• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Batman Themed server

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Dr_E_Richtofen

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

Hello, I am the Joker (otherwise known as Doc/Dr) And I am cirrently running a bukkit server themed as batman the Ip is minity2.dyndns-server.com and it is run 24/7. We are currently looking for an, A) redstone expert, B)Plugins expert C) A gordon and a Penguin (You are considered a noob if you dont know who Gordon is)

*disclaimer: Please no noobs,douches,griefers or batman noobs.

Register or log in to remove.

raybands222

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

whats the ip i want to join?

arden2013

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:54 PM

View PostDr_E_Richtofen, on 16 November 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

Hello, I am the Joker (otherwise known as Doc/Dr) And I am cirrently running a bukkit server themed as batman the Ip is minity2.dyndns-server.com and it is run 24/7. We are currently looking for an, A) redstone expert, B)Plugins expert C) A gordon and a Penguin (You are considered a noob if you dont know who Gordon is)

Hello joker i am arden2014 or hugo strange and i have enjoyed playing on your server but the last month or so i cannot connect to the server, can u tell me why.

Dagge_mask

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

hi Joker, I wanna join ur server and i wanna play as Harvey Dent AKA Two-Face, my minecraft name Is Dagge_mask and i think that a batmanthemed server would be awesome :D

LegoKazo
    LegoKazo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

Hello Joker, I am the Riddler(also known as legokazo). I would love to join your server but it tells me can't resolve hostname. Maybe you gave the wrong ip?

notjarrod
  • Minecraft: notjarrod

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

hey can i be rash'al goul?
There is a city this darkness cant hide, there are the embers of a fire gone out but I can still feel the heat on my skin and this mess we're in you and, maybe you and I we can light up the night. socially awkward person coming through

LegoKazo
    LegoKazo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:41 AM

It's Ra's al Ghul not Rash'al Ghul

BooDaBallZ

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hello Joker I am Hush(BooDaBallZ) and I would be most pleased if you allow me to join because I Believe myself to be most handy with builds and redstone

TehBigCheese1
  • Minecraft: TehBigCheese1

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

Deshe; deshe; pasha; pasha >:D

00crackup

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hello Mister. J, my name is Bane (a.k.a. 00crackup, a.k.a Gotham's Reckoning, a.k.a the Man who Broke the Bat) and I would like to join your server.

gassywerewolf

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

Hello Joker my name is Nightwing????? or Bane (aka gassywerewolf ) may i join the server

idiotshow325

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

helo my name is the penguin aka idiotshow325 and i would love to join your server!

witherbrine125
  • Minecraft: Zecon125

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

Can i be the riddler????

bbk787
    bbk787

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: bbk787

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Hey, Names Slade Wilson. I go by the name Deathstroke. (bbk787) And I was wondering if I could get in on your server.

witherbrine125

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

Wait can i be the music meister form batman the brave and the bold? because i love his songs

meeplovesbudder

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hi,

I am Poison Ivy (Meepmeep2003) I am wondering if i can got on your server.

thanks,
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
poison Ivy
  (Meepmeep2003)

witherbrine125

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

my in game name is: Zecon125

Creeper_Coolman

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

Hey my name is Two Face (Creeper_Coolman) and i was wondering if i could join your server

rabbidplungerface

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:47 AM

i am black mask and would like to join the server

Alvin_moran

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

These are that I want to be or bane or kriller crock or robin or batman or two faces