Don't Drop the Soap! | Prison Server | 1.5 | 155 Slots | No lag | 24/7 |

prison server jail server role playing rpg survival pvp dont drop the soap

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15596 replies to this topic

Compilations

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

In game name:Compilations
What is your timezone?:GMT-5 (NY)
What times can you guard?:4-10pm (Weekdays) Most of the time (Weekends)
Do you have experience with prison themed servers?:Lots
Do you have any experience guarding?:Yes
What makes you the best selection for guard?:I'm a good PvPer and have a lot of experience with guarding.
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?:Several Times
What is your current rank? [3] Almost 2
Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: Yes
Any additional info:I've been on prison servers before with friends SparkSpin and niconacional13 and we've a been a good team. Cyan is AFK

Register or log in to remove.

Wabbitz
    Wabbitz

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Minecraft: ozzycow54

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

View Postj0sh567, on 24 November 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

In game name: j0sh567

Current Rank: free but I am also an uber donor

What is your time zone?: GMT (British time)

How long have you been playing the server?: 4 months since July 6th 2012

Have you ever been banned/muted?: I have been banned twice

If so, why?: once for using a piston elevator to go up through the courtyard and see me banned me for v clipping. and once for spawning a wither near free spawn. I have been troll muted and things but I cant remember being legit muted but I may have been

What makes you the best choice for moderator?: I think I am the best choice for moderator because I am on at a time when there are normally no mods on and I see a lot of chat violations such has spam and advertisement because they don't think anyone is on to punish them so I would be able to punish these people and maybe prevent them from repeat offending. I have a general knowledge of commands from other servers and being a trainee guard on this server. i have been part of this community for a good 4 months and know a lot of people now. i know how to moderate a server properly because I have been put in positions of power on other servers. i am rank free and am an uber donor so i have been through all the ranks even guard. i speak and write very good English but everyone makes some spelling mistakes when trying to type fast. I have a working microphone and also have both Skype and team-speak 3 installed and use them regularly. I would like to be a chat moderator because I want to be able to prevent all the chat violations during the British time zone when I play. I want to be able to help the server as much as I can and hope you choose me.

Any additional info: thank you for reading this -j0sh567-

I recommend this sexy British guy.

SparkSpin

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

In game name:SparkSpin
What is your timezone?: GMT -5, New York City
What times can you guard?:Everyday from 3:30 to 10
Do you have experience with prison themed servers?Yes I have much experience when it comes to prison servers. At one time I was the proud owner of a server until it was unfortunately hacked and destroyed.Cyan is AFK
Do you have any experience guarding?: I have experience guarding and have been a guard on several servers with several of my friends of who you can ask to confirm, niconacional13 and compilations.
What makes you the best selection for guard?:I have very flexible hours and could guard at almost all times. I have very little tolerance for any hackers. I would crack down on auto-fishing especially as I am seeing people do it constantly. I am very disciplined and will follow orders. If I would be so lucky as to receive a
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?:Yes, I have read the rules multiple times.
[center]What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: I am currently a level 3 prisoner. Soon to be level 2. However, this does not reflect my competence simply that I have not been on the server for a long time. I believe that I would be a valuable addition to your team. I am dedicated and will play this server as much as is needed to become a guard. I would like to hear back from you, Thank You - SparkSpin
Any additional info: Anything that I have stated in my application may be confirmed by Compilations and niconacional13.

JarodY
    JarodY

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostAllegraCubed, on 24 November 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

OMG NOOOOOOOOO D: You were a great guard D: I'm very sad to see you go and I wish you the best of luck with life... Posted Image

View PostMeowMeowCat, on 24 November 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

No ;-;, just no ;-; Now who's my guard buddeh other than Pika, who I never see? D:.
Sorry both of you. I just can not guard due to excessive lag and the small amount of time I would be able to get on. I may just rank up to Free over time and become a chat mod, but theres not much else I can do.

