Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.0.0] Capes Mod

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

eliteZman
  • Minecraft: eliteZman

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:51 AM

I made a simple mod that makes it look like the user and everyone else that they see has the red creeper cape that was given to all Minecon attendees.
Posted Image For the user of the mod, it will look like every other player that they see has a cape, however you will not see any of the capes if you have not downloaded the mod.

Download:adf.ly

Register or log in to remove.

strembitsky
  • Minecraft: strembitsky

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:52 AM

We already have a capes mod.
If you're reading this it most likely determines that you're able to read.
Do you want to play my adventure map, Trials and Tribulations?

xXWazupXx

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

They already have it.. http://www.minecraft...00-capemod-fun/
Posted Image

eliteZman
  • Minecraft: eliteZman

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:01 AM

I don't think that other cape mods make it look like everyone you see has the cape.

HPBoy99
    HPBoy99

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Minecraft: Traitor_kill_me

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:07 AM

Hey good job! I appreciate your effort to create this ! I'm  thinking about getting it but my freind got it already. Thanks but if you happen to make a plugin that would be great ....

HPBoy99
    HPBoy99

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

Anyways , don't feel discouraged because of the negative respnces! They're just here because they want to rulenotch'ed or banhammer you !

Mincrafter237
  • Location: Ponyville, Equestria. In the little house on the left, near town square.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:04 AM

View PostHPBoy99, on 01 December 2011 - 01:31 AM, said:

Anyways , don't feel discouraged because of the negative respnces! They're just here because they want to rulenotch'ed or banhammer you !

1st) You could just spare a moment and look at the mods section and see tons and I mean  TONS! Of cape mods.
2nd) Not all of us want to banhammer him,we just want people to stop making cape mods.

And also; This mod is so unoriginal, I mean just look at the dirt to diamonds mods......freakin' stupid

WHY DID THE OTHER (stupid) USERS ASK NOTCH FOR PERSONAL CAPES!!?!!!?!?!??!?!?!??!

NOW LOOK, THE BACON CLOAK WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM/HER!!! :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS:
Spoiler:

HPBoy99
    HPBoy99

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

View PostMincrafter237, on 02 December 2011 - 06:04 AM, said:

1st) You could just spare a moment and look at the mods section and see tons and I mean  TONS! Of cape mods.
2nd) Not all of us want to banhammer him,we just want people to stop making cape mods.

And also; This mod is so unoriginal, I mean just look at the dirt to diamonds mods......freakin' stupid

WHY DID THE OTHER (stupid) USERS ASK NOTCH FOR PERSONAL CAPES!!?!!!?!?!??!?!?!??!

NOW LOOK, THE BACON CLOAK WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM/HER!!! :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS:

Let's see ...
1) Haven't seen one with the acyual cape from minecon ( not yet )
2) Agreeable ...

Yep agreeable press report on this mod then.

jamacandude
  • Minecraft: jamacandude

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Can you make it a mod just like this only a different cape...
One just as cool but it's not fair to steal the minecon cape
also vid plz. :)