Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

҈҈ Dawn of War ҈҈


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:57 AM

Posted Image





Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

I. Applications
Builder:(Open)
Website/Forum Development:(Open)
Lore Writer: (Open)
Plugin Developer: (Open)
Video/Trailer maker: (Open)
Graphic Design: (open)

III. Extras

-Videos
-Pictures
-Staff
-Donations


  

Posted Image
Builder(Highly Needed)

Spoiler:
Website/Forum Development
Spoiler:
Lore Writer-

Spoiler:
Plugin Developer (highly needed)
Spoiler:
Video/Trailer Maker
Spoiler:
Graphics Design
Spoiler:

You will get a reply saying what you got
.[Accepted] You have be accepted and added to the whitelist
.[Denied] You have been denied, you may apply again
.[pending]You will have to edit something in you application.


Posted Image

(These terms may change at any time, playing/working/using any content from Dawn of War implys that you agree to this)



Hey, first of all welcome to our thread! You must read all of this to be accepted!
. Do not argue, or fight on this server. This will get you muted or banned.
. There are no second chances on this server, do something wrong, and get banned you will not get unbanned(While in dev)
. No racism or discrimination by religion, culture, race, sex, or beliefs.
. Get the job fun, and have fun doing it!
. Never grief, or take someone work down.
. The name Dawn Of War RP and all its items belong to the Dawn of war community and server.
. You must knowledge that the Admin/mod team has the right to remove you from the dev team if they feel that you do not cope with the team
. You must be able to work as a group. No fighting!
. You are not allowed to share/copy/release any thing from our community assets without the written permission from an Admin/Owner
. If you have to be away for a long period of time, tell a Mod or a Admin


Posted Image
Donating?  
Spoiler:
About us
Spoiler:
The staff
Spoiler:
Videos
Spoiler:


Ip is 71.82.106.123

Register or log in to remove.

#2

stomptime

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:07 AM

Name- nathan
Ign-stomptime
References(Pics/videos of builds)-
Posted Image
this a bridge i made
What are you good at?-bridges,towns,castles kinda,and i know a little about how to build boats or airships
Dedication Level(1-10)7
Age-16
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?-it seems fun
Time zone-EST.
Extra Stuff-

#3

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:22 AM

View Poststomptime, on 27 November 2011 - 04:07 AM, said:

Name- nathan
Ign-stomptime
References(Pics/videos of builds)-
Posted Image
this a bridge i made
What are you good at?-bridges,towns,castles kinda,and i know a little about how to build boats or airships
Dedication Level(1-10)7
Age-16
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?-it seems fun
Time zone-EST.
Extra Stuff-
Pending Your build seems a bit ordinary, there's no spark to it. I suggest trying to use a different structure that you have made, or will make. Good luck! :)

#4

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:31 AM

The lettering is a bit messed up, ill try to fix this asp!

#5

Dr_Fefferbean
  • Location: Oregon, USA
  • Minecraft: Fefferbean

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:37 AM

Name- Jeff
Ign- Fefferbean
References(Pics/videos of builds)- I will update this shortly with pictures if I can find them. (I recently made this account and lost all the pictures I had from my other when I re-downloaded the .jar.
What are you good at?- I am good at building with the surroundings (bridges, fortesses in/ arounda mountain, etc.) and themed houses. I follow suit with a theme very well.
Dedication Level(1-10): 8-9
Age- 18
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?- I would love to take part in the experience with helping and watching a dedicated server grow into a large and fun server for everyone to enjoy.
Time zone- Pacific
Extra Stuff- I am a fun person to talk to and get along with anyone. I rarely get into scruffs.

#6

Jao0199
    Jao0199

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:43 AM

Name-Joshua
Ign-zSythe
References(Pics/videos of builds)-I have recently just wiped my computer cause it was acting up. Sorry :(
What are you good at?- Iam good at building many diffrent things. I like building aztec/towns/houses/arenas/Big mega structures. Mostly everything :)
Dedication Level(1-10)9
Age-13
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?-I think this server will turn out great! Also many more things may come in the future and I want to be a part of something good.
Time zone-Pacific
Extra Stuff-Just cant wait to build!