View PostJarodY, on 24 November 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

Sorry both of you. I just can not guard due to excessive lag and the small amount of time I would be able to get on. I may just rank up to Free over time and become a chat mod, but theres not much else I can do.
Also, I've been spending most of my time with my Minecraft Clan. Its in my signature if you want to check it out. We usually are on pvp servers, so if you want, you can help me there.

ajeskfhkejafesakjfhesakjfh
  • Minecraft: kjhkjdwaefefa

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

I'm not going to repost for guard until I'm free Posted Image
Hi

Wabbitz
    Wabbitz

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

View Postpyromaniac79, on 24 November 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

In Game Name: pyromaniac79

What is your time zone? : (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What times can you guard? : Monday-Thursday 6PM-11PM or earlier Friday-Sunday anytime of the day.

Do you have experience with prison themed servers? : Of course! Posted Image I’ve played on a few servers before this and been here for around 2 months with much knowledge of what guards do and how they go amongst their day.

Do you have any experience guarding? : I’ve been guard on another server, therockcraft which is dead now, but I was a high ranked guard on that for quite a while so I’m aware of commands and tasks for a guard.

What makes you the best selection for guard? : Not to my knowledge has Don’t Drop the Soap had a very corrupt guard or just in lack of words, a ­ty guard. Maybe some that didn’t quite know all the rules or just didn’t understand the concept but if I was to be promoted to guard, I could assure you, I wouldn’t be one of them. I believe I’m the best selection for a guard because I abide by all the rules one would think a guard has to follow. I’m not abusive! You’ll never see me just running around slaughtering everyone; it’s just not my thing. Second, I’m aware of prison riots, and have been in them myself, where everyone decides to just destroy the guards, in my opinion I think I’m a very good pvper and would be able to teach these degenerates a lesson if they decide I’m their next target. Next there’s the commands, /jail could be easily abused, don’t like someone, sick of their sarcasm or whatever gets to you, you could just jail them. Now something about me, I don’t take this game to seriously, I play with an open mind, so when people start talking back or even killing me time after time after time, I still would never even think of abusing my powers. Lastly I’m very, very active. Most times when there are no guards on, I would be on; I know this because I always see what staff is on when I log on. So most people just chill around block 3 or wherever they are with their “swords” hanging loose, or just kill noobs for fun. This is obviously where I would come in.

Have you read all the rules, guard and prisoner? I've read all the rules for every staff position, and prisoner many times thoroughly. It’s imprinted in my mind, there would be no possibility of me forgetting rules or taking actions that were unnecessary.

What is your current rank? Do you understand that we need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign? I do, I’m Free (Donor).

Any additional info? : Some things that may be considered a bonus about me are: I have a mic, teamspeak, skype, very active, and active on forums. I sincerely believe I would not be one of those trashy guards because of the fact that I fit all the characteristics that I mentioned above.

Posted Image
I recommend this beast.

JarodY
    JarodY

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Err...Good news, I guess.
Attention: I am cancelling my resigning (Can I do that? XD) due to me finding time for the server. You will definitely see me online more. Hopefully this is okay with the other guards and wardens, sorry if it causes an inconvenience.
Thanks, Jarod :)

kostas0607
  • Minecraft: Kostas0607

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

In game name:[/center] kostas0607

What is your timezone?:

eastern
What times can you guard?:

monday-friday 3:00-8:00 saturday and sunday 10:00-10:00

Do you have experience with prison themed servers? yes about 10 of them
Do you have any experience guarding?: no but my brother is a guard
What makes you the best selection for guard?: i will be fair and help the lower rank because higher ranks intend to kill them
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?: yes about 10 times

[center]What is your current rank? elite
Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: yes
Any additional info: no

Maldam
    Maldam

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

In game name:[/center] hunter12350
[center]Age: 13
What is your timezone?:[/center] Pacific Standard Time
[center]What times can you guard?:[/center] all day on weekends 3-6 o'clock on weekdays
[center]Do you have experience with prison themed servers?: yes two i love what u do and its very interesting
Do you have any experience guarding?:yes i do i guarded my friends stuff i protected a faction by myself i fight well im good with a bow so i can be good help
What makes you the best selection for guard?: well i can help the guards out i wont be a problem i can give good ideas i can tell who has swords or bows or any weapons.
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?:[/center] yes i have read all the rules i double checked it  and i ownt mess up at all.
[center]What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: im block  -3-
Any additional info: CYAN IS AFK!

iGoE
    iGoE

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostWabbitz, on 24 November 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

