Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft.net won't accept my password?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lysanderal
  • Minecraft: zanderboy

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:39 AM

Ok, so I deleted my minecraft client from my computer so it would be a complete clean version of minecraft, but when I tried to log on to minecraft.net with my main account, it said that either my password or username was wrong. After a few attempts at resetting my password for it, which failed every time, I tried my other two profiles to see if they would work, but they didn't either. This is making me mad, it recognizes my user names when I reset my passwords, but when I put the new passwords in, it refuses to accept them. If anyone knows what is happening, can you please help?

Register or log in to remove.

Tricker927
  • Minecraft: Tricker927

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

Just use the temp. password they send you log in with it and then change your password to your original pass.
If they send you a link click that link then it will go to a page where you can reset your password.
Try to do this if it doesn't work then contact Mojang customer support. That's all I can tell you :\

Lysanderal
  • Minecraft: zanderboy

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:51 AM

As I said in my original post, I tried that multiple times and it did not work.

digitaldragon101

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

I'm having the same problemo here!!! This was literally out of the blue, one random day, it just "didn't work"... I even emailed notch himself at [email protected]

Also, the forgot password thing won't even respond!!! Any help?