Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

♦♦♦♦Minecraft Skyrim server 50 PEOPLE!!!!♦♦♦♦


  • Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Poll: Skyrim (209 member(s) have cast votes)

What Guilds/Factions Should We Have?

  1. Companions (86 votes [7.90%])

    Percentage of vote: 7.90%

  2. Dark BrotherHood (100 votes [9.19%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.19%

  3. Theifs guild (85 votes [7.81%])

    Percentage of vote: 7.81%

  4. Silver Hand ( Werewolf Hunters ) (56 votes [5.15%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.15%

  5. Stormcloaks (85 votes [7.81%])

    Percentage of vote: 7.81%

  6. Legion (86 votes [7.90%])

    Percentage of vote: 7.90%

  7. Bandits (62 votes [5.70%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.70%

  8. Forsworn ( Tribal ) (47 votes [4.32%])

    Percentage of vote: 4.32%

  9. College Of Winterhold ( Mainly Potions Until Magic Mod ) (80 votes [7.35%])

    Percentage of vote: 7.35%

  10. Nightingales ( Advanced Theif ) (61 votes [5.61%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.61%

  11. The Circle ( Best Of Companions ) (58 votes [5.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.33%

  12. Daedras ( Listens To Daedric Princes ) (54 votes [4.96%])

    Percentage of vote: 4.96%

  13. Daedric Princes ( Some Of Most Powerful Beings Of Skyrim, Will not have admin powers ) (55 votes [5.06%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.06%

  14. Merchants(start with lil more money but have to get own supplies) (72 votes [6.62%])

    Percentage of vote: 6.62%

  15. All (101 votes [9.28%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.28%

What plugins should we have?(some/most wont matter on vote)

  1. Iconomy (136 votes [19.07%])

    Percentage of vote: 19.07%

  2. MCMMO (129 votes [18.09%])

    Percentage of vote: 18.09%

  3. Factions (143 votes [20.06%])

    Percentage of vote: 20.06%

  4. W.E (80 votes [11.22%])

    Percentage of vote: 11.22%

  5. World gaurd (100 votes [14.03%])

    Percentage of vote: 14.03%

  6. Home Setter (125 votes [17.53%])

    Percentage of vote: 17.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

A new skyrim server is opening up and we are currently in a buying and building state!
Its a whitelist!





And if you want to join the server than you will have to wait DX but dont worry we will be able to be up and running in about 2-3 weeks (if all goes well)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention!!!
We have A Contest In Progress. Anyone Who Can Make 1 Skin For Each Faction That Looks Good Gets Gold Membership Only 1 Person Will Be Chosen By Which Set of Skins Look Best
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memberships!

Normal - all you have to do is log on and you have normal membership!
Normal rewards - You start with 100 money and you have building rights.
-----------------
Iron Membership - To get you have to donate 15 dollers to the server!
Iron Membership Rewards - You get one stack of iron and full iron armour including sword
-----------------
Gold Membership - to get you have to donate 20 dollers to the server
Gold Membership Rewards - You get In-game title and a stack of gold and half a stack of iron and get a full set of gold armour including weapon and get gold tools
-----------------
Diamond Membership - To get you have to donate 30 dollers to the server.
Diamond Membership Rewards - you get full stack of diamonds and hafl stack of iron and gold, a full diamond armour including sword and full diamond tools!!!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not donate yet we have not set it up where you can donate. Thankyou!
SERVER IS NOT UP AT THE TIME WHEN IT IS WE WILL START BUILDING!

Mods
W.E
Faction
McMMO
HomeSetter
Iconomy
World Gaurd
Command Bin
Lore Time
Starter Kit
Vanish
MobDisguise
MagicSpells
--------------
Staff
Owner:Manshark3000
Co-Owner:minihilly
Staff
Metallicmatt8
sideswipe
toner556
lanuk
jack booz
zeshiyan
zelnok
xXHokimAXx
-------------
The Guild Leaders
Manshark3000 - High king
Jack Booz - Legion, high king son
minihilly - The Circle
Zelnok - Thiefs guild
Sideswipe - Dark Brother hood
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

Register or log in to remove.

#2

metallicmatt7
  • Minecraft: Metallicmatt8

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

IGN- Metallicmatt8

Skype- matthew.bojic

EXP- Played minecraft sense 1.2 beta

About yourself- I love to play Skyrim, I am playing it right now actually and always am looking for new and exciting projects in minecraft and this sounds like a good one.

