Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft ModLoader Help.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

EricTurner3

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

Posted Image

Help! How do I turn on ModLoader in Minecraft? It won't let me use any mods except the on pictured and it says ModLoader Off. How can I change it to On?

Register or log in to remove.

boj123
    boj123

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Minecraft: boj123

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

Install ModLoader, found here.
Check out Technicpack.net! If I helped, please click the plus button --> It really helps! =]
Posted Image

EricTurner3

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

Everytime I put ModLoader in the .jar it can't open the file. I'm also using MCPatcher 2.2.1 to insert files and patch it. Am I just supposed to drag and drop and not use the patcher?

whiteluigi
    whiteluigi

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 952 posts
  • Minecraft: Whiteluigi

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

Open minecraft.jar with either WinRAR or 7zip, drag and drop Modloader to minecraft.jar

boj123
    boj123

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Minecraft: boj123

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

View PostEricTurner3, on 27 November 2011 - 05:40 PM, said:

Everytime I put ModLoader in the .jar it can't open the file. I'm also using MCPatcher 2.2.1 to insert files and patch it. Am I just supposed to drag and drop and not use the patcher?
I don't use MCPacther, but I think that there is a video on the MCPatcher page for it. I used to use the patcher for Doku.
Check out Technicpack.net! If I helped, please click the plus button --> It really helps! =]
Posted Image

EricTurner3

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

Ugh. It won't work. Ima have to redownload again.

EricTurner3

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

Ok, I got it! I had to get rid of the patcher cuz it was screwing things up, and i got a fresh clean install and added mods now it works fine! Thanks for all your help!

TWMGfan
    TWMGfan

Mark of the Beast

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • Minecraft: lordkalem

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

the new version of modloader is broken. every time i use it and JUST IT alone with no other mods on the first start up before loading the other mods it and only modloader will crash my game?????? yeah. i also tryed about a hundred diferant load combos like puting the mod i want first loading then adding modloader and every other combo with all my other mods. it, will, not, work.
Posted Image

Rockstar56
  • Minecraft: Rockstar56

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:15 AM

Same with me... I have modloader and TMI but it WONT work....
Posted Image

HanFox
    HanFox

Diamond Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 735 posts
  • Minecraft: HanFox

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:17 AM

View PostRockstar56, on 02 December 2011 - 03:15 AM, said:

Same with me... I have modloader and TMI but it WONT work....
Have you unpacked the TMI files in to the minecraft.jar?

I can confirm it works, because I use ModLoader 1.0.0 with TMI (2011-11-29).

powervalue

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:42 PM

i have exactly the same problem, if i put one or the other, it works fine. but if i put both it gives me black screen.

Zane9263
    Zane9263

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

View PostEricTurner3, on 27 November 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:

Posted Image

Help! How do I turn on ModLoader in Minecraft? It won't let me use any mods except the on pictured and it says ModLoader Off. How can I change it to On?
DUDE!!! i have exatctly the same problem!!! ill be watching your forum to see if you get an answer if i cant find one myself. ive been getting SOOO close, yet i always end up at the same obsidian wall...

aratliff1997
  • Minecraft: aratliff1997

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

okay so i had the same problem and i played with it for a little while this morning and found out that for it to say that the modloader is on and to use your mods you have to install the modloader first and then the too many items mod and you should be all good!

Zane9263
    Zane9263

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:02 PM

Posted Image

im not sure how to help cause i have the same problem. can anyone help us? by the way, im sorry if you got an earlier reply to this forum, im not seeing it so ill just add another. i believe you did everything right, as did i. our problem may be that, well minecraft hates us! nah im kidding, im running a cracked version but soon will delete it when i buy the full game in a couple days. if you are running a cracked version i think i may know our problem.

Zane9263
    Zane9263

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

View Postaratliff1997, on 26 December 2011 - 04:18 PM, said:

okay so i had the same problem and i played with it for a little while this morning and found out that for it to say that the modloader is on and to use your mods you have to install the modloader first and then the too many items mod and you should be all good!

ok so this is the third time ive posted a response, (i couldnt find the first time cause i lack common knowledge) but ive tried both ways, if i start by installing modloader first it crashes, if i install TMI first it says modloader is off! i might give up. the whole reason im stressing out about this is because i just want to use the silly claymen mod :steve_tearful:  if you can come up with a way to be able to use that mod please tell me! ill be forever in your debt!

Kilgor4
    Kilgor4

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

THE PART OF TMI THAT TELLS YOU IF MODLOADER IS ON OR OFF IS USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES PEOPLE ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THIS!!!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SOMETHING IS, LOOK THROUGH OTHER TOPICS THAT HAVE LREADY BEEN POSTED!!!! DON'T WASTE OUR TIME!!!!

View PostZane9263, on 26 December 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

ok so this is the third time ive posted a response, (i couldnt find the first time cause i lack common knowledge) but ive tried both ways, if i start by installing modloader first it crashes, if i install TMI first it says modloader is off! i might give up. the whole reason im stressing out about this is because i just want to use the silly claymen mod :steve_tearful:  if you can come up with a way to be able to use that mod please tell me! ill be forever in your debt!

Simple, just install the modloader files into the jar by dragging them in using WinRAR. MAKE SURE THE META-INF IS DELETED!!!

Ozzie968
    Ozzie968

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

THESE GUYS ARE TOTAL MORONS.
Posted Image

Fofaboo
    Fofaboo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

Erm, im not sure what all this .Zip, .Jar etc means, can someone tell me how to install it in Lamo terms?

Kovacic
    Kovacic

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Minecraft: Kniggit_Of_Ni

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:49 AM

View PostFofaboo, on 06 January 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Erm, im not sure what all this .Zip, .Jar etc means, can someone tell me how to install it in Lamo terms?

If your running on windows:

If that doesn't help, try this: http://minecraftworl...tall-modloader/
Posted Image

ASP
    ASP

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Minecraft: ALLST4R_SLAY3R

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

I have that "modloader off" problem still. I've tried downloading modloader first then other mods, that didn't work and I tried deleting mcpatcher still no good. The only mods that work are TMI and cheat pack. I really want mine colony to work. What do I do.