4 replies to this topic

ebrulez
    ebrulez

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Minecraft: ebrulez

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

Titles are basically from achievements you get in the game. But first the achievements should be a little harder, and more of them, so that there can be tons of titles. Yes I have gotten this idea from some other games MMORPG's I have played. But I think it would be fun on multiplayer to have someone with a title of like zombie slayer or dungeon finder or something like that. I also got the idea from the forums, under our name it shows this little title that's like tree puncher or coal miner, and I think that would be cool. Ex. of names: Skeleton hunter, Creeper hunter, Zombie hunter, Slime squashier, Ghast hunter, Zombie Pigmen Assassin, Landscaper(dig around three hundred dirt blocks), Archer(kill 200 mobs with your bow and arrow), Brutalizer(kill 400 mobs with your sword), Mutalizer(In glowing diamond font, Kill 1000 mobs with your sword), Miner (mine 500 stone), Lumberjack (Cut down 100 trees, 5 blocks of wood = 1, so 500 blocks of wood), Diamond Miner(mine 30 diamond), Gold miner(mine 60 gold), Iron Miner(mine 300 iron), Coal miner(mine 400 coal), Alchemist(make 30 potions), Wheat farmer(collect 300 wheat), Pumpkin farmer(farm 200 pumpkins), Melon farmer(farm 300 melons), Chicken hater(kill 100 chickens), Griefer(burn 400 blocks with flint n steel), CREATOR(glowing purple font, place 2000 blocks), Adventurer(discover 30 dungeons, and complete seven maps), Chef(make 20 cakes, 40 bread, and cook 30 steak). The list can go on and on, these are what I could think of.

Register or log in to remove.

FizzyAgent2304

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

I kind of like this idea.  :lol:
Posted Image
Banner by LAGGING

ebrulez
    ebrulez

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Minecraft: ebrulez

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

View PostFizzyAgent2304, on 24 November 2011 - 12:06 AM, said:

I kind of like this idea.  :lol:
Thanks haha, your my only supporter >.<, but then again it's not really a large idea.

Mozzi3
    Mozzi3

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: M0ZZ13

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

Nice!

wagow
    wagow

Redstone Miner