Why you want to help- I have always wanted to make a remake of Oblivion, but i was alone doing it myself and lost interest. If i am with a team though i can work forever.

Age- 18

Contry- USA

#3

ServerOwner

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

View PostManshark3000, on 25 November 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

A new skyrim server is opening up and we are currently in a buying and building state!


If you want to be apart of this AMAZING project, Fill out the application below!!!!!!

IGN- Stewieboy1

Skype- Brody dougie alouache

EXP- I own skyrim and have a level 52

About yourself- i love skyrim minecraft playing baseball and hanging with my friends

Why you want to help- because i love making things

Age- 14

Contry- Canada



And if you want to join the server than you will have to wait DX but dont worry we will be able to be up and running in about 2-3 weeks (if all goes well)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention!!!
We already have a contest and were not evan open!?!?!?!?!? make a banner and the best banner there is will get a free gold membership!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memberships!

Normal - all you have to do is log on and you have normal membership!
Normal rewards - You start with 100 money and you have building rights.
-----------------
Iron Membership - To get you have to donate 15 dollers to the server!
Iron Membership Rewards - You get one stack of iron and full iron armour including sword
-----------------
Gold Membership - to get you have to donate 20 dollers to the server
Gold Membership Rewards - You get In-game title and a stack of gold and half a stack of iron and get a full set of gold armour including weapon and get gold tools
-----------------
Diamond Membership - To get you have to donate 30 dollers to the server.
Diamond Membership Rewards - you get full stack of diamonds and hafl stack of iron and gold, a full diamond armour including sword and full diamond tools!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not donate yet we have not set it up where you can donate. Thankyou!


#4

moggey12
    moggey12

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: Moggey12

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:14 PM

hey i don't want to help out in the project but i am telling u that i found a texture pack which might be useful for the production ill post the link bellow its currently not finished but is a skyrim texture pack



http://www.planetmin...texturepack-181
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

#5

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:14 PM

View Postmetallicmatt7, on 25 November 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

IGN- Metallicmatt8

Skype- matthew.bojic

EXP- Played minecraft sense 1.2 beta

About yourself- I love to play Skyrim, I am playing it right now actually and always am looking for new and exciting projects in minecraft and this sounds like a good one.

Why you want to help- I have always wanted to make a remake of Oblivion, but i was alone doing it myself and lost interest. If i am with a team though i can work forever.

Age- 18

Contry- USA
When we get the server bought and set up we will let you know the Ip!
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#6

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

when we get ip ill tell you it
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#7

Sideswipe101
  • Minecraft: Sideswipe101

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

IGN - Sideswipe101

Skype - Sideswipe1011 but unable to use all the time

Exp.With Game - High, but not with potions or enchantment.

About Yourself - play guitar, love minecraft, not finished Skyrim yet.

Why You Want To Help - Sounds awesome and because Skyrim is awesome.

Age - 14

Country - U.S.A.

Once done with Skyrim, I can take you up on the skins for each guild.
Posted Image

#8

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

View PostSideswipe101, on 25 November 2011 - 11:35 PM, said:

IGN - Sideswipe101

Skype - Sideswipe1011 but unable to use all the time

Exp.With Game - High, but not with potions or enchantment.

About Yourself - play guitar, love minecraft, not finished Skyrim yet.

Why You Want To Help - Sounds awesome and because Skyrim is awesome.

Age - 14

Country - U.S.A.

Once done with Skyrim, I can take you up on the skins for each guild.
When we get ip we will tell you
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#9

Toner556
    Toner556

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

IGN - Toner556

Skype - bradbrad112233 (I don't like to use it because of my voice but I will if I have too.)

Exp.With Game - I own it. Level 12 with level 52 pickpocket.

About Yourself - I love roleplays, love skyrim, and I have been looking for a great server.

Why You Want To Help - I love helping, I am great with many things except for potions, enchanting, and redstone.

Age - 13

Country - USA
Posted Image

#10

Lanuk
    Lanuk

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location: US

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

IGN - Lanuk

Skype - Will PM you

Exp.With Game - I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now, and know my way around the game. I am not too great with potions yet, but I have a decent amount of experience with pretty much everything else. I have run bukkit servers with Factions and mcMMO, so I may be able to help out with that if you need any help, but to be honest, I haven't tried Skyrim yet. If I am required to have played the game to help out, then I guess I cant :P

About Yourself - I am 15 and live in the US. I spend a lot of my time playing games like Minecraft and doing schoolwork. I also like to watch some anime here and there.

