• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft_server.jar 1.8.1 downgrade

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

MacGeekPro

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:15 PM

While i'm waiting for bukket to update, I decided I wanted to start a quick TechnicPack multiplayer server. I downloaded the client and server TechnicPack. I looked on my computer for a minecraft_server.jar, but to my dismay I only found a minecraft_server.exe. I was just wondering if any one has a 1.8.1 mincraft_server.jar. Thanks.

Register or log in to remove.

AllHailOllie

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

I am also in search of a 1.8 server. Unfortunately, it would be illegal for anyone to upload it.
In response to a thread for a seed called "Tony Romo"

View Postandrena, on 14 September 2011 - 11:45 PM, said:

Beware, this seed has several bugs:
  • All arrows fired will only do damage to friendly dogs
  • Items randomly drop out of inventory
  • mobility is choked up when traversing around lava
  • there is no goal line
(Edited so it's only "1 line..." Stupid sig limits...)

MacGeekPro

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

*Bump*

I8NY
    I8NY

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:26 AM

no u can't get a 1.8.1, and any u get off the web could have extra code that might steal passwords, just keep backups from now on. and pls stop bumping
Posted ImagePosted Image      Posted ImagePosted Image

JohnTheRipper

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:31 AM

Go download a old Bukkit build.

Problem solved.
i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, Hyper 212 Evo, 16GB 1600MHz RAM, Z77X-UD5H, GTX 670 OC, 256GB 840 Pro, 2TB + 500GB HDDs, Fractal R4, HX750 (with bonus fan noise), Dell U2713HM.

Please read the rules!
Global | Discussion | MnM | Other Platforms | Servers | Support | SyC | Off Topic
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” — Albert Einstein
"Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig." — Robert Heinlein

Posted Image

spongerobert1223
  • Minecraft: spongerobert1223

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

NOTCH BROKE MY MUILTYPLAYER SERVER AND IM MAD I SAY THIS SERVERS OUTDATAED notch what im saying is
YOUR CRSHING A LOT OF MUILTYPLAYER SERVERS AND IM MAD and ps. PISONS RETARDED oh im posined ILL JUST DRINK MILK!!!

knight15555

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

View Postspongerobert1223, on 24 November 2011 - 05:08 PM, said:

NOTCH BROKE MY MUILTYPLAYER SERVER AND IM MAD I SAY THIS SERVERS OUTDATAED notch what im saying is
YOUR CRSHING A LOT OF MUILTYPLAYER SERVERS AND IM MAD and ps. PISONS RETARDED oh im posined ILL JUST DRINK MILK!!!
You mad bro? I have the same problem but I'm not going to rage, I recommend that Notch adds a old downloads link and allow old servers, please suggest this to Notch if you can, directly or indirectly.
Also in your rage did you mean Multiplayer, I'm, The, server's, Outdated, I'm again, Crashing, Multiplayer, I'm for a third time, P.S., Poison is, I'm 4 times(you can't hold enough self respect to capitalize your own name, but capitalize everything else?), poisoned, and I'll.
BTW P.S. stands for Post Script, to be added after you have posted a message and are editing it. It is a synonym for Edit:.

Posted Image

Walk into the darkness.

Huntermeign

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

View Postknight15555, on 26 November 2011 - 03:16 PM, said:

You mad bro? I have the same problem but I'm not going to rage, I recommend that Notch adds a old downloads link and allow old servers, please suggest this to Notch if you can, directly or indirectly.
Also in your rage did you mean Multiplayer, I'm, The, server's, Outdated, I'm again, Crashing, Multiplayer, I'm for a third time, P.S., Poison is, I'm 4 times(you can't hold enough self respect to capitalize your own name, but capitalize everything else?), poisoned, and I'll.
BTW P.S. stands for Post Script, to be added after you have posted a message and are editing it. It is a synonym for Edit:.

He's acting like 'Dave' who wrote a rage letter to Notch that Notch later Tweeted and Simon read out loud in a Yogscast. Either that or he is Dave

Tropicrafter
  • Minecraft: Private

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

View Postspongerobert1223, on 24 November 2011 - 05:08 PM, said:

I think the milk is a great idea, because its only other use is in a cake. Oh, and by the way, DON'T RAGE AT NOTCH ON A PAGE HE'LL NEVER SEE! At least put this somewhere more important (No offense to this page, I also need the 1.8.1 server.jar)!

Post Script: Notch will never hear this.
sc21.servercraft.co:2101

SicariiHD
  • Minecraft: SicariiHD

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

OMG i have the SAME problem trying to start a technic pack server and i need the 1.8 server.jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Posted Image

manmaed
    manmaed

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

View Postbattlekid, on 22 November 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

Go download a old Bukkit build.

Problem solved.

Not Solved! Bukkit is made diffently to the vinilla Servers
Posted Image

dmscoon
    dmscoon

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

its not illegal to upload minecraft_server.jar,minecraft_server.exe but it is to upload minecraft.jar cos its free for download on minecraft.net
Posted Image

8bitben
    8bitben

8bit Admin

• Retired Staff
  • 2475 posts
  • Minecraft: 8bitben
  • Xbox:x8bitbenx

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

Distribution of minecraft gamefiles in any form but the official Mojang link is not allowed.

Thread closed.
Posted Image