• Please log in to reply
7276 replies to this topic

Verdana
    Verdana

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

The Mine Little Pony mod allows players to use custom skins to appear in game as ponies, in the style of the TV show "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic". To keep discussion in the mod thread related to the mod itself, this thread is for those who would like to post the skins they have made, or request skins to be used with the mod.

Link to Mine Little Pony mod

The skins provided with the mod include all the main ponies from the show, and can be downloaded here:

Mine Little Pony skins (mediafire download)
Mine Little Pony skins (direct download)

Full list of skins included in the "Mine Little Pony skins" download, so you don't ask for characters already included with the mod:
Spoiler:

I probably won't be making too many more skins myself, but hopefully you can find someone in this thread to help with your requests :)

If you want a simple skin without too many accessories you can probably make it with the new Minecraft pony creator I made (only tested on Windows in Firefox and Google Chrome, doesn't work properly in IE or Opera).

Read the "Skinning" guide in the mod post for information about how to make skins for yourself. The most common problems are:

• Skin shows up without hair, tail, wings and horn. That probably means MS Paint (or another image editor that does not support transparent PNGs) was used to edit the skin. Don't try and edit skins in Paint it won't work. You could try GIMP instead. If you saved your skin in paint, the areas that should be transparent will be white. Erase those areas to be transparent using a good image editor and you'll be fine.
  • Wrong type of pony, or background pony is displayed instead of my own skin. This means the trigger pixel at (0,0) is set to the wrong colour. The colour needs to have the exact RGB values listed in the skinning guide.
  • User appears as human instead of pony. This means you didn't install the mod correctly, and is not related to any problems with your skin.

If your skin doesn't work, you can post the skin here with a description of the problem and hopefully someone will be able to tell you what is wrong. You can use Imgur to upload images to the web which you can then post to this thread using the [IMG] tags.

If you post a request, and later someone makes the skin for you, please edit your original post to say you received the skin so others know not to work on it.

Register or log in to remove.

Bunchiepie87
  • Minecraft: Bunchiepie87

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

My original request on the mod thread:

View PostBunchiepie87, on 27 November 2011 - 01:06 PM, said:

Can someone please make me a skin of a bunchie? If you don't know what that is here is a picture:
Spoiler:
It would be great it could be a pegasus and have the cutie mark be a pie. I suck at skinning so I could never do it myself =P
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I got my skin, thanks to Verdana. :D
Last one alive lock the door!
Posted Image

san_sama
    san_sama

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:22 PM

Ping skin  is done:thanks veranda :3
[/

Crnl.Volgin said:

Who's afraid of a little thunder?

a_mysterius_minecrafter
  • Minecraft: Pythonal

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:22 PM

remeber my skin request on the mod fourms? can someone do it? you might have to go back a few page to find the instructions, but otherwise it should be fine.

spike has moustache.- refrencing to bunchie's signature.

(Ace of spades 1.0) is for 12-year-olds with the attention spans of a Rugby ball.

a_mysterius_minecrafter

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

View PostVerdana, on 27 November 2011 - 11:15 PM, said:

The Mine Little Pony mod allows players to use custom skins to appear in game as ponies, in the style of the TV show "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic". To keep discussion in the mod thread related to the mod itself, this thread is for those who would like to post the skins they have made, or request skins to be used with the mod.

Link to Mine Little Pony mod

The skins provided with the mod include all the main ponies from the show, and can be downloaded here:

Mine Little Pony skins (mediafire download)
Mine Little Pony skins (direct download)

I probably won't be making too many more skins myself, but hopefully you can find someone in this thread to help with your requests :)

do you have your own skin? if not, make one!

(Ace of spades 1.0) is for 12-year-olds with the attention spans of a Rugby ball.

Verdana
    Verdana

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

View Posta_mysterius_minecrafter, on 27 November 2011 - 11:34 PM, said:

do you have your own skin? if not, make one!
Of course!
Spoiler:

a_mysterius_minecrafter

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

if anyone making my skin needs further instructions, go on the mod fourm, find the skin EarthApoclypto made for me, find my reply to that post, follow the instructions there, and make my skin. i do believe the posts were on page 40... or maybe 41? anyway, it's after 40.

