• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OgreLXXV
    OgreLXXV

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

First I apologize, as I am sure this topic has been posted before...I just can't find it.

I play on a private SMP server with a few buddies.  Love exploring and earning the resources myself.  That said, I am simply not as creative as some people.  Does anyone know of a site where I can find blueprints for Minecract constructions, or where people simply share their plans?  I don't want to use an editor, so MCSchematics isn't what I mean.  Blueprints that I could follow or adapt to our SMP server, while requiring that I still find the resources and build the structure is what I'm looking for.

Again, sorry if this has been posted before.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested.

Register or log in to remove.

Zaneth
    Zaneth

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

You could always check out creations done by other Minecrafters. Maybe the try Creative forum for some inspiration?
The man who discovered milk... What the HELL was he doing...

spudmonkee
    spudmonkee

Retired Adminitater

• Retired Staff
  • 1123 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:47 PM

Maybe PlanetMinecraft but to draft up some blueprints if you wish to test your designs out first I suggest MineDraft.net.

Creakinator
  • Minecraft: creakinator

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:29 AM

Try this site:  http://www.mcschematics.com/.

OgreLXXV
    OgreLXXV

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

View Postspudmonkee, on 25 November 2011 - 08:47 PM, said:

Maybe PlanetMinecraft but to draft up some blueprints if you wish to test your designs out first I suggest MineDraft.net.

This is pretty sweet.  While it doesn't give me new ideas, it does allow me to play with designs of my own.  Thanks for the tip.

pokecraft3000

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostCreakinator, on 26 November 2011 - 06:29 AM, said:

he said he didn't want mcschematics
I am the creeper.
Sssssssssssssssssss...  BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

popa_qwerty

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

What you can do is use mcschematics in ssp creative mode and use that to lurn how to build it and make any edits you seem fit there  . Than after you are done you can go back to smp and build it legetly there.
DAMN, DOUBLE POST ALL THE WAY, CROSS THE PAGE! YEAH, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! SO INTENSE!
Posted Image

Chrisso2013

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

Well, I have an app on my iPad mini and it's called minecraft blueprints. Might come in handy :D!