• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DaBK_Wh0p3rZ
  • Minecraft: DaBK_Wh0p3rZ

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:49 PM

The Hunger Games
Made by DaBK_Wh0p3rZ,F0xer0n,Dkax,Zeeorc and Daslamhamer

Rules
Welcome the hunger games. In this map you will need at least 2 people but you can have up to 8.The Hunger Games is a Team PVP arena with only two ways to win! Annihilation of the other teams or you have found the hidden obsidian and made a portal! you may not create obsidian on your own. If a player is to die he/she is eliminated but his or her team may still try to win he or she is forced to watch from the spawn but to be fair his or her tongue will be ripped you so she cant alert their team about enemy locations! you can survive in anyway possible. do not leave the arena. Please have fun and if you have any ideas or suggestions for improvement such as a bigger arena more players more recourses etc. then comment below. Enjoy and have fun. This is only based on the idea of the Hunger games not so much a complete replica maybe in the future i shall make a replica but i have to get my friends who actually read the book to help.

pictures
Spoiler:

Downloads

Version one BETA test
http://www.mediafire...UNGER GAMES.rar

The Hunger Games-Book Version(Work in progress)

Hunger Canyon(work in progress)

Hunger Forest(work in progress)

Hunger Island(work in progress)

Hunger games Version 2(work in progress)

Register or log in to remove.

bryan21122112
  • Minecraft: bryan21122112
  • Xbox:assassin tokito

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

Downloading now to play with my friend.

Ellioto17

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

no offence but this is not a good representation of the books
Posted Image

KiwiTribe

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

This is a great idea! Me and about four others would be HONORED to do a play through of this map, send me a message and we can get something together.

DaBK_Wh0p3rZ

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

View Postbryan21122112, on 21 November 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

Downloading now to play with my friend.
sorry the first download was alittle buggy as in it was night and hectic so i changed it to day with a new download

View PostKiwiTribe, on 21 November 2011 - 11:52 PM, said:

This is a great idea! Me and about four others would be HONORED to do a play through of this map, send me a message and we can get something together.
please use the new download link the first one was messed up

View PostEllioto17, on 21 November 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

no offence but this is not a good representation of the books
i know i didnt read it and i only new the idea of a survival fighting thingy so thats what i wanted

Dkax
    Dkax

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:52 AM

This Game is really fun with 8 people but it is also fun for one overall this a 8 of 10 game. It also makes sense for beta and can`t until you finish it.

DaBK_Wh0p3rZ

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

fail lol

View PostKiwiTribe, on 21 November 2011 - 11:52 PM, said:

do you have skype if so then yes i would love to play with fans of my maps! XD my skype is my forum name

DaBK_Wh0p3rZ

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

wow