• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] Mo' Creatures - v6.2.0 with Ents and Moles!

mocreatures creatures mobs pets horses

• Please log in to reply
60378 replies to this topic

JorisTheAngryBoy

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

How do i get white-listed on the server?

Register or log in to remove.

AuronFFX
    AuronFFX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Minecraft: TaPele

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostGlorian, on 16 January 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

When I try to put the Elephant Garment on an Elephant it dosen't work. Why?

It must be an asian elephant, the smallest elephant.

By other hand can someone tell me how to have may old world with a lot of mobs in stead of a few in some moments. My plains are empty of mobs.

Nozgo
    Nozgo

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostCalico, on 16 January 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

I got it to work. Now, I have to figure out what food item tames the elephants. :S
So, any chance you could be helpfull and post "HOW" you got it to work?

OliverJ102

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Has anyone managed to install the mod Mo's Creatures on a Mindcrack server. Im running it through a dedicated host using Filezilla for access to the server files. So far I can load the server up but I cant log in as it just says either "Exception in World Tick" or another "Ticking Error" message. So far Ive installed both the DrZharks Mo Creatures and the CustomMobSpawner zip files in the Mod Folder, which will let the server start up, but I cant join. If I place the GuiAPI in the mindcrack.jar file, it wont boot, if I place it in the coremods folder, same thing. Im not sure what else to try. Any help would be amazing. Ideally a step by step walkthrough of how do to it.
Spoiler:

AuronFFX
    AuronFFX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

I cant understand why someone makes a spawn sistem if it doesnt work. I put every mob to ten and no mob spawns. Drzharks is a great modder so i thought he will be able to fix this bug in this update...Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

OliverJ102

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostAuronFFX, on 16 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

I cant understand why someone makes a spawn sistem if it doesnt work. I put every mob to ten and no mob spawns. Drzharks is a great modder so i thought he will be able to fix this bug in this update...Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
do you have the custommobspawning disabled? how did you even install it? or was this in single player

AuronFFX
    AuronFFX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostOliverJ102, on 16 January 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

do you have the custommobspawning disabled? how did you even install it? or was this in single player

First of all: Thanks for answer me. Then, I´m playing in single player in the first world I create. I put all the mob spawn in 3 and it´s better than with 7, and the mobs with 10 doesnt spawn, is the opposite. So step by step I´m getting better.

About install, I did it like this:

1-Put all forge and GUI api contents in the minecraft.jar
2-Delete META-INF
3-Put custom mob spawner and Mo´ creatures.zip in the mods folder and it worked.

nukularpower

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

View Postnukularpower, on 16 January 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Anyone know how the spawnerFreq setting works?  Does increasing or decreasing it slow down spawning?  I tried both and wasn't able to tell a difference.

Anyone?  Would really like to know how this setting works.

Posted Image

Acteon
    Acteon

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 644 posts
  • Minecraft: Archon951

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Postnukularpower, on 16 January 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

Anyone?  Would really like to know how this setting works.

spawnerFreq is the time between the checks for spawns. So the lower that number; the more frequently it checks for spawning conditions.

Posted Image

Epidemia78

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

View Postminestrike80, on 16 January 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

I made an account a few minutes ago just to say this is the best mod created in history I've been tring to get it for like 2 years now it gets stuck on ether black screen or done loading and done say some ­ty stuff as delete .minecraft and it should work because that ­ does not work HELP ME GUYS PLEASE?
Posted Image

How the hell can you judge the quality of a mod you've been failing to install for two years? Sheesh, the people on this forum sometimes I swear to god...

It is a good mod but damn the noises these mobs make can get annoying when you are trying to focus on something and no amount of killing will ever make them stay away for long. Setting the spawns all the way down to 1 still propogates millions of them, especially the horses. its silly is what it is.
Posted Image

OliverJ102

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostAuronFFX, on 16 January 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

First of all: Thanks for answer me. Then, I´m playing in single player in the first world I create. I put all the mob spawn in 3 and it´s better than with 7, and the mobs with 10 doesnt spawn, is the opposite. So step by step I´m getting better.

About install, I did it like this:

1-Put all forge and GUI api contents in the minecraft.jar
2-Delete META-INF
3-Put custom mob spawner and Mo´ creatures.zip in the mods folder and it worked.

That is for single player install, I can get it working on single player quite happily, in fact, my winter map is not covered in mammoths! But I cant see how to get it on my server and cant find any instructions on it, tho I can see some servers advertise running it. Mine just want be logged into

AuronFFX
    AuronFFX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostOliverJ102, on 16 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

That is for single player install, I can get it working on single player quite happily, in fact, my winter map is not covered in mammoths! But I cant see how to get it on my server and cant find any instructions on it, tho I can see some servers advertise running it. Mine just want be logged into

Oh, sorry I have been trying to install it in multiplayer but i couldn´t. The instructions in the first page are not detailed and I try by myself to install it. I think that you should try and try, and randomly and with luck you will win.

AuronFFX
    AuronFFX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostActeon, on 16 January 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

spawnerFreq is the time between the checks for spawns. So the lower that number; the more frequently it checks for spawning conditions.

If I want to have much animals spawning wich namber i have to put in the spawner freq?

Emeralding

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Has the bowless skeleton glitch been fixed?

minestrike80

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostCalico, on 16 January 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

I got it to work. Now, I have to figure out what food item tames the elephants. :S
HOW THE ­ DID YOU GET PAST DONE LOADING OR BLACK SCREEN?

minestrike80

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

I'm raging alot here some ­ing help me this is making no ­ing sincePosted Image Posted Image

Calico
    Calico

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Minecraft: JewelBeetle

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

I put the stuff in the GUI in the minecraft.jar instead of in the core mods.

Acteon
    Acteon

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 644 posts
  • Minecraft: Archon951

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostEmeralding, on 16 January 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Has the bowless skeleton glitch been fixed?

On my local server; skeletons correctly have bows again.

Posted Image

Krolon
    Krolon

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

This is my #1 favorite mod in Minecraft and my suggestion is to add on to the dragons when/if they are added into the mod maybe have an option where you can tame them and maybe ride them but one creature suggestion is:

Gods(exp: Zeus, Ra, Hephaestus, etc.) : very rare mob that have a large amount of health and drop special items based on who they are like Zues' lightning bolt or Ra's staff or Hephaestus's hammer.

Samtrion
    Samtrion

Stone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hello,

I've found a small bug in combination with the mod "BuildCraft". Small fishs, sharks and dolphins are spawned in oil fields.

Mo'Creatures Version 4.4.0

Thanks Posted Image
Cathyre
Check out my other mods: SmoothBedrock (CurseForge) | JAMI (CurseForge)