Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Dwarf Skins


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1

Otisnfur
    Otisnfur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Location: North Carolina

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:37 AM

Think you have what it takes to be a hard core skin designer? Yes? No? We dont care! Just post on your best dwarf skin:) All i ask is for a nice looking dwarf with interchangeable features but with distinct ones that should not be changed! So please good or bad. Horriable or Terrific. Please post your Dwarf Skins here :Notch:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

mne
    mne

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

This is the only dwarf skin.
http://minecraft.net...p?user=mneMOOSE
Posted Image

#3

lem
    lem

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:40 PM

mne said:

This is the only dwarf skin.
http://minecraft.net...p?user=mneMOOSE

so true, so true.

The request wasn't actually for a DORF SKIN, though, so I guess we can give him a pass

#4

Otisnfur
    Otisnfur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Location: North Carolina

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

lem said:

mne said:

This is the only dwarf skin.
http://minecraft.net...p?user=mneMOOSE

so true, so true.

The request wasn't actually for a DORF SKIN, though, so I guess we can give him a pass


There are so many Dwarf SKins out there. Plus i dont want you to find one even I can do that i want you to make them! From scratch!
Posted Image

#5

lem
    lem

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

Otisnfur said:

There are so many Dwarf SKins out there. Plus i dont want you to find one even I can do that i want you to make them! From scratch!

it was a joke about this game:
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

#6

Hadowkai
    Hadowkai

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:36 AM

well. there is this, and i see you are using the one zombiebex made. However i thought it would be wise to link this so that they could submit to this as well as in response to your post. just a thought.