• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Diamonds in PE?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

chefphillips

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

hey, I'm really enjoying minecraft PE even though it is so very Alpha.

Anyhow, I just dug down to bedrock and found red stone ore. It looks the same, active and inactive. I was actually surprised it would be in the game since you can't collect or craft anything.

Out of curiosity and maybe as a challenge, has anyone found diamonds? Post a pic if you find them, and share the seed if you can!

Register or log in to remove.

Libertycrab
  • Minecraft: Libertycrab

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:10 AM

View Postchefphillips, on 18 November 2011 - 05:07 AM, said:

Anyhow, I just dug down to bedrock and found red stone ore. It looks the same, active and inactive. I was actually surprised it would be in the game since you can't collect or craft anything.

Out of curiosity and maybe as a challenge, has anyone found diamonds? Post a pic if you find them, and share the seed if you can!

The only rare ore i've found so far is gold :D
Posted Image
Mooshrooms, bringing back cow love since September.

TheDoctor110
  • Minecraft: TheDoctor11

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:33 AM

I HAVE found diamond and I am not trolling but I didnt take a pic because It is not special.Because you cant do anything with it! (except break it)
Posted Image[/url]

500 Internal Server Error
  • Minecraft: zhuowei

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

View Postchefphillips, on 18 November 2011 - 05:07 AM, said:

If you are interested, a full list of all the blocks in the game is on the Wiki. http://www.minecraft...Pocket_Edition)