• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] Mo' Creatures - v6.2.0 with Ents and Moles!

mocreatures creatures mobs pets horses

• Please log in to reply
60303 replies to this topic

Zera_Fox
    Zera_Fox

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 593 posts
  • Minecraft: Zera_Fox

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostDrika, on 21 May 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

I created the server today.
And I also did a fresh install of Minecraft 1.5.2 only to test the new Mo'Creatures. It was not to go wrong.

In single player, Mo'Creatures works correctly.
But I can not access the server..... Posted Image

I hate it when something works fine in single-player but server related none-sense comes up. Ugh!
This may sound silly, but did you install the GuiAPI onto the server? Please say you didn't... XD

Also, is the server spitting an error as well when you try to login to it?

I'm afraid I won't be of much help as I've never had this particular issue myself when I was running a server with Creatures on it. If it's a brand new server, as of today. Try recreating the server? What I'm suggesting here is that you remove Creatures from the server completely. Why I'm saying this is, I am assuming perhaps you did two different downloads for MoC and put one of those downloads onto your server.
Try copying the MoC files you have on your client directly into the server itself? I'd imagine if the files are identical as to what you are running, or visa-versa you can't go wrong, right? :P

Click to Help Grow!

Posted Image   Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

FlashFlareLPs

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

Here's the new video, guys!

Posted Image

Zera_Fox
    Zera_Fox

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

View Postminecraftallnight, on 21 May 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

Yeah, the other mods are "hard installed" ( i dragged the classes into the minecraft.jar folder)... Is there any way to download this mod without Forge? (as I think that Forge is creating the error)

No, Forge is required to run this mod. Like I said before, if you installed Optifine by adding them directly into the jar you're going to have an issue. I suggest you either pick and choose which you'd rather have, or go with my launcher idea. Like I said, works wonders for me, and it makes it easier to test which mods are causing issues cause you can simply uncheck them to disable them from even starting up when Minecraft launches.

Click to Help Grow!

minecraftallnight

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

View PostZera_Fox, on 22 May 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

No, Forge is required to run this mod. Like I said before, if you installed Optifine by adding them directly into the jar you're going to have an issue. I suggest you either pick and choose which you'd rather have, or go with my launcher idea. Like I said, works wonders for me, and it makes it easier to test which mods are causing issues cause you can simply uncheck them to disable them from even starting up when Minecraft launches.

Oh okay, thanks for your help. Hopefully it'll work.. if not, no creatures for me i guess.. :(

Zera_Fox
    Zera_Fox

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostSparks314, on 21 May 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

@zera_fox. i was finally able to get into the server, Made a backup of my MC folder, Completely re-installed MC

Coremods
Guiapi -Latest

Mods
Forge 7.8.0.708

Rei minimap

BOP 0.5.2

extrabiomes xl 3.3.1

Twilight forest 1.1.8.0

only thing i changed was i didn't install Optifine. But seeing as i have 300+ frames without it, i figured i would be ok. If you use Optifine, try installing only forge (the version i used) and don't install anything else to the jar. see if that helps any, I will reiterate that it was a completely fresh install, no previous configs or anything.

Well since I use a launcher to apply all my mods, I don't need to trouble myself with a new install. :P I just disable what I don't need in the launcher. XD

But I did as you suggested, deleted the config files and etc; (for the hundredth time) and updated my Forge (again) to 708 this time. I wasn't aware 708 was out yet, the highest I had was 707. :P

I went ahead and disabled everything I didnt' need to run for the server (again) and attempted to start it up. Sadly no luck. I'm still getting that "ticking entity" error.
Also, sadly I only get about 40-60fps on average at any given time... And that's with Optifine installed. :\

View Postminecraftallnight, on 22 May 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

Oh okay, thanks for your help. Hopefully it'll work.. if not, no creatures for me i guess.. Posted Image

I wish you the best of luck and hope it works out for you! If you need help with Magic Launcher (If you decide to use it) feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to help as much as I can.

Click to Help Grow!

Sparks314
  • Minecraft: Amitadonodono

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

@zera_fox. I would give manually installing everything a shot. It seems to be the only difference between us so its possible that magic launcher did something in some way to cause the error. But i understand why you would prefer to use it
Posted Image

Zera_Fox
    Zera_Fox

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

View PostSparks314, on 22 May 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

@zera_fox. I would give manually installing everything a shot. It seems to be the only difference between us so its possible that magic launcher did something in some way to cause the error. But i understand why you would prefer to use it

Considering I've been using magic launcher to install every mod I've ever used, and that includes previous versions of MoC as well... I doubt it's the launcher getting in the way... o.o

Well i'm pretty sure I know how to "hard install" on the jar, but somehow I screwed it up? XD
I gave it a shot and Minecraft itself won't even launch anymore... So I'll stick with my launcher. Atleast minecraft lauches, and SOMETIMES I get into server, even if the animals are all screwy or something if I manage to stick around for more than 5 seconds. XD

Click to Help Grow!

superminer64
  • Minecraft: sorax207

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

I keep gettting this crash

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
Spoiler:

Zera_Fox
    Zera_Fox

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

View Postsuperminer64, on 22 May 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

I keep gettting this crash

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
Spoiler:

Try updating java, and then try updating Forge. Yes I hate to sound like one of those people, but I have personally found that the 684 version of Forge doesn't always agree with what MoC is asking of it lately. Try something higher. I know I posted a link to the Forge download list page on a recent post...