(MIKEY, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT IT! YES, I KNOW I MAKE LONG ASS APPLICATIONS, BUT YOU LEARNED HOW TO READ IN KINDERGARTEN! USE THE SKILLS! THANKS DEAREST, <3)

In-Game Name: ozzycow54
Current Rank: Free
What Is Your Timezone: CMT
How Long Have You Been Playing On The Server: 11 months, I've been here since the second day.
Have You Ever Been Banned/Muted?: Yes.
If So, Why?: I've been muted for caps and been troll muted by other Moderators. I was banned a LONG time ago but I've already resolved that with the Wardens xD. I've also been numerously troll banned.
What Makes You The Best Choice For Moderator?: Where do I begin? I should be good at this whole application thing, but it's been awhile xP. Well, I'm one of the only older players besides RockerDJSmash (old as in being on the server in the first opening week) so I know the community EXTREMELY well. Related to the community, I know the Wardens very well and I'm very good friends with all of them. I'm usually always on TeamSpeak if I'm on the server too. I don't make enemies on DDTS. Ever. I like to keep a friendly tone with most of the players and sometimes joke around with em', but I never really mean things in a hateful way. Let's talk about my mass amount of previous experience now: I was Moderator for 8 months out of my 11 month (and still continuing) run on DDTS. I was the fastest to warn and ban, and all of the Moderators can tell you that themselves. I always followed the rules no matter what (once again, I have read the rules numerous times for fun xD). I never hacked or abused my Moderator power, and I was always there to help players. After Verminophobia got Warden, I quit and resigned from Moderator. That was one of the worst mistakes I ever made. I did it because I felt I was wasting time being bored on MineCraft with nothing new to do (new opportunities would've come with Warden) and since Verm got Warden I felt kind of unwanted on DDTS. It was a stupid decision. I left a community I loved behind. People wanted me back, so I came back after a couple of weeks. I'm on daily now for 2-4 hours, and even when I was taking time off of Soap, I still remained friends with the people I talked to on Skype and TeamSpeak a lot (including Verm, he really did deserve Warden; probably more than me too). When I came back, I was welcomed back into the community as if I had never left, and I thank you guys for that. Now, for more experience; I always stay active on the MCPrison forums. I was a Moderator on a couple of Xbox Modding forums back in my day, but that was before I got MineCraft, so I am a wizard with IPBoard, BBCode, and just forums in general. I was the assistant plugin coder for Soap, but I haven't gotten any projects in a long time. My grammar is always perfect (unless I make it ­bad on purpose), as I am a grammar Nazi. I know all of the server's plugins very well, and all of the commands too (a long time ago, I was OP on 2 different servers, and Moderator on a couple of others [I left them for Soap and because most of the people on them were dicks], so I know most of the commands). I also never let any offense slide for anyone. Even if they are a really good friend. The job comes first. I never pick favorites or show favoritism to anyone (AHEM unless your name is Mikey Schaum AHEM). I will always strive to help players no matter what. My temper is extremely hard to spike, but I'm serious in any appropriate situation. My knowledge of the server and MineCraft in general is huge. I have a great sense of humor and can take a joke, but I know what takes it too far. I've been a generally popular member on the server because of this and many other reasons. I loathe players that frequently do not follow the rules on purpose, or even don't read them at all. I think every new player should take time to read the tutorial and the rules when they join, I also believe in working hard. I did not want to receive any donations as I was ranking up when there were higher prices, no Player Markets, less jobs, etc. It ruins a lot of the fun you could have and the stories you could tell on the server. I am quick to learn and adapt to new and reasonable aspects of DDTS and MineCraft, even though I might have strong opinions of something, if they aren't wanted, I keep them to myself. A part of me lives for helping DDTS; this should already be proven because I was staff for 8 months and also am an Uber Donor. Wow, the app is long at this point, but I feel like I can't stop typing (HANG IN THERE MIKEY, REMEMBER, IF YOU READ EVERYONE POOPS YOU CAN READ THIS). I promise I won't abuse my power, I've seen the outcomes of the staff that abuse power (I've seen a lot of occurrences where abuse is met by the punishment of a ban or demote). I can easily handle pretty much any situation you put in front of me (I've seen almost everything during my time as Moderator [xD "The Moderator Test"]). I can honestly tell you guys that if I get the job it will come first just as it has before. I'll do everything I can to make sure I'm helping the server.
Any Additional Info: AYF smells, and Cyan is AFK. If you guys find it in your hearts to give me a second chance, I'd kiss you (but most likely, you aren't Megan Fox, so that whole kissing thing probably won't happen). It isn't the same anymore when I'm not playing as a Moderator. I still owe you guys. I messed up badly by quitting. It won't happen again, I promise. I can confidently say that I am one of the most dedicated players DDTS has, and I hope the Wardens acknowledge this. So, take me back? If you do, I won't let you guys down, I swear Posted Image

