• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to get to the Ender?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

gwxovy3434

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

Do you have to find a stronghold with a portal or can u make a portal from scratch?
If you do have to find a stronghold can I please get a seed with an easy to find
stronghold?

I would really appreciate it.

Anyone know how?

Register or log in to remove.

Shadow Ion
  • Minecraft: Shadow_Ion

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

Well There is no "Ender" just The End. The End is found in a stronghold. There are seeds that people have found with strongholds.(Dont have any on me, but you can just go to the "Seeds" section on the forums and easily find them.) You can also get there by cheating. The portal is found incomplete. To complete it you must put an Eye of Ender in each of the missing spots.

Hope this helped!

Posted Image

gwxovy3434

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

View PostShadow Ion, on 21 November 2011 - 11:53 PM, said:

Well There is no "Ender" Just the end. The End is found in a stronghold. There are seeds that people have found with strongholds. You can also get there by cheating. The portal is found incomplete. To complete it you must put an Eye of Ender in each of the missing spots.

Hope this helped!

I figured it was called the End.(The end because when you kill the boss its the End, haha.)
Thanks a lot!
Anyone know any seeds to strongholds?

spudcosmic

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

You can not make the portal so you have to find it in a stronghold. Strongholds can be found by creating an eye of ender and throwing it showing the direction of the stronghold. when you find the portal you have to complete it with eyes of ender to open it up.

Edit: Ninja'd

Posted Image

caramba2654
  • Minecraft: arshia111

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:04 AM

Just craft lots of Eyes of Ender and throw them. They'll take you to the nearest portal.
Playing MInecraft since February 22, 2011

quinn50
    quinn50

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

if you REALLY want to go just use tmi and click on the gray dirt looking block in tmi it should be called Ender Portal
place that block down and walk into it or if you want to do legit use endereyes or a seed
Posted Image

fairesatoilette

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

I just made this video specifically cause I saw this topic :P

http://www.minecraft...he-enderdragon/