Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mine Little Pony skins and skin requests

• Please log in to reply
7276 replies to this topic

charged_creeper
  • Minecraft: CupcakeEdgeworth

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:42 PM

again... is there a creeper pony skin??? (witch a suit)

Register or log in to remove.

Wrathofcat
  • Minecraft: Stillalive1114

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:53 AM

View PostBlazevoir, on 20 December 2011 - 07:26 PM, said:

There's a Nyan Cat skin (made for this mod, but you can also use it as a normal skin) if you don't mind that.

Also, welcome to the Minecraft forums! (You can never leave us now, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :P)
Touché!
Posted Image
DA BRONIES DEY SO MANY :3

Zodman1242

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

View PostVerdana, on 27 November 2011 - 11:15 PM, said:

The Mine Little Pony mod allows players to use custom skins to appear in game as ponies, in the style of the TV show "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic". To keep discussion in the mod thread related to the mod itself, this thread is for those who would like to post the skins they have made, or request skins to be used with the mod.

Link to Mine Little Pony mod

The skins provided with the mod include all the main ponies from the show, and can be downloaded here:

Mine Little Pony skins (mediafire download)
Mine Little Pony skins (direct download)

Full list of skins included in the "Mine Little Pony skins" download, so you don't ask for characters already included with the mod:
Spoiler:

I probably won't be making too many more skins myself, but hopefully you can find someone in this thread to help with your requests :)

If you want a simple skin without too many accessories you can probably make it with the new Minecraft pony creator I made (only tested on Windows in Firefox and Google Chrome, doesn't work properly in IE or Opera).

Read the "Skinning" guide in the mod post for information about how to make skins for yourself. The most common problems are:

• Skin shows up without hair, tail, wings and horn. That probably means MS Paint (or another image editor that does not support transparent PNGs) was used to edit the skin. Don't try and edit skins in Paint it won't work. You could try GIMP instead. If you saved your skin in paint, the areas that should be transparent will be white. Erase those areas to be transparent using a good image editor and you'll be fine.
  • Wrong type of pony, or background pony is displayed instead of my own skin. This means the trigger pixel at (0,0) is set to the wrong colour. The colour needs to have the exact RGB values listed in the skinning guide.
  • User appears as human instead of pony. This means you didn't install the mod correctly, and is not related to any problems with your skin.

If your skin doesn't work, you can post the skin here with a description of the problem and hopefully someone will be able to tell you what is wrong. You can use Imgur to upload images to the web which you can then post to this thread using the [IMG] tags.

If you post a request, and later someone makes the skin for you, please edit your original post to say you received the skin so others know not to work on it.

Blazevoir
  • Minecraft: Blazevoir

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:08 AM

Oooooooooooookay... Why did you quote that? We could've just went back to the first page and see that...
Posted Image

KagamineBen1337
  • Minecraft: KagamineBen1337

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

I'd like this original pony made into a skin. For the cutie mark, I'd like a diamond or something Minecraft-related, but make sure it complements the colors. I'd do this myself, but I don't have Fireworks and the online skin creator doesn't have the right hair. Please PM me (don't reply in the topic, I won't see it) if you'd like to make the skin.

Click here to see my pegasus.

EDIT: Or look at my profile picture.
Guess what I'm not clicking on?
THAT LOUSY, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING DRAGON EGG OF YOURS.

Barney_the_pedo

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

Umm, I would've done this myself but I couldn't find my skin file but....
Can you make a skin of "Popo" from dragon ball z, ponyfy it, and make the cutie mark a dragonball? i know it's a challenge and i know it's probably a ridiculous request but i couldn't find and edit my popo skin file
Thanks
If you tell me Redstone is useless,
               boy I will kick your butt.

Terrorfex

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

A Nightmare Moon skin would sure be swell ... ;)

Lascupa0788
  • Minecraft: Lascupa0788

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:18 AM

Has anyone ever done a Littlepip one? I'd quite like to see that. Y'know, Fallout Equestria.
"Wouldn't it be cool if Belarus was habitable?" ~DMP on AH.com
Hungary and Prussia are awesome! Do not forget Gilbird is watching you.

macoman1
  • Minecraft: macoman1

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:11 AM

View Postmacoman1, on 28 November 2011 - 01:40 AM, said:

Hi can anypony make this skin for me please? (no cutie mark on purpose :P) (also I'm a failure with pics just doing what i did is a miracle for me so sorry if the pic is too big or if the white is annyoing or something)

Posted Image

I have been patient since page 2 and tried not to post again but this has gone on for a while now so if anypony can skin this I would be very grateful.

teknicninja

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:38 AM

You just got 20% cooler.

DarqueJoey

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

:) im reviewing this mod for youtube!
Posted Image

Blazevoir

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

View PostDarqueJoey, on 23 December 2011 - 10:03 AM, said:

:) im reviewing this mod for youtube!
Yay and all, but this thread's for skin requests for the mod.
Posted Image

Snifi
    Snifi

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: snifi55

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

View PostTerrorfex, on 23 December 2011 - 01:55 AM, said:

A Nightmare Moon skin would sure be swell ... ;)
Somebody already made a Nightmare Moon skin
Check previous pages
If you like/agree with what I've said, please click that lil' (+)!
Posted Image

KagamineBen1337
  • Minecraft: KagamineBen1337

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

Sorry for the repeat post, but nopony has replied to my first one...

Can someone make a skin of my avatar? The cutie mark should be something from Minecraft that complements the colors. I'd do it myself, but I don't have a program that can make and edit PNG files... :P

EDIT: Somepony made it for me. Don't bother.
Guess what I'm not clicking on?
THAT LOUSY, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING DRAGON EGG OF YOURS.

Blazevoir

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

View PostKagamineBen1337, on 23 December 2011 - 04:06 PM, said:

Sorry for the repeat post, but nopony has replied to my first one...
At least wait like two pages... The skinners might actually be busy with other things.
Posted Image

FloorAfterFloorAfterFloor
  • Minecraft: Ep_ix

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

Can you make me a pony? My username is Ep_ix. Search me on minershoes.com for my skin. I want my cutie mark as a creeper face.
Posted Image CLICK ME NOW PLS!!!

Musume
    Musume

Carpenter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Minecraft: Aki_Fox

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

Spoiler:

Posted Image < You click this, I give you much love :3

charged_creeper
  • Minecraft: CupcakeEdgeworth

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

why isnt anypony responding to my post?!?!?!

Sorrik
    Sorrik

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Minecraft: Sorrik

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

Is there an easy way that I can customize my skin without using that pony skin creator you made (No offense. It's good, but I'd rather make it myself) Is the skin file located where the other skins are?
"Keep reality close at hand, but keep those you love over-lands close as well" -Seth C. 2009

Blazevoir

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

View PostSorrik, on 24 December 2011 - 12:08 AM, said:

Is there an easy way that I can customize my skin without using that pony skin creator you made (No offense. It's good, but I'd rather make it myself) Is the skin file located where the other skins are?
Not sure what you're asking... Are you trying to find a skin editor for the normal or pony models? Or what?
Posted Image