• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

ghast fireball shooting mod

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

KyuubiBlade

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

i was inspired to ask for this mod because of naanotoms singleplayer rpg mod as it has a item that shoots fireballs, but tom never updated past minecraft 1.7 as he was waiting for a mod api which didnt come...

so what i want is a ghast fireball mod that works for ssp and allows you to shoot ghasts fireballs (like bukkits command of /fireball * but i dont want to type /fireball to spam a creeper with them),
it would come out of a stick, so you right click when holding a stick and it swings like a sword and a fireball flies out, pretty simple!

*could update over time to not be so invincible for the people who dont  want a over powered ghast fireball after crafting 4 sticks, so add like a  durability and fuel like some charcoal as that has no use in other mods  and makes people have to burn there spare logs.< this could come after as im not really bothered about stuff like this

'and no links to a mod with a fireball shooter in it i want it to be a seperate mod.'

-BlueberryKush has said he will have a go at making this mod on 11/1/2012

:iapprove: why you no approve?

Register or log in to remove.

KyuubiBlade

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:09 PM

its now a race! either someone makes this mod request or nanotom updates his mod and he might release a magic mod with all the spells from his mod which has a fireball spell with it, so hurry up if you want to take credit for a mod like this

starmag99
  • Minecraft: starmag99

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

a stick would make most sense

Posted Image

mattuw
    mattuw

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1309 posts
  • Minecraft: Mattuw

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Good Idea.
Posted Image

KyuubiBlade

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

View Postmattuw, on 25 November 2011 - 04:51 PM, said:

Good Idea.

*stick would be easier as you dont have to create a new texture

Bedrock_miner

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

why not make it so it look like a spell or something in skyrim style :D
Posted Image

KyuubiBlade

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

View PostBedrock_miner, on 27 November 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

why not make it so it look like a spell or something in skyrim style :D

im not looking for anything fancy, i just want to shoot ghast fireballs back at ghasts and to recreate a fight i had with a skelly where he shot 1 back and blew up my house!

DjGyarados
  • Minecraft: DjGyarados
  • Xbox:Portugal IV

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

Have you tried out Corosus' particle man mod, it lets you shoot fire particles and they can damage mobs and such as well.
Posted Image

KyuubiBlade

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:36 PM

View PostDjGyarados, on 29 November 2011 - 06:48 PM, said:

Have you tried out Corosus' particle man mod, it lets you shoot fire particles and they can damage mobs and such as well.

yes i have tried that mod dj, i was rather annoied that i kept getting kicked for internal lag on a server every time i opened doors with nothing in my hands...
and i am looking for exploding fire things not torch fires,
* all in all it is a good mod just not what im looking for
p.s you didnt link your sig to your thread...

DjGyarados
  • Minecraft: DjGyarados
  • Xbox:Portugal IV

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

View PostKyuubiBlade, on 30 November 2011 - 05:36 PM, said:

yes i have tried that mod dj, i was rather annoied that i kept getting kicked for internal lag on a server every time i opened doors with nothing in my hands...
and i am looking for exploding fire things not torch fires,
* all in all it is a good mod just not what im looking for
p.s you didnt link your sig to your thread...
Ohh,

And i know, i didn't cause im not planning on updating those mods i made.
Posted Image

zoomshorts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

when you hit a gahst ball out of the sky, instead of rebounding, it should be dropped.  :iapprove: :iapprove: :iapprove:
Posted Image                                                                                                                   ^^Original... You think that what I just said was cool? Read my profile, it'll blow your pants off :D

Aelakyl
    Aelakyl

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

Its a Bukkit Plugin, but whatever. Essentials have a Command, then you can shoot with Fireballs.

KyuubiBlade

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

View PostAelakyl, on 01 January 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Its a Bukkit Plugin, but whatever. Essentials have a Command, then you can shoot with Fireballs.

i know, i want it for ssp

Dylpickle373
  • Minecraft: JubbaFudgy

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostKyuubiBlade, on 01 January 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

i know, i want it for ssp
Ha i just noticed what your pic is, Naruto and i asked for a mod similar to this but it's a lot of spells.....Someone said that he might make it with he's friend or would you just want a fireball that's it?

Posted Image

KyuubiBlade

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostDylpickle373, on 05 January 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

Ha i just noticed what your pic is, Naruto and i asked for a mod similar to this but it's a lot of spells.....Someone said that he might make it with he's friend or would you just want a fireball that's it?

yes, i notice that you dont watch japanese episodes with english subs because you should know Kyuubi means nine tails in japanese, also about the mod, a person called lolsasory said he would make it, the idea was to have it come out of a stick, but i havent had any replies of its completion yet

Dylpickle373

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostKyuubiBlade, on 05 January 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

yes, i notice that you dont watch japanese episodes with english subs because you should know Kyuubi means nine tails in japanese, also about the mod, a person called lolsasory said he would make it, the idea was to have it come out of a stick, but i havent had any replies of its completion yet
I do actually watch some but not much, and i really don't pay attention to the japanese just the sounds and the reading the words. Oh and of course what the people look like :D But yeah awesome i'm hoping that the mod comes out...soon :D

Posted Image

BlueberryKush

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

its actually super simple. pm me
Posted Image

KyuubiBlade

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

updated OP

Blocker226
  • Minecraft: Blocker226

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:53 AM

Whoa, just googled onto this topic, just nice I had the same idea, and I'm in the process of developing it.  :rolleyes:
Posted Image

Dylpickle373

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:58 AM

View PostBlocker226, on 21 January 2012 - 06:53 AM, said:

Whoa, just googled onto this topic, just nice I had the same idea, and I'm in the process of developing it.  :rolleyes:
Wow really? oh you've made it. :D

Posted Image