7 replies to this topic

Moonkis
    Moonkis

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Minecraft: PureSnowX

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

Was experimenting with potion-crafting and I woundered if there was any recepie for making one with the Haste effect?

Register or log in to remove.

Toasturr
  • Minecraft: Toasturr

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:30 PM

Sugar + Mundane potion = Speed potion, you can use glowstone to increase the effect or redstone to lengthen it.
*Placeholder*

BC_Programming
  • Minecraft: BC_Programming

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

View PostMoonkis, on 20 November 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

Was experimenting with potion-crafting and I woundered if there was any recepie for making one with the Haste effect?
Unfortunately no.

Moonkis
    Moonkis

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Minecraft: PureSnowX

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

Don't get why they released Minecraft with so many features not completed and unpolished. Sure I get that they where under stress but really they could have planed it better.
/rant

Uff, makes me so sad :P

Maxvader
    Maxvader

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

only way to get that effect is because of beacon... notch should have added that in 1.4.2. BUTTER!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

View PostToasturr, on 20 November 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

Sugar + Mundane potion = Speed potion, you can use glowstone to increase the effect or redstone to lengthen it.
Im not sure that applies "haste" but it's the closest you can get

Kholdstare
    Kholdstare

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4843 posts
  • Location: I could probably put an overused/bad joke here, but instead I put this when I should be telling the world my location.
  • Minecraft: Giygas924

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

Nope.

Unfortunately, they were forgotten when Notch implemented the abominations known as brewing stands. Why not cauldrons, Notch? Why?

Posted ImageDid something happen to you in your childhood to give you this unreasonable fear of rutabaga?Posted Image‚Äč

blackops2man
  • Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada And Milton, Ontario, Canda
  • Minecraft: Boeing5989
  • Xbox:none

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

they should really make a haste potion because with diamond pickaxe and haste 2 = instant stone mining and faster obsidian mining really good for collectors

DimandCreeper

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

Im wondering the same thing! I was playing MC and making a map with haste... Then I thought... I should use this in the item spawning server i know :D So I searched it in singleplayer but it wasn't  there... Then I looked it up and found this forum post... Im sad :( lol