xxguymandudexx

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:44 AM

I was just wondering...
can you grow pumpkins? Because that would be awesome

Register or log in to remove.

aureum_amiculum
  • Minecraft: MegaUltraBuilder

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:46 AM

It would, You would just run around farming, until random Orange  :D will pop up and you could grow pumpkins!
:D

xxguymandudexx

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:51 AM

Yeah That Would Be Awesome And Make A Base Out Of Pumpkins 0-o

SBMteam
    SBMteam

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

I read on wiki http://www.minecraft...t/wiki/Pumpkins that pumpkins grow on grass similar to how mushrooms grow on stone.  However, I have not been successful with growing pumpkins.  If anyone has suggestions on pumpkin growing techniques, I'd appreciate it.

TheTrueDante
  • Minecraft: TheTrueDante
  • Xbox:TheTrueDante

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

SBMteam said:

I read on wiki http://www.minecraft...t/wiki/Pumpkins that pumpkins grow on grass similar to how mushrooms grow on stone.  However, I have not been successful with growing pumpkins.  If anyone has suggestions on pumpkin growing techniques, I'd appreciate it.
I've read various posts claiming pumpkins spawn above dungeons. I found a pumpkin patch of about 5 one time and sure enough they had spawned directly above a dungeon.
Minecraft is different from the real world in two ways...
1. It doesn't mattter what god you worship.
2. You'll re-spawn anyway.

"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."
lol block

zaph0d
    zaph0d

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Minecraft: ego vos irrumabo

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:23 AM

TheTrueDante said:

I've read various posts claiming pumpkins spawn above dungeons. I found a pumpkin patch of about 5 one time and sure enough they had spawned directly above a dungeon.

Just found my first pumpkin. Sure enough, the ambient dungeon noise, the sound of a sexually frustrated zombie, and a tunnel five or six blocks under.

EDIT: That said, a fair proportion of any map if you dig down six blocks you'll end up in a cave..
:RedShroom:  :D  :RedShroom:

Yet another edit: Found another pumpkin, no dungeon underneath

:SSSS:  :Lava:  :SSSS:
Posted Image