#7

Dr_Fefferbean
  • Location: Oregon, USA
  • Minecraft: Fefferbean

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:45 AM

View PostJao0199, on 27 November 2011 - 04:43 AM, said:

Name-Joshua
Ign-zSythe
References(Pics/videos of builds)-I have recently just wiped my computer cause it was acting up. Sorry :(
What are you good at?- Iam good at building many diffrent things. I like building aztec/towns/houses/arenas/Big mega structures. Mostly everything :)
Dedication Level(1-10)9
Age-13
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?-I think this server will turn out great! Also many more things may come in the future and I want to be a part of something good.
Time zone-Urg I dont really know my timezone. But Iam on usually 10am - 10PM. I live in California, United States
Extra Stuff-Just cant wait to build!

It's Pacific bro.

#8

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:02 AM

View PostDr_Fefferbean, on 27 November 2011 - 04:37 AM, said:

Name- Jeff
Ign- Fefferbean
References(Pics/videos of builds)- I will update this shortly with pictures if I can find them. (I recently made this account and lost all the pictures I had from my other when I re-downloaded the .jar.
What are you good at?- I am good at building with the surroundings (bridges, fortesses in/ arounda mountain, etc.) and themed houses. I follow suit with a theme very well.
Dedication Level(1-10): 8-9
Age- 18
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?- I would love to take part in the experience with helping and watching a dedicated server grow into a large and fun server for everyone to enjoy.
Time zone- Pacific
Extra Stuff- I am a fun person to talk to and get along with anyone. I rarely get into scruffs.
[pending]Your Application is very good, if your good at building you will be accepted. :D

View PostJao0199, on 27 November 2011 - 04:43 AM, said:

Name-Joshua
Ign-zSythe
References(Pics/videos of builds)-I have recently just wiped my computer cause it was acting up. Sorry :(
What are you good at?- Iam good at building many diffrent things. I like building aztec/towns/houses/arenas/Big mega structures. Mostly everything :)
Dedication Level(1-10)9
Age-13
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?-I think this server will turn out great! Also many more things may come in the future and I want to be a part of something good.
Time zone-Pacific
Extra Stuff-Just cant wait to build!
Denied Sorry, you will have to wait in till we open the server up to guests to prove yourself. Thanks for applying though!

#9

Gnomeish
    Gnomeish

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:22 AM

Lore Writer

Name- Greg

Ign- Gnomeish

Why would you like to join the team?- I'm looking for an 'epic fantasy' style RP/RPG server.

References of work(Piece of writing)- Well, I am 21 and two semesters off graduating with a BA in English. I'm an editor of the uni's literary magazine. I've taken many creative writing classes. My passion is high/epic fantasy writing. If you want a sample of my fantasy novel, I can e-mail some, but I don't want to post any creative writing on a public forum.

Dedication Level 1-10- I would say 6~8. I won't lie, school is important to me. I will be dedicated, but prioritize life.

Time zone- Pacific

Extra Information- I've got decent building experience in Minecraft, including things like ships, railways, many houses, ect. I'm not the best, but I can definitely help build as well - and would love to help build at that. I would LOVE to know more about what kind of lore you guys are after and I am excited to work with more lore. I think it will be good experience for myself and my writing.

#10

Dr_Fefferbean
  • Location: Oregon, USA
  • Minecraft: Fefferbean

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

View Postmsu957, on 27 November 2011 - 05:02 AM, said:

[pending]Your Application is very good, if your good at building you will be accepted. :D

I could not find any screenshots, will I be able to prove myself in the server or will I also have to wait for guest.

#11

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:37 AM

View PostGnomeish, on 27 November 2011 - 05:22 AM, said:

Lore Writer

Name- Greg

Ign- Gnomeish

Why would you like to join the team?- I'm looking for an 'epic fantasy' style RP/RPG server.

References of work(Piece of writing)- Well, I am 21 and two semesters off graduating with a BA in English. I'm an editor of the uni's literary magazine. I've taken many creative writing classes. My passion is high/epic fantasy writing. If you want a sample of my fantasy novel, I can e-mail some, but I don't want to post any creative writing on a public forum.

Dedication Level 1-10- I would say 6~8. I won't lie, school is important to me. I will be dedicated, but prioritize life.