Well, that's pretty much it. I love you guys and I'm going to go play on the server now Posted Image
(I think this app was better than my first, classified one Posted Image)
(GOOD JOB MIKEY, YOU MADE IT TO THE END. I HOPE YOUR BRAIN ISN'T HURTING TOO BADLY!)

I would like to recommend this amazing player for our next chat mod. He's active, helpful and an all around great player. Although him and I haven't had much of a chance to chat, I still feel he would be the best choice as our new chat mod.

View Postpyromaniac79, on 24 November 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

In Game Name: pyromaniac79

What is your time zone? : (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What times can you guard? : Monday-Thursday 6PM-11PM or earlier Friday-Sunday anytime of the day.

Do you have experience with prison themed servers? : Of course! Posted Image I’ve played on a few servers before this and been here for around 2 months with much knowledge of what guards do and how they go amongst their day.

Do you have any experience guarding? : I’ve been guard on another server, therockcraft which is dead now, but I was a high ranked guard on that for quite a while so I’m aware of commands and tasks for a guard.

What makes you the best selection for guard? : Not to my knowledge has Don’t Drop the Soap had a very corrupt guard or just in lack of words, a ­ty guard. Maybe some that didn’t quite know all the rules or just didn’t understand the concept but if I was to be promoted to guard, I could assure you, I wouldn’t be one of them. I believe I’m the best selection for a guard because I abide by all the rules one would think a guard has to follow. I’m not abusive! You’ll never see me just running around slaughtering everyone; it’s just not my thing. Second, I’m aware of prison riots, and have been in them myself, where everyone decides to just destroy the guards, in my opinion I think I’m a very good pvper and would be able to teach these degenerates a lesson if they decide I’m their next target. Next there’s the commands, /jail could be easily abused, don’t like someone, sick of their sarcasm or whatever gets to you, you could just jail them. Now something about me, I don’t take this game to seriously, I play with an open mind, so when people start talking back or even killing me time after time after time, I still would never even think of abusing my powers. Lastly I’m very, very active. Most times when there are no guards on, I would be on; I know this because I always see what staff is on when I log on. So most people just chill around block 3 or wherever they are with their “swords” hanging loose, or just kill noobs for fun. This is obviously where I would come in.

Have you read all the rules, guard and prisoner? I've read all the rules for every staff position, and prisoner many times thoroughly. It’s imprinted in my mind, there would be no possibility of me forgetting rules or taking actions that were unnecessary.

What is your current rank? Do you understand that we need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign? I do, I’m Free (Donor).

Any additional info? : Some things that may be considered a bonus about me are: I have a mic, teamspeak, skype, very active, and active on forums. I sincerely believe I would not be one of those trashy guards because of the fact that I fit all the characteristics that I mentioned above.

Posted Image
I would also like to recommend this awesome player to be one of our next guards. He has been on the server, for a very long time. He is a welcoming player as he had welcomed me to the community when I first joined. I believe that he would be a real major improvement to our guard team.

Wabbitz
    Wabbitz

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostiGoE, on 24 November 2012 - 03:35 AM, said:

In game name: iGoElmo
What is your timezone?: EST (eastern standard time)
What times can you guard?:
Mondays: I can guard from 3 p.m to 4:30 p.m then from 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m
Tuesdays:
I can guard from 3 p.m to 4:30 p.m then from 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m (Some tuesdays I have basketball off, so I would be able to guard from 3:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m)
Wednesdays: I can guard from 3 p.m to 4:30 p.m then from 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m
Thursdays: I can guard from 3 p.m to 4:30 p.m then from 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m
Fridays: I can guard from 3 p.m to 4:30 p.m then from 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m
Saturdays: I can guard from 1:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m then from 7:00 p.m to 12:00 a.m
Sundays: I can guard from 12:01 a.m to 2:30 a.m then from 12:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m
*Please note* A lot of these times may very, as I cannot tell the future. This is just my usual schedule.

