Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Player.dat for you guys/girls/Other(IOS ONLY)


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1

EVeryonetaken
  • Location: The house down the street

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

I did this for those who can't.

http://www.mediafire...kyw21dhqx5ekt99 (water, lava, ice)
http://www.mediafire...n02xqq3lgnx9m2r (half iron door, wooden door, TNT)

Download copy in to the documents/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/yoursavegame and override

NOTE: IT WILL REPLACE YOUR CURRENT 3 INVENTORY SLOTS SELECTING ANOTHER BLOCK WILL PUSH THEM BACK JUST OVERRIDE AGAIN
♥♠♣♦

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Shero136
    Shero136

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

View PostEVeryonetaken, on 30 November 2011 - 10:50 PM, said:

I did this for those who can't.

http://www.mediafire...kyw21dhqx5ekt99 (water, lava, ice)
http://www.mediafire...n02xqq3lgnx9m2r (half iron door, wooden door, TNT)

Download copy in to the documents/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/yoursavegame and override

NOTE: IT WILL REPLACE YOUR CURRENT 3 INVENTORY SLOTS SELECTING ANOTHER BLOCK WILL PUSH THEM BACK JUST OVERRIDE AGAIN
how did you do this!, it's awsome, Good work!
Obey your master!!!!!!!
     Metallica still Rocks!

#3

L1G1Tb3ast
  • Location: ~/pxmc
  • Minecraft: L1G1Tb3ast

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:18 AM

View PostShero136, on 01 December 2011 - 01:31 AM, said:

how did you do this!, it's awsome, Good work!
It's hidden inside the files. You just SSH or navigate into your device, and copy it to or from.

[ BLOG / SERVER ]


#4

EVeryonetaken
  • Location: The house down the street

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

View PostShero136, on 01 December 2011 - 01:31 AM, said:

how did you do this!, it's awsome, Good work!

Just used a hex editor to change inventory values acorrding to this page --->http://www.minecraft...Pocket_Edition)
♥♠♣♦

#5

MinecraftMcCreeper
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: AnchMan

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:50 AM

So how do you get in those files? I plugged my iPod (4th gen.)into my computer and went into the My Computer part hoping there would be a removable device or something that said, "iPod", and would have all of my apps and junk?! I was wrong (shocker). Help me out a bit...
Posted Image
    

Milk 'em cows day in n' day out...


#6

Shero136
    Shero136

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:11 AM

View PostEVeryonetaken, on 01 December 2011 - 03:04 AM, said:

Just used a hex editor to change inventory values acorrding to this page --->http://www.minecraft...Pocket_Edition)
how come you cant see it in ifile?
Obey your master!!!!!!!
     Metallica still Rocks!

#7

EVeryonetaken
  • Location: The house down the street

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

View PostShero136, on 01 December 2011 - 05:11 AM, said:

how come you cant see it in ifile?

I have ifile and i can see if fine, are you using the freeware version?

Here is a pic of it in there Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
♥♠♣♦

#8

thusman
    thusman

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:42 AM

I did this and now my entire map is gone...

#9

EVeryonetaken
  • Location: The house down the street

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:10 AM

View Postthusman, on 02 December 2011 - 02:42 AM, said:

I did this and now my entire map is gone...

Sorry to hear that I don't what happen there, but you should always back up before you mess with things like this
♥♠♣♦

#10

CrysisLTU

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

This works on Android, I tried it today.

#11

EVeryonetaken
  • Location: The house down the street

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

View PostCrysisLTU, on 04 December 2011 - 02:27 PM, said:

This works on Android, I tried it today.

Cool did not know that don't own any Android devices
♥♠♣♦

#12

CrysisLTU

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:05 PM

View PostEVeryonetaken, on 04 December 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

Cool did not know that don't own any Android devices
All the map files (.dat) from the MC:PE are cross-compatible with the iOS and Android versions.

#13

RedrumSsam

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

View PostMinecraftMcCreeper, on 01 December 2011 - 04:50 AM, said:

So how do you get in those files? I plugged my iPod (4th gen.)into my computer and went into the My Computer part hoping there would be a removable device or something that said, "iPod", and would have all of my apps and junk?! I was wrong (shocker). Help me out a bit...

Ipod touch/iphone must be jailbroken. go to www.ifans.com , read up on it a bit.

Posted Image


#14

Youqi
    Youqi

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 54 posts
  • Location: The Netherlands (No, not the Nether)
  • Minecraft: Youqi

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:23 AM

Works on my Xperia PLAY. But I usually use hex editor because other devices have 3 slots and Xperia PLAY 8.
Posted Image Click the egg :D

#15

maxpowa
    maxpowa

    Gold Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 407 posts
  • Location: 10.0.0.1
  • Minecraft: maxpowa

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostRedrumSsam, on 05 December 2011 - 06:52 PM, said:

Ipod touch/iphone must be jailbroken. go to www.ifans.com , read up on it a bit.
Technically it doesn't, just look up iExplorer...

I maintain TukMC here on MCF. I'm working on updating AdvancedHUD. Please check out my BukkitDev page!

Posted Image


#16

brogan20
  • Location: Mystic land of lol :D

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

Just go this its awesome finally I can get this without finding something else to do it. :iapprove:
Posted Image

#17

brogan20
  • Location: Mystic land of lol :D

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

Are you making any others?
Posted Image

#18

Aangiix3
    Aangiix3

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

So wait, how do I light the TNT now? lol

#19

creeperweeper
  • Location: LOL wait what?
  • Minecraft: MikeeyD01

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

LOL How are we supposed to set TNT off?
Posted Image

#20

feasega
    feasega

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: feasega

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

lol its so easy
download MyFile
go to the player.dat
and change what you want like for tnt do e2 at the begging its very simple
Posted Image