Click to Help Grow!

espalon
    espalon

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

Could i have some help?  How are so many people getting on the official mo creatures server, but when i try to get in it shows me a list of all the block ids missing from biomes o'plenty! I know some people know how to get rid of it because there are like 25 people on there! Could one of those people help me?

empireman0102

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

Only Rabbits spawn in my game. The only other mods I have are Shoulder Surfing, Optfine, NEI, and Utility Mobs.
Posted Image

Sparks314
  • Minecraft: Amitadonodono

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

List of forge downloads
http://www.minecraft...hp?action=files
Posted Image

wispy_woods

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

I was wondering if it was possible to make fishing a little easier because whenever I try to pull the fish out of the water they go completely horizontal as opposed to an angle, which is more logical. I am aware that this may be more difficult as they are a mob and not an item so I thought maybe you could add a rod or something that makes fishing a little more realistic, like when the fish is close enough you could press a key to pull it out of the water or something along those lines. Also I was wondering if you could add a plaque so we could hang the fish we caught on the wall for decorative purposes. I understand if this is too much.

Pugin94
    Pugin94

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • Minecraft: Kinda obvious...

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

I really love this mod! But I have an idea for a new mob. Maybe Haunted Clocks would be a good idea. Or SOMETHING haunted. That'd be cool, but thanks for creating this mod! :Diamond: to you! :D
Posted Image
[==========================================]
[I am the leader and creator of the Sheep Bros™]
[==========================================]

AuraTheHedgehog

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Could you make the mini golems tamable in some way? Or createable because golems are just awesome! and it would be cool to have golem friends running around.

Zera_Fox
    Zera_Fox

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

Well I finally got it to work, and the answer was SO silly! I'm a little embarrassed to say... >.>

Using the launcher, it is very particular about the order of the mods when you add them to the list. Turns out that the order I had all the extra biome stuff in relation to MoC was incorrect. This was causing my Entity ticks and error/crashes. I've figured out the proper order that Magic Launcher should be access my mods now and everything is running perfectly!

Now if the official server would just stop crashing, we'd be all set! XD

Click to Help Grow!

Kye_Duo
    Kye_Duo

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

View PostZera_Fox, on 21 May 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Getting it to crash was easy. XD It insta-crashed again. Posted Image
Forge Log
Spoiler: minecraft log

Sorry I had to pastebin the Forge, it was too long for a post.
np, I knew it was too long in its entirety.
I am going to assume that GUIAPI is in the coremods folder and not the mods folder like the log is stating...
are you putting rei's in the jar file or in the mods folder? (the log doesn't make that clear) It is just for information....
from what you've said it appears to be the passive mobs that are screwing up...and they are skipped in the registration in the log file....that is strange....I'm not sure that can be fixed....

View PostZera_Fox, on 22 May 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

Well I finally got it to work, and the answer was SO silly! I'm a little embarrassed to say... >.>

Using the launcher, it is very particular about the order of the mods when you add them to the list. Turns out that the order I had all the extra biome stuff in relation to MoC was incorrect. This was causing my Entity ticks and error/crashes. I've figured out the proper order that Magic Launcher should be access my mods now and everything is running perfectly!

Now if the official server would just stop crashing, we'd be all set! XD
. . . . .
are you putting everything in the jar file?

Drika
    Drika

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Minecraft: drikraft

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostZera_Fox, on 21 May 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

I hate it when something works fine in single-player but server related none-sense comes up. Ugh!
This may sound silly, but did you install the GuiAPI onto the server? Please say you didn't... XD

Also, is the server spitting an error as well when you try to login to it?

I'm afraid I won't be of much help as I've never had this particular issue myself when I was running a server with Creatures on it. If it's a brand new server, as of today. Try recreating the server? What I'm suggesting here is that you remove Creatures from the server completely. Why I'm saying this is, I am assuming perhaps you did two different downloads for MoC and put one of those downloads onto your server.
Try copying the MoC files you have on your client directly into the server itself? I'd imagine if the files are identical as to what you are running, or visa-versa you can't go wrong, right? Posted Image

No. I did not install the GUI API onto the server :P
Both server and client are with Mo'Creatures, Custom Mob Spawner and Forge Mod Loader suggested by the creator.
I do not understand Java, I do not know what might be going wrong. : (

RawrTara
    RawrTara

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1150 posts
  • Minecraft: Super_Tara

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

Ha, looks like I'm not the only one with server problems. =P My MCPC server seems to hate GuiAPI, and it always crashes the server. I've been trying to get it to work since this morning, but nothing is helping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting such a headache over this. x__x

I'm using: Drzhark's Mo creatures 5.2.2, CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1, and GuiAPI 0.15.6-1.5.2
The first two zips are in the mods folder, and the GuiAPI is in the coremods folder.

The forge came with MCPC (it's the latest build for 1.5.2). I'm not sure which forge it is.

If I just use Biome O' Plenty (which I removed to pinpoint the error), it works great.

I should probably also mention that Mo Creatures works great in SSP.

Ther error:
Spoiler:

My posts will always have typos and that fact will always drive me crazy.

Zombielogic
  • Minecraft: ZombieLogic

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

we need a way to tame the mini golems.

View PostRawrTara, on 22 May 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

Ha, looks like I'm not the only one with server problems. =P My MCPC server seems to hate GuiAPI, and it always crashes the server. I've been trying to get it to work since this morning, but nothing is helping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting such a headache over this. x__x

Spoiler:
ya dun need guiapi on the sever