Do you have experience with prison themed servers?: Unfortunately I do not, but I'm a very fast learning. I have been playing DDTS for a little while now and believe I got all the rules down-packed.  
Do you have any experience guarding?: Unfortunately I do not, but once again I have gone over all the rules and have viewed them carefully. I do believe I would be a great choice for this position.
What makes you the best selection for guard?: I would be the best selection for guard, because when I say I have gone over the rules I mean I have literally sat down for 30 minutes reading all rules and making sure I knew them spot on. Another reason why I believe I would be the best selection is because I'm an honest person, I am trustworthy and I will always do what is right, no matter the situation. I would take care of all the prisoners inside and out of DDTS and make sure they have the best experience they can on this wonderful server.
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?: Yes, I have enlightened myself on all the rules of prisoner and guard.
What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign? My current rank status is:
Free
30 day donor
Uber Donator
Here is screenshot proof of my current rank: http://i.imgur.com/uL09e.png
Any additional info: I would like to wish all the candidates for guard a good luck and happy guarding. I would also like to mention that cyan is afk . Thank you very much for taking your time to read my application. Have a great day!
I'd like to recommend Elmo. He's always a nice player and he's active a lot. I think he would make an improvement to the guard staff.

iDirtyHerby
  • Minecraft: Verminophobia
  • Xbox:iDirtyHerby

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

Accepted Guards:

Pyromaniac79

iGoElmo

MrKoopaTroopa

Congratulations, PM a Warden in-game to get promoted to Tr. Guard.

JefforyistheMan

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

In game name: BBDuM_7
[center]Age: 16
What is your timezone?: -5 eastern time
What times can you guard?: I can guard from the hours of 2:45pm - 6:00pm on weekdays and almost anytime on the weekends
Do you have experience with prison themed servers?: I have played mainly on 2 prison server (this one and convicted)
Do you have any experience guarding?: I do have experience guarding. I was a guard on convicted. "Cyan is AFK"
What makes you the best selection for guard?: I would be a good choice for guard because i like helping those that are new to the server. I am also good at pvp and pay attention while i am guarding.
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?:I have read all the server, guard, and prisoner rules
What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: My rank is B3
Any additional info: I have enjoyed guarding before on other servers and i look forward to guarding on this server. My main account on this server is rank B0, so I do know the prison layout well. Thank you for reviewing this guard application

Maldam
    Maldam

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

In game name:[/center] hunter12350
[center]Age: 13
What is your timezone?:[/center] Pacific Standard Time
[center]What times can you guard?:[/center] all day on weekends 3-6 o'clock on weekdays
[center]Do you have experience with prison themed servers?: yes two i love what u do and its very interesting
Do you have any experience guarding?:yes i do i guarded my friends stuff i protected a faction by myself i fight well im good with a bow so i can be good help
What makes you the best selection for guard?: well i can help the guards out i wont be a problem i can give good ideas i can tell who has swords or bows or any weapons.
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?:[/center] yes i have read all the rules i double checked it  and i ownt mess up at all.
[center]What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will need screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: im block  -3-
Any additional info: CYAN IS AFK!

WindyCityRockr

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

Congratulations to all the new Tr Guards! Can't wait to be guarding with you!

Sr Guard at Don't Drop The Soap :3

TehPablo
    TehPablo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

In Game Name: DrPablo349

Age: 15.....Cyan is AFK (Indead) I am very mature so don't judge.

What Is Your Time Zone: Central Time (U.S.A)

What Times Can You Guard: Weekdays-3:00 P.M. To 6:00 P.M. Weekends- 11:00 A.M. To 4:00 P.M.

Any Guarding Experence: Never a Legit Guard but I have always acted as if I have had authority  and kept everything in good shape. I will except all responsiblities of Guarding.

Do You Have Any Experience With Prison Themed Servers: Yes, With Only One. Yet, I Have Great Experience With This One.

