June 24th, 2013 - DWCM Daily Report
Cheat Codes & A Ghetto TARDIS - Feature Previews + A Sneak Peek at the NEW TARDIS Interior
Welcome viewers this is the iKings Daily Report, the show where the name does not compliment the posting schedule! Today I will be discussing the Cheat Code System and one of those cheat codes, the Ghetto TARDIS! I have a feeling someone is going to be offended by that name.
Well, this system is fairly self explanatory. Just about every person who has ever played a video game knows about cheat codes, if you do not then your experience with grand theft auto must have been really really boring. Getting back on point I would just like to point out that these cheat codes will be hidden throughout the game in different locations on everyone's maps and that in order to preserve an individual persons experience we would ask people not to post the ones you find online even though we know it is inevitable.
So now for one of my favorite things in the world! A bulllet list (Insert fake enthusiasm here)
- Cheat Codes found randomly throughout every planet and time era and other such things like the TARDIS
- The cheat codes will be able to do any number of things from a tiny little boost in Rift Energy all the way to goofy things like a TARDIS Ghetto Mode.
- We dont know how many cheat codes will be in the final version but I do hope for at least 25 to 30 with some really crazy easter egg features and things to help you out\
- There will not be a cheat code that will unlock all of the planets and time eras nor will there be a cheat code for gaining instant access to all the memory crystals.
- There will be a configurable hotkey to launch the Cheat Code menu or you can activate the cheat code menu from the TARDIS console, whichever you prefer.
So that is all for the boring part of the video where I talk and you pretend to care about what I am saying, now it is time to get to the part that you all want to see! I have hinted at this and shown it in TARDIS Flight GUI Videos but I thought it might as well get shown in a dedicated video for cheat codes. It is the TARDIS Ghetto Mode cheat code!
Time for another bullet list!
- The TARDIS Ghetto mode can be activated by opening the Cheat Code menu and typing the cap sensitive.
- Once activated when the TARDIS is in flight it will move as if it were one of those super tacky low rider cars with the hydraulics that bump the car up and down, more commonly known as a Ghetto Car
- Also once activated a song will start playing. The TARDIS Ghetto Mode stays in effect for the song.
AFTER THE IMPORTANT LINKS OUTRO I SHOW HOW THE TARDIS REALLY FLIES WITHOUT FRAPS RECORDING (Fraps lowers FPS which slows the TARDIS rotation)
Well that looks to be all I have for this post/video, I will talk to you all in the next video/post whichever one that is. I only have 3 days every 2 weeks to record videos so when I get those 3 days I try to make them count and I record alot of them at once!
Please leave a comment below or on the iKingsSGC Forums thread. Don't forget to press the like and subscribe buttons. Stay tuned after the Important Links outro incase there are any bloopers and I will talk to you all in the next video, which for me Is 10 minutes from now Haha.
Stargate Chevron 7: www.Stargate.iKingsSGC.com
iKingsSGC Server Network: www.Servers.iKingsSGC.com
Paypal Donation Link: https://www.paypal.c...d=7DSQACPCMJS4L
What was your favorite thing about todays iKings Daily Report?
Vote at the iKingsSGC Forums thread!
- The TARDIS Interior Sneak Peek!
- The TARDIS Flight GUI!
- The Ghetto TARDIS!
- The Clip at the end where we seen how the TARDIS flies without fraps slowing it down!