Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.0 Stronghold seed

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ignotusvir

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

I've found a decent quality seed - 5274164404795849603

The topographical scenery isn't very notable, but there is a very worthwhile stronghold, portal room at (X -849, Y 23, Z -104).
I'm an average navigator, but this stronghold bested me. I can vouch for two libraries, several chests (five or so red apples available, if loot is consistent), many mining shafts (there are melon seeds in one of the chests), a zombie spawner in the stronghold, (-810, 15, -116), and a spider spawner roughly near the stronghold (x -759, y 17, z -152), with the possibility of things I missed or forgot. Also, some wolves in the forest above the stronghold portal room.

I can't recall seeing in writing if the nether corresponds to the seed input, but if it does, there is a quality sight for you around - two nether ruins. I've explored one, and it had a couple netherwart patches and two blaze spawners.

Some sample pics, for the unfaithful
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Please tell me if I made any errors, enjoy!

Register or log in to remove.

gamingchris
  • Minecraft: gamingchris

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

were is the stronghold? al those codes confuse me just say like 5 blocks ahead from spawn or whatever :blink:
Posted Image

khumex
    khumex

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Minecraft: khumex

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

View Postgamingchris, on 20 November 2011 - 12:10 PM, said:

were is the stronghold? al those codes confuse me just say like 5 blocks ahead from spawn or whatever :blink:

Try hit F3 when you are in the game

MoeCharls
  • Minecraft: MoeCharls

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

What are the corodinates for your netherportal in the overworld?

Posted Image

Teacicle
    Teacicle

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

It Takes forever to get to the stronghold
:RedShroom:
Posted Image

VB Brock Blocking
  • Minecraft: Brock_Blocking

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:59 AM

Thanks so much, I've been having a hell of a time getting my server to create a world with strongholds. Now to import my city and get this adventure started.
download my mcbuilds here: http://www.planetmin.../brockblocking/

Diamond_Tree_16
  • Minecraft: DiamondTree16

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:20 AM

View PostMoeCharls, on 20 November 2011 - 07:29 PM, said:

What are the corodinates for your netherportal in the overworld?
No they are for the stronghold with the "The End" portal in it

ksuman1218
  • Minecraft: ksuman1218

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

View Postignotusvir, on 20 November 2011 - 09:59 AM, said:

I've found a decent quality seed - 5274164404795849603

The topographical scenery isn't very notable, but there is a very worthwhile stronghold, portal room at (X -849, Y 23, Z -104).
I'm an average navigator, but this stronghold bested me. I can vouch for two libraries, several chests (five or so red apples available, if loot is consistent), many mining shafts (there are melon seeds in one of the chests), a zombie spawner in the stronghold, (-810, 15, -116), and a spider spawner roughly near the stronghold (x -759, y 17, z -152), with the possibility of things I missed or forgot. Also, some wolves in the forest above the stronghold portal room.

I can't recall seeing in writing if the nether corresponds to the seed input, but if it does, there is a quality sight for you around - two nether ruins. I've explored one, and it had a couple netherwart patches and two spawners.

Please tell me if I made any errors, enjoy!

Please get rid of the hyphen before the seed number. Until I saw the picture in F3 mode, I thought the seed was a negative number. I would replace the hyphen with a colon. I just don't want people to call a perfectly legit seed fake because of confusion.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation.