• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.7.4 ♕ DIVINITYCRAFT ♕ NO WHITELIST ♕ RPG ♕ CUSTOM WORLDS ♕ SHIPS ♕ REALISTIC ECONOMY ♕ FACTIONS PVP ♕ MAKE YOUR OWN CLASS ♕ A+ CONNECTION

the best legit survival server

• Please log in to reply
3438 replies to this topic

DivinityCraft

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

View Postrobbinho14, on 18 February 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

nvm
We have done some changes and updates that should hopefully prevent this from happening again.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

robbinho14
  • Minecraft: robbinho15

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostDivinityCraft, on 18 February 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

We have done some changes and updates that should hopefully prevent this from happening again.
thats good to hear! + there is something bugging with falling i need to fall of stuff like 3 times to get down + i get the damage of all those falls
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

View Postrobbinho14, on 18 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

thats good to hear! + there is something bugging with falling i need to fall of stuff like 3 times to get down + i get the damage of all those falls
Sounds like the anticheatplugin, that particular thing should be disabled but has reverted probably, I'll investigate it tomorrow.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostDivinityCraft, on 19 February 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Sounds like the anticheatplugin, that particular thing should be disabled but has reverted probably, I'll investigate it tomorrow.
Everything regarding the anti fall cheat setting is disabled so I have no idea now what could have caused that. If you can give me an exact time when it happened I can check the logs.
Posted Image

robbinho14

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostDivinityCraft, on 20 February 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

Everything regarding the anti fall cheat setting is disabled so I have no idea now what could have caused that. If you can give me an exact time when it happened I can check the logs.
well its happens multiple times normally when i jump of my grinder or something
Posted Image

ShadeRaccoon

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

View Postrobbinho14, on 20 February 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

well its happens multiple times normally when i jump of my grinder or something
that sucks, hope they find a way to stop it.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

The crashes were caused by the antixray but this doesn't mean we will go without antixray. We have installed a special modification to bukkit itself with an integrated version of the antixray that might be more stable since it is better aligned with the API. Let's hope it works.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

After researching how many times each spell has been used since new years to estimate if rebalancing is needed, we have decided to remove the vigor spell since it has pretty much not been used at all, only a handful of times. We can see no way of buffing it either so removal is for the best.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostDivinityCraft, on 21 February 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

After researching how many times each spell has been used since new years to estimate if rebalancing is needed, we have decided to remove the vigor spell since it has pretty much not been used at all, only a handful of times. We can see no way of buffing it either so removal is for the best.
The shield spell was removed for similar reasons too and because it changed the game mechanics in such a fundamental and unexpected way that most people who did not know about it thought it was some kind of cheat, causing all kinds of needless anger and trouble.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

The remaining spells have had their costs rebalanced, mostly made cheaper for the less popular spells. Check the new costs out ingame.
Posted Image

Bonzo_Blinger

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Regarding airships, would you be willing to consider adding glass block and pane to the allowed list?

Blockforged
  • Minecraft: BlockForged

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostBonzo_Blinger, on 22 February 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

Regarding airships, would you be willing to consider adding glass block and pane to the allowed list?

I have already tried asking that before, Roob does not want people to see out of airships in a safe-spot
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

View PostBlockforged, on 22 February 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

I have already tried asking that before, Roob does not want people to see out of airships in a safe-spot
While that was a reason, which I now think doesn't matter really, the main reason is that allowing glass makes it very easy to steal windows using aircraft, otherwise I would have added them now.
Posted Image

ShadeRaccoon

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostDivinityCraft, on 22 February 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

While that was a reason, which I now think doesn't matter really, the main reason is that allowing glass makes it very easy to steal windows using aircraft, otherwise I would have added them now.
yeah the glass grief was a real pain, please dont bring that back.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

On saturday, two major events marked the beginning of a new era for DivinityCraft. First we launched our new creative server open for everyone; DivinityCreative.org, and then our new website; www.divinitycraft.org
All owners held "speeches" on the website, copypasted below:

This day is hereby marked as highly important in the history of DivinityCraft. The day where we finally, after months of discussing and planning, have launched our own website. Our blood, sweat and tears have finally paid off and we are possible to give back what we've been given from our loyal members in our community for so long. I'm entirely certain that we will look back at this day in awe and admiration. A big 'Thank you' to each and everyone of you who made this a dream come true.
-Owner and admin Lorgarn

On a momentous day that shall be honored for time everlasting, our glorious community at last heralded the creation of our website, DivinityCraft.org. Earlier today we also launched a secondary server, DivinityCreative.org. These massive steps forward are just the beginning. There are also preparations being made for a third possible server, a survival server with extreme PvP and PvE. After the release of patch 1.5 and when the servers have been updated for it and a new custom nether made, we will begin a massive advertisement campaign. If successful, we will move the main server to web hosting so that we can have enough slots for all the newcomers. Who knows just how big we will grow after that?
-Owner and admin Roobster88

We can't be afraid of change. we may feel very secure in the pond that we are in, but if we never venture out of it, we will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for us now, may be the very reason why we don't have something.
Today we took a big step forward into becoming something big, who knows how the future will look like, Only thing I know is that it will be big.
-Owner and admin Matfer02

Posted Image

robbinho14

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostDivinityCraft, on 24 February 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

On saturday, two major events marked the beginning of a new era for DivinityCraft. First we launched our new creative server open for everyone; DivinityCreative.org, and then our new website; www.divinitycraft.org
All owners held "speeches" on the website, copypasted below:

This day is hereby marked as highly important in the history of DivinityCraft. The day where we finally, after months of discussing and planning, have launched our own website. Our blood, sweat and tears have finally paid off and we are possible to give back what we've been given from our loyal members in our community for so long. I'm entirely certain that we will look back at this day in awe and admiration. A big 'Thank you' to each and everyone of you who made this a dream come true.
-Owner and admin Lorgarn

On a momentous day that shall be honored for time everlasting, our glorious community at last heralded the creation of our website, DivinityCraft.org. Earlier today we also launched a secondary server, DivinityCreative.org. These massive steps forward are just the beginning. There are also preparations being made for a third possible server, a survival server with extreme PvP and PvE. After the release of patch 1.5 and when the servers have been updated for it and a new custom nether made, we will begin a massive advertisement campaign. If successful, we will move the main server to web hosting so that we can have enough slots for all the newcomers. Who knows just how big we will grow after that?
-Owner and admin Roobster88

We can't be afraid of change. we may feel very secure in the pond that we are in, but if we never venture out of it, we will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for us now, may be the very reason why we don't have something.
Today we took a big step forward into becoming something big, who knows how the future will look like, Only thing I know is that it will be big.
-Owner and admin Matfer02

wow guys this is so awesome lets. its one of the best community's on the internet for me. and a website? wow awesome. lets hope the best!
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

We have just learned that the 1.5 MC patch has been delayed, which we did suspect would happen since they wouldn't give a more specific release date than "late February" even when we entered into late February. The new release window is early March.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Farming rates have been restored to closer to vanilla levels in the new performance enhancer mod.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

The item merge radius has been decreased from 3.5 to 2 blocks.
Posted Image

DivinityCraft

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

A world map like the one we have in this thread has been added to the website, check it out.
Posted Image