dibinism
    dibinism

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • Minecraft: dibdin

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

So...
Given that this whole thing is petty much resolved and all is left is just "i hate yogscast" or "suck it notch fanboys u were in teh wrongs" this thread should be locked/deleted.

zombi bunni13

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

i dont ever remember the yogscast saying things like that, but if they did it is true they did make minecraft more popular. But they shouldnt be mean about it and be spoiled about it. I cant wait until the end of this debate =D

LollipopAqua

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

You guys are just jealous because they make great videos

MoonKnightMLG

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:07 PM

No more 'YoBox' I guess and Yogcast are blaming Minecraft now when they make a video, If a lag happens they go like 'Minecraft is so laggy as usual' BTW: Yogcast are making money my making Minecraft videos, If minecraft had a copyright policy for not to use it in a video without permission there would be no yougcast.And if there was no Minecraft no Yogcast.
Posted Image

xSkullKing16x
  • Minecraft: xSkullKing16x

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

View PostMoonKnightMLG, on 01 December 2011 - 04:07 PM, said:

No more 'YoBox' I guess and Yogcast are blaming Minecraft now when they make a video, If a lag happens they go like 'Minecraft is so laggy as usual' BTW: Yogcast are making money my making Minecraft videos, If minecraft had a copyright policy for not to use it in a video without permission there would be no yougcast.And if there was no Minecraft no Yogcast.
He said 1.8.1 was laggy and they were joking around. IF THEY HATED MINECRAFT WHY DO THEY PLAY IT! It is resolved anyways.

I'm back! I <3 you all! And Homestuck! :33

Posted Image

Dash0009
  • Minecraft: Renstash09
  • Xbox:Noble1276

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:57 PM

This was unexpected :o
Posted Image

GH0STMAN
    GH0STMAN

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

All I can say is from my own personal view really...

I thought both the Yog's guys were funny as fuck and watched nearly everything they did.

Then my fiancee showed me the Youtube vid where they "did" the end of the game reading.

I was speechless (and for me thats like... doesn't happen) :D

What an arrogant, ignorant and demeaning arsehole Simon really is..
Lewis aint far behind either.

'Twas a sad day when I realised that but hey..

Life goes on :)

Ave atque vale.
Ghosty
xx
Posted Image

jcm2606
    jcm2606

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1009 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:57 AM

ok, i only really watched yogscast for the adventure maps :p

sinistershades
  • Minecraft: sinistershades

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:12 AM

That's what they get for talking trash to people who work very hard on creating a game behind their back.

Posted Image

MamiyaOtaru

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

View Postsinistershades, on 07 December 2011 - 03:12 AM, said:

That's what they get for talking trash to people who work very hard on creating a game behind their back.
someone was trying to create a game behind their back?  Sounds dastardly

andyn0
    andyn0

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Minecraft: Andyn0

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:44 AM

View PostMoonKnightMLG, on 01 December 2011 - 04:07 PM, said:

yeh where on the yogscast's channle does it say "the only game we play,and have ever played is minecraft,and thats the game that started the yogscats,not world of warcraft whitch it actualy was" so,yeh there still would be a yogscast,get your facts right

IHAVEAOT
    IHAVEAOT

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • Minecraft: wUnDeR_AOT

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:53 PM

well yougcast is the most poplar... they made me laugh alot they also are the reason why i got minecraft....
also did you hear that jeb has taken control and notch has steped down so things might change......
Posted Image

dibinism
    dibinism

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • Minecraft: dibdin

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:02 PM

Wasn't this whole thing resolved a month ago? This thread is just repeating the same tired old arguments with a couple of stupid insults thrown in as well. Can the Mods please lock this now?

alyalyaly123XD
  • Minecraft: alyalyaly123XD

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

Look everyone in the thread shut up. Its been resolved and as far as I can tell the entire thing was a misunderstanding. Theirs no evidence that the yogscast did anything that they were accused of doing and Notch admits it was a mistake to make this public showing that he is also in the wrong. Their has also been a statement from the yogscast that they didn't commit any of the offences that notch has accused them of. And on that note I agree that this thread should be locked.

Posted Image

aGengar
    aGengar

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 670 posts
  • Minecraft: Tirany

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

View Postandyn0, on 10 December 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

yeh where on the yogscast's channle does it say "the only game we play,and have ever played is minecraft,and thats the game that started the yogscats,not world of warcraft whitch it actualy was" so,yeh there still would be a yogscast,get your facts right

Yogscast's main videos are Minecraft.  I'm subscribed to them, so I know what I'm talking about.

There WOULD still be a Yogscast, but it wouldn't be as popular.

Posted Image

eliteshiningnite
  • Minecraft: eliteshiningnite

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

i can understand that in britian people curse everywhere but people have to understand that in america people do not curse infront of children and im pretty sure it was simon not lewis because we all know how simon is (most of us) and i dont think all the people got to playing minecraft from the yogscast i found it from my friend

(ENTER OVER-DETAILED SIGNATURE HERE)

Badgerlover

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

View Postwhooper555, on 22 November 2011 - 02:04 AM, said:

I think we should exile Notch AND the Yogscast, have haatfilms take over for yogscast and Jeb could take over for notch. Jeb is the man.
Screw haatfilms, Gamechaps are boss!

bfreeukthe3runner

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

poor notch he is expressing his anger and all he gets in reply is hate comments from yogscast fans who believe that he is bulls**ting and belive that the yogscast can never do anything wrong, i watch the yogscast but i do not support them, i think they are only in it for the money and are mean people, i am posting this after the peva and tinman incident (they basically both got fired by ridgedog who was hired to kick them out to and preserve simon and lewis's reputation in the process) and i just think they are mean-spirited people who are spoiled and take everything for granted, if i could then i would call millions of people and tell them to not watch yogscast and unsubsribe.
Posted Image

AbyssiaTenebrae

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostaGengar, on 02 February 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

Yogscast's main videos are Minecraft.  I'm subscribed to them, so I know what I'm talking about.

There WOULD still be a Yogscast, but it wouldn't be as popular.

I wouldn't even know about Minecraft, were it not for the Yogscast.