yes

- Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:I am very friendly and i love minecraft

- How much time could you be on the server weekly?:like every fri. sat. sun.

- How long have you played minecraft?:Since 2011

- What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?:i have a great interest in rpg games.  About 1 year

- What do you expect this server will be like?:awesome

- What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?: none

- Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?:Yes and Yes

- Name the 4 races on this server: Dwarves Humans Elfs and Orc

- How did you hear about us?:I was looking for good servers and came across this one

- Did you vote?:I voted 1 and 2

- What was your favourite Law?:No greifing

- What was your least favourite Law?: not able to build

- What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name?

In-Character:

- Character Name:Joshamee

- Lordofthecraft.net/forum, forum account:

- Biography: Joshamee is an adventurer looking for fun

- Character Age:21

- Character Appearance: legit

- Character Personality:Friendly and kind

- Your ambitions: to be a great server

- Can your character read or write?:Yes he can do both

- Can your character mine?:Yes

- Are you a capable builder?Yes

- Can you wield a sword?:Yes

- Enjoy Farming?: not mutch but i can feed myself

- Does your character have any special skills?:Sprint fast stealth and very good with a sword

- A screenshot of your skin: no spoilers :o:O

Taniss99

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

- Minecraft Account Name:Taniss99

- How old are you?:14

- Time-Zone/Country of Residence:EET (+2)

- Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:I think so

- Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:I am friendly, I love ROCK/METAL music,STAR WARS,LOTR,Doctor Who?, and games

- How much time could you be on the server weekly?:More than 1 hour

- How long have you played minecraft?:Since the summer

- What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?:I am interested in MMORPG games from years

- What do you expect this server will be like?:ULTRA MEGA SUPER EPIC GIGA HIPER EPIC?

- What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?: Stronghold (medieval server)

- Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?:Yes

- Name the 4 races on this server: Humans Dwarves Elfs and Orcs

- How did you hear about us?:I was looking for LOTR server

- Did you vote?:Yep

- What was your favourite Law?: No racism

- What was your least favourite Law?: No block jumping  

- What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name?: MeTaLch0

In-Character:

- Character Name:Taniss

- Lordofthecraft.net/forum, forum account:Taniss

- Biography: I was born in a village near Wolfhill.When I was child the village was attacked by King Robert and his army.My Father Sir Aranir hide me in the forest.He said that his most imporant knight - Torin will save me.He had gone to defend King Ulric by the attackers.On the next day Torin telled to me that my father will never return.Torin started to train me and said to me that when I finish my training I will be a knight.After 1 year I can fight with sword and shoot with bow.After a week I went to the army.And after few months of hard training I went to Legion "143".After 6 days they have sent me to help Cpt. Hamdir who was been defending the Kingdom - Iron Shield by King Robert.The army of King Robert was enormous and too powerful and only I and the archer Sam "The Green Eye"
THE STORY DON'T CONTAINS THINGS FROM LOTR

- Character Age:21

- Character Appearance: Some kind of Ranger outfit

- Character Personality:Friendly and nice

- Your ambitions: To be EPIC server

- Can your character read or write?:Yep

- Can your character mine?:Nope

- Are you a capable builder?:Nope

- Can you wield a sword?:YES

- Enjoy Farming?:Nope

- Does your character have any special skills?:He is good with bows and swords

- A screenshot of your skin: http://imageshack.us...mupload&newlp=1

EDIT: APP FOR "RANGERS OF THE WILD"

IGN:Taniss99
Character Name:Taniss
Timezone: EET (+2)
Race:Human
Roleplaying Skill:
Why you wish to join?:I want to protect the good people from the Evil Forces
Will you uphold every Rule:YES
Link to your Application:

Posted Image

DanielJ97

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

No doubt: The best roleplay server on Minecraft, I can't recommend it any more than that.

Co-Owner/Co-Admin/Technical Guy @ Vecasa's SMP Server

Forum Thread | www.vecasa.net