[1.7.x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean

64x mods texture pack soartex fanver smooth

• Please log in to reply
2893 replies to this topic

DrumMaster4
  • Minecraft: DrumMaster4

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostSoartexFanver, on 24 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

Also keep in mind the patcher supports mods that are a newer version than in FTB, so sometimes they don't back port well. For those cases, just use the premade FTB packs.
Main thing right there.

Actually, I was about to ask you about that, but you answered the question for another post. Saved me asking :P
Click here to get to my Links Hub.
From there, you can click to each of my topics [UPDATING SOON]

Register or log in to remove.

GamingMVYT

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

do you know why Soartex wont work with servers?

with it being server sided?

Billsbengals
  • Minecraft: billsbengals

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Great to see this pack continued, was my favorite pack a while ago :). Keep up the great work!
Posted Image

The Mighty Atom
  • Minecraft: TheMightyAtomNL

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

It's weird, but this texturepack seems to cause my game to crash when used with Optifine. It does'nt crash when I patch my game with MCPatcher. Any other texturepack I've tried work just fine with Optifine. The crash log says something about ConnectedTextures so i'm guessing there's a problem with CTM in this texturepack that's causing the game to crash. Can anyone confirm? I'm using OptiFine HD D5 Ultra for Minecraft 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 and the latest version of Soartex Fanver (2.3).
Posted Image

DrunkPotato

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Great Work! using this pack right now! :)
Hope you'll finish the missing textures ASAP!

urfvfh
    urfvfh

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Minecraft: urfvfh

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

hey is it normal for the times when torches are placed down and the area around especially confined areas to seem very dark? does this texture pack use custom lighting?

emmasteadman

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Heya,

Would it be possible to fix the texture for Glass Viewers in the latest Xycraft, atm they are not seemless on your texture pack, which was the entire point of them in the first place.

Cheers  Posted Image

FifthBeast55

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Hello,

I have a suggestion for a mod patch addon. I think there should be support for the Ars Magica mod. Even though it's currently in beta I think the mod has a lot of potential. It would be awesome to be able to add it to the FTB mod packs and use this texture pack. Keep up the great work!

Posted Image

TheDarkHatty

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

Would it be at all possible for the Texture pack to have a snapshot download? Maybe even if the actual new textures aren't done but the pack with the default textures for new items so people can continue to play with this texture pack during the snapshots?

zatoichi

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostTheDarkHatty, on 01 March 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Would it be at all possible for the Texture pack to have a snapshot download? Maybe even if the actual new textures aren't done but the pack with the default textures for new items so people can continue to play with this texture pack during the snapshots?

not needed for any new snapshots going towards 1.5, one of the main features being that all textures are standalone. so what you can do is have minecraft convert your soartex pack to the new format, then just use it as is, items not in the pack will work with whatever textures you have.
overzealous moderators incapable of thinking for themselves are more of a danger to any forum than anyone trying to abuse it.

DrumMaster4

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostTheDarkHatty, on 01 March 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

There isn't currently a snapshot version (well, I don't think) but there will be when 1.5 rolls out soon.

Soartex
    Soartex

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

This is Shoeboxam. I have a snapshot version that also happens to be the in-progress Soartex 2.4 update. Nothing is final, but I think it is getting pretty close.
http://files.soartex...ex_Snapshot.zip

Big thanks to everyone involved in the update, I'll make a full announcement with credits and change log when it becomes primary.

Posted Image

Gohraw
    Gohraw

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hi there! I doubt this will get seen among the swarm of posts here, but I've been working on a personal mixpack involving a majority of Soartex Fanver. When it's finished, I would like your permission to distribute it publicly (credit will be given where credit is due, of course!). Please and thank you :)

-Brandon

Snark8282

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

Is there a 32x32 version of this texture pack?

InfiniteTurbine
  • Minecraft: InfiniteTurbine

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

One of my favorite texture packs. Use it often when modern building. Great work man. :D

NightmareAGod

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

I can't download it. How can I download it?

DrumMaster4

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

View PostNightmareAGod, on 04 March 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

I can't download it. How can I download it?
Click the link on the OP that corresponds to the pack you want.

View PostInfiniteTurbine, on 04 March 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

One of my favorite texture packs. Use it often when modern building. Great work man. Posted Image
It's now a group of people, and those kind words will be passed on. Good to hear!

View PostSnark8282, on 04 March 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

Is there a 32x32 version of this texture pack?
No, sorry. At one point, there was one in progress, but I think it's on hold for now.

MinecraftForms

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Well Cant we get a Voltz Soartex Fanver Pack? I'm not really a Big fan A Sphax's Voltz because its not much realistic and I love this pack more than Sphax.

Budder Rules -----> Posted Image

Soartex
    Soartex

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostMinecraftForms, on 06 March 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Well Cant we get a Voltz Soartex Fanver Pack? I'm not really a Big fan A Sphax's Voltz because its not much realistic and I love this pack more than Sphax.

Budder Rules -----> Posted Image

Shoeboxam here. I'd like to support Voltz but I can't. Not enough time, I'm plenty busy with FTB and Vanilla. Anyone is welcome to get started on it though.

Posted Image

DMACNZ
    DMACNZ

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: DMACNZ

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

Love the texture pack
can when you've finished with thaumcraft textures can you make them have an animated effect like the original mod only soartex styled, that would be awesome
Posted Image