Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bad video card driver! happens after updating video card driver!


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1

Oeeix
    Oeeix

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:24 PM

hi, its been a long time since i played minecraft now, and i really want to play but it wont let me run the game. i have tried to update my video card driver many times. i have waited 2-3 months now and i have updated it 3 times. i have the newest driver all the time but it does not work.

Posted Image

my specs:
processor: Intel® Core™ i5  3.33GHz
Installed memory (RAM):  4,00 GB
System Type:  64-bit operating system
video card:  ATI Radeon HD 5800

thanks for any replies!

Register or log in to remove.

#2

babalooba100

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

buy a new card and load files or delete files for minecraft exept ur saves, ur save list and worlds try that

#3

rctdude2
    rctdude2

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: rctdude2

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Did you try completely uninstalling your video card drivers and reinstalling them? Whenever I have video driver problems that usually does the trick.

#4

Oeeix
    Oeeix

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

View Postbabalooba100, on 29 November 2011 - 08:27 PM, said:

buy a new card and load files or delete files for minecraft exept ur saves, ur save list and worlds try that

i have deleted the whole .minecraft folder several times. and downloaded minecraft again, but no result.



View Postrctdude2, on 29 November 2011 - 08:30 PM, said:

Did you try completely uninstalling your video card drivers and reinstalling them? Whenever I have video driver problems that usually does the trick.


yes, the driver really F**** up my pc. so everytime i updated i had to remove everything several times to get it to work. so the answer is yes... i have deleted it before i installed the update!


thanks for the replies :)

#5

rctdude2
    rctdude2

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: rctdude2

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Try following the instructions found here then try reinstalling the drivers, making sure you download the latest version of your drivers.

#6

Oeeix
    Oeeix

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

View Postrctdude2, on 29 November 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

Try following the instructions found here then try reinstalling the drivers, making sure you download the latest version of your drivers.

ty for answer... i will try that out tomorrow!

(even though im pretty sure it is installed correctly because i wouldn't be able to play CS:S or BF3 if it wasn't!)