Time zone- Pacific

Extra Information- I've got decent building experience in Minecraft, including things like ships, railways, many houses, ect. I'm not the best, but I can definitely help build as well - and would love to help build at that. I would LOVE to know more about what kind of lore you guys are after and I am excited to work with more lore. I think it will be good experience for myself and my writing.
[Accepted] The ip is 71.82.106.123, welcome to the team!

View PostDr_Fefferbean, on 27 November 2011 - 05:30 AM, said:

I could not find any screenshots, will I be able to prove myself in the server or will I also have to wait for guest.
Well I gotta be fair, builders need to show a picture of their work.. So I suggest building something in creative mode. I encourage you to try, you seem like you would be a huge help to the server.

#12

Gnomeish
    Gnomeish

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

View Postmsu957, on 27 November 2011 - 05:37 AM, said:

[Accepted] The ip is 71.82.106.123, welcome to the team!

Thanks! And, er, what MC are you running? Apparently not 1.0, haha.

#13

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:46 AM

View PostGnomeish, on 27 November 2011 - 05:41 AM, said:

Thanks! And, er, what MC are you running? Apparently not 1.0, haha.
Yea, sorry about that. Bukkit has not released a stable version yet.

#14

IWant4Free

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

A little message to those thinking of joining;

I suggest you do it, and if your application is denied, just try again it's not going to hurt. If you are confused about what style to build in, just ask. Once you're accepted into the server you'll see what to do anyway. I joined the server not that long ago and was rapidly welcomed into the community. I'd especially love to see some Australian builders join, I get a little lonely sometimes  :P. Look forward to seeing you there!

#15

louislemarechal

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

Name-louislemarechal
Ign-louislemarechal
References(Pics/videos of builds)-Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
What are you good at?-bits and bobs but what i make are good makes :P
Dedication Level(1-10)7-8
Age-13
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?-looks like a good opportunity
Time zone-gmt
Extra Stuff-

ame-louis lemarechal
Ign-louislemarechal
References of work- none yet but i wanted a new opportunity
Dedication Level 1-10- 8-9
What coding languages do you know? [CSS,HTML,PHP,FLASH,ETC]-basics of HTML Hyper Text Markup Language
Why do you want to join the team?-new opportunity
Age-13
Time zone-gmt
Extra Information

#16

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:13 PM

View Postlouislemarechal, on 27 November 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

Name-louislemarechal
Ign-louislemarechal
References(Pics/videos of builds)-
Spoiler:
What are you good at?-bits and bobs but what i make are good makes :P
Dedication Level(1-10)7-8
Age-13
Why would you like to join the Dev Team?-looks like a good opportunity
Time zone-gmt
Extra Stuff-

ame-louis lemarechal
Ign-louislemarechal
References of work- none yet but i wanted a new opportunity
Dedication Level 1-10- 8-9
What coding languages do you know? [CSS,HTML,PHP,FLASH,ETC]-basics of HTML Hyper Text Markup Language
Why do you want to join the team?-new opportunity
Age-13
Time zone-gmt
Extra Information
[Denied] Your build isnt anything 'great' and without a reference, I dont know what you are capable able of.

#17

bballfreak24

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

I love this server!, Bump!

#18

stomptime

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

View Postmsu957, on 27 November 2011 - 04:22 AM, said:

Pending Your build seems a bit ordinary, there's no spark to it. I suggest trying to use a different structure that you have made, or will make. Good luck! :)
heres mew pictures one is of a dye shop so I made it colorful but I can also make any shops you want me to.The other is a statue im not really a statue guy but I decided to try one
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19

msu957
    msu957

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: msu957

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

View Poststomptime, on 27 November 2011 - 05:40 PM, said:

heres mew pictures one is of a dye shop so I made it colorful but I can also make any shops you want me to.The other is a statue im not really a statue guy but I decided to try one
Spoiler:
[denied] Sorry but im still going to deny it. We are looking for medieval type architect. If you still want to re apply, i suggest spending a day or two on one build, and then posting it.

#20

darkjakey
  • Location: Mi, Usa
  • Minecraft: DarkJakey

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

I Can't wait for this server to come out, It looks Beast so far.