[GUIDE] Buy Minecraft with Visa Gift Card!
Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:41 PM
Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:19 PM
Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:51 AM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:19 PM
Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:51 AM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:37 AM
Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction.
To unlock your account, you would need to provide us with colour copies (scan or camera image) of the following documents:
- Your valid official identification document such as your international passport, national identity card or driving licence;
- Proof of address such as recent utility bill or bank statement;
Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:36 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:27 AM
Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:37 PM
1. My buddy created an account on minecraft.net, and weeks later tried to purchase. it failed to purchase, and said his account was closed.
2. I opened my own account, and purchased him a gift code with a Visa card. no problem.
3. the next day, i logged into the same account and tried to purchase minecraft, for myself, for that same account. it said my account was CLOSED. wth?
4. I created another account using the same emails address + something else (so firstname.lastname@example.org became email@example.com, its an easy way to spoof login screens into thinking you've used a unique email address)
5. tried to purchase with a Visa on this bob+minecraft account, and it said i had reached the maximum allowed attempts at using this particular debit card for moneybooks, and that i had to try an alternate payment method or wait 48 hours.
6. created ANOTHER NEW account, got same "too many attempts" message when i tried to pay.
7. Created a PayPal account that was linked to the same damn debit card it wouldn't let me use, and the PayPal ACTUALLY WORKED!
i know, it makes no sense.
Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:33 AM
Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:02 PM
Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:54 AM