What Makes You The Best Selection For Guard: I am The Best Selection for The Guard Position because I want people to be able to play this server with peace and not get killed when coming out of the mines every single time they try to get out. There are way too many people in daimond armour with level 30 enchants on every thing, I want to be a guard to stop the madness. It ends Now. I want people to have fun and be entertained with the quality of this server but instead people ruin it by camping in front of a safe zone and killing you when you walk out of a mine. I will, shall, stop it. Some people are complete *insert Mean word here*  and they go around killing people and not dropping there swords to Guards and hide their sword Etc. Well, now I WILL stop them and make sure that Guards are known for their jobs and not called "Guards are stupid they didnt protect me".

Have You read ALL the rules, Guard AND prisoner:   Yes,I have read all the rules for both Guard and Prisoner.

What Is Your Current rank: My current rank is "Free" I do understand that you will need proof.   Link:http://warry58.imgur.com/all/

Additional Info: I've noticed that whenever I am playing There are like no Guards on or only one other Guard and that is not right because when one Guard is on people tend to kill that Guard. I have a Skype account so you,or I, can send pictures of anything or talk while I Guard. I play on this server everyday and I am friends with ALL the guards on this server and everybody who plays on this server knows me and I know them.I have asked the guards and they did say that I would make a great guard. Thank you for reviewing my applictaion I bid you goodbye and Thank you. ( I make my own skins they are really good) Why does AYF stink? Posted Image Bearnye's Real name is MikeyPosted Image Dont tell.

AllegraCubed
  • Minecraft: AllegraCubed

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

Cooooooongratsies! Gonna have tons of fun guarding with you!

iGoE
    iGoE

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

Thank you, I also can't wait to guard with you.

AnhBa
    AnhBa

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

AnhBa's Guard Application
(repost after 5 pages)
  In Game Name: AnhBa
What is your Timezone?: Central Standard Time
   What times can you guard?: I can guard between 3:00pm To 10:00pm  
all week.   
Do you have experience with prison themed servers?: No this is my first prison server.
Do you have any experience guarding?: No i do not have any experience guarding.
What makes you the best selection for guard?:  There are plenty amount of reason why I'll make the best guard and those reasons are, I've seen Guards fight and being gang on is not fun. I want to help those guards with there responsibility. Being the only guard on is not very pleasant cause you can be killed easy and no one likes to have an unfair fight. If i become guard I'll help any I can to prevent from happening to make it a fair fight. Plus the times I guard is when children get off from school so i can guard when the server is the most busiest.
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?: Yes i read all of the rules.
  What is your current rank, do you understand we will need a screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: Yes I understand you need proof and here is the picture http://imgur.com/CBmte,qTgdE
      Any additional info?: I join the server in September 06. I think i would make an amazing guard i hope you take the time to read my guard application and hire me as guard. Thank you for your time.
Cyan is A.F.K

AllegraCubed
  • Minecraft: AllegraCubed

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

View PostAnhBa, on 25 November 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

AnhBa's Guard Application
(repost after 5 pages)
  In Game Name: AnhBa
What is your Timezone?: Central Standard Time
   What times can you guard?: I can guard between 3:00pm To 10:00pm  
all week.   
Do you have experience with prison themed servers?: No this is my first prison server.
Do you have any experience guarding?: No i do not have any experience guarding.
What makes you the best selection for guard?:  There are plenty amount of reason why I'll make the best guard and those reasons are, I've seen Guards fight and being gang on is not fun. I want to help those guards with there responsibility. Being the only guard on is not very pleasant cause you can be killed easy and no one likes to have an unfair fight. If i become guard I'll help any I can to prevent from happening to make it a fair fight. Plus the times I guard is when children get off from school so i can guard when the server is the most busiest.
Have you read ALL the rules, guard and prisoner?: Yes i read all of the rules.
  What is your current rank, do you understand we will need a screenshot proof of it if you decide to resign?: Yes I understand you need proof and here is the picture http://imgur.com/CBmte,qTgdE
      Any additional info?: I join the server in September 06. I think i would make an amazing guard i hope you take the time to read my guard application and hire me as guard. Thank you for your time.
Cyan is A.F.K

I thought you liked killing guards, and now you want to be one? o.o But anyway, you are a valuable part of the community and almost everybody knows you. Recommended.