Why You Want To Help - The server seems interesting as does Skyrim which I hope to try soon!

Age - 15

Country - US

#11

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:49 PM

View PostToner556, on 25 November 2011 - 11:43 PM, said:

IGN - Toner556

Skype - bradbrad112233 (I don't like to use it because of my voice but I will if I have too.)

Exp.With Game - I own it. Level 12 with level 52 pickpocket.

About Yourself - I love roleplays, love skyrim, and I have been looking for a great server.

Why You Want To Help - I love helping, I am great with many things except for potions, enchanting, and redstone.

Age - 13

Country - USA
will tell ip when we get

View Postlanuk, on 25 November 2011 - 11:45 PM, said:

IGN - Lanuk

Skype - Will PM you

Exp.With Game - I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now, and know my way around the game. I am not too great with potions yet, but I have a decent amount of experience with pretty much everything else. I have run bukkit servers with Factions and mcMMO, so I may be able to help out with that if you need any help, but to be honest, I haven't tried Skyrim yet. If I am required to have played the game to help out, then I guess I cant :P

About Yourself - I am 15 and live in the US. I spend a lot of my time playing games like Minecraft and doing schoolwork. I also like to watch some anime here and there.

Why You Want To Help - The server seems interesting as does Skyrim which I hope to try soon!

Age - 15

Country - US
you dont have to play game but it would be nice so you haev an idea what to build but ill tell u ip when we get it
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#12

JackBooz
    JackBooz

    Ghast Hunter

  • Members
  • 2565 posts
  • Location: Everywhere
  • Minecraft: jackbooz

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

IGN -jackbooz

Skype - jack.booz

Exp.With Game -Yes

About Yourself -Well first off lets say im a huge elderscrolls fan i never got bored of oblivion and had over 400 hours of gameplay. I like faction type servers because there usually good. I love skyrim.

Why You Want To Help -I like elderscrolls and i like skyrim and i need a server to help play/build because im done with my other servers

Age -15

Country -usa

Will you be able to help pay? - Maybe

Posted Image


#13

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

View PostJackBooz, on 25 November 2011 - 11:52 PM, said:

IGN -jackbooz

Skype - jack.booz

Exp.With Game -Yes

About Yourself -Well first off lets say im a huge elderscrolls fan i never got bored of oblivion and had over 400 hours of gameplay. I like faction type servers because there usually good. I love skyrim.

Why You Want To Help -I like elderscrolls and i like skyrim and i need a server to help play/build because im done with my other servers

Age -15

Country -usa
when we get ip we'll tell you
Will you be able to help pay? - Maybe

COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#14

Sideswipe101
  • Minecraft: Sideswipe101

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

Is helping pay needed? I cannot, but can offer support through artwork.
Posted Image

#15

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

ATTENTION the server IP is 5.210.224.159:25566  remember its only pre

View PostSideswipe101, on 25 November 2011 - 11:59 PM, said:

Is helping pay needed? I cannot, but can offer support through artwork.
its not needed but we would really like it to pay for server
and if you want we need a banner
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#16

Sideswipe101
  • Minecraft: Sideswipe101

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

View PostManshark3000, on 26 November 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

ATTENTION the server IP is 5.210.224.159:25566  remember its only pre


its not needed but we would really like it to pay for server
and if you want we need a banner
Is it up right now?
I'll get to that banner BTW.
Posted Image

#17

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

View PostSideswipe101, on 26 November 2011 - 12:17 AM, said:

Is it up right now?
I'll get to that banner BTW.
the server should be up
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#18

JackBooz
    JackBooz

    Ghast Hunter

  • Members
  • 2565 posts
  • Location: Everywhere
  • Minecraft: jackbooz

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:20 AM

Manshark3000 check your messages

Posted Image


#19

Manshark3000
  • Minecraft: Manshark3000

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

View PostJackBooz, on 26 November 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

Manshark3000 check your messages
pretty good i replyed
COME CHEACK OUT MEH MAFIA GAME!
http://www.mafiacreator.com/Lifes_End

#20

JackBooz
    JackBooz

    Ghast Hunter

  • Members
  • 2565 posts
  • Location: Everywhere
  • Minecraft: jackbooz

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:27 AM

Oh and btw the server ip dont work for me

Posted Image