View PostVerdana, on 27 November 2011 - 11:43 PM, said:

Of course!
Spoiler:

*head exsplodes*

soooooooo cute! ^0^

ummm...

ignore that.

leoniskiwi
  • Minecraft: leoniskiwi

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

hello.  I've made a custom skin for the mod and i actually like it. (i stink at making skins)  anyways,  i uploaded it to my profile on minecraft.net  and when i load the game the mod works and it looks like my custom skin has loaded.  but when i open up my inventory or press F5,  the skin changes to one of the preset skins.  I put a white pixle at 0,0 to make it an alicorn.  I kept the .txt file on the default ponyfication level 2. I re installed the mod 2 times and have re-edited my skin multiple times but im still having the same problem.  is this a common problem?  would you be able to tell me how to solve my problem?  your help would be apreciated :V
"I'm Jayrad Ice-Veins.  Do you ever wonder why things look better without their skin on?"
-Jayrad Ice-Veins Posted Image

a_mysterius_minecrafter

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:16 AM

View Postleoniskiwi, on 28 November 2011 - 12:12 AM, said:

hello.  I've made a custom skin for the mod and i actually like it. (i stink at making skins)  anyways,  i uploaded it to my profile on minecraft.net  and when i load the game the mod works and it looks like my custom skin has loaded.  but when i open up my inventory or press F5,  the skin changes to one of the preset skins.  I put a white pixle at 0,0 to make it an alicorn.  I kept the .txt file on the default ponyfication level 2. I re installed the mod 2 times and have re-edited my skin multiple times but im still having the same problem.  is this a common problem?  would you be able to tell me how to solve my problem?  your help would be apreciated :V

please post this on the offical mod fourm, this is for requesting and posting skins only.

64th post! full stack!

leoniskiwi
  • Minecraft: leoniskiwi

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:18 AM

View Posta_mysterius_minecrafter, on 28 November 2011 - 12:16 AM, said:

please post this on the offical mod fourm, this is for requesting and posting skins only.

opps
sorry D:
"I'm Jayrad Ice-Veins.  Do you ever wonder why things look better without their skin on?"
-Jayrad Ice-Veins Posted Image

a_mysterius_minecrafter

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:20 AM

View Postleoniskiwi, on 28 November 2011 - 12:18 AM, said:

opps
sorry D:

well, you are new, so you shouldn't be blamed.

Dunderflop
  • Minecraft: Dunderflop

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:27 AM

Can you do this skin for me?
Don't mind the background and title

Posted Image

Posted Image

a_mysterius_minecrafter

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

View PostDunderflop, on 28 November 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

Can you do this skin for me?

Posted Image

why is it diffrent from your avatar?

it appears i'm being ignored.

san_sama
    san_sama

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

View Posta_mysterius_minecrafter, on 28 November 2011 - 12:33 AM, said:

why is it diffrent from your avatar?

it appears i'm being ignored.
as am i....
[/

Crnl.Volgin said:

a_mysterius_minecrafter

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

View Postsan_sama, on 28 November 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

as am i....

oy vay.

View Posta_mysterius_minecrafter, on 27 November 2011 - 11:57 PM, said:

if anyone making my skin needs further instructions, go on the mod fourm, find the skin EarthApoclypto made for me, find my reply to that post, follow the instructions there, and make my skin. i do believe the posts were on page 40... or maybe 41? anyway, it's after 40.

anyone see this? come on!
the orignal skin is on page 44, 13th post. the instructions for the modification are post 16. some pony do it.

pikafan8

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:45 AM

I don't really care about My Little Pony, but because you guys are being ignored, and i like creating skins, i'm creating you your skins.

Posted Image

san_sama
    san_sama

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

View Postpikafan8, on 28 November 2011 - 12:45 AM, said:

I don't really care about My Little Pony, but because you guys are being ignored, and i like creating skins, i'm creating you your skins.
on behalf of both of us thanks! (you know how to make skins for this mod right if so make sure to make mine a unicorn ^-^)
[/

Crnl.Volgin said:

Gardevoir87
  • Minecraft: piece3of3crap

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

You know the pokemon ponyta?
Please make this.
EDIT: NEVERMIND! Gardevoir instead please!
My current skin:
Posted Image
"I'll always be a target, but I'll never be a victim."
-Justin Bieber-

a_mysterius_minecrafter

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:00 AM

View Postpikafan8, on 28 November 2011 - 12:45 AM, said:

please read my post above yours and follow it instructions. also, do you know how these skins work? also see san_sama first post on this fourm for his instructions.

Hanz Ketchup
  • Minecraft: HanzKetchup

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:06 AM

Could someone do ponyfied version of this skin? I'd like him to be an earth pony, and have his cutie mark be a chocolate bar.
A preemptive thank you to whoever does this.
Posted Image