Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Biggest NPC Village


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1

DonkeyPuncher7676

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

This save generates the Biggest NPC village ever!! Its a world filled with them I also have the link to the saved world to download at the bottom of the description. Just save the file and put it in your minecraft saves folder.
Posted Image
Posted Image

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DonkeyPuncher1976


Register or log in to remove.

#2

Foxy the Fox
  • Location: UBA [United Birds of America]

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

That uses a mod :|
Posted Image

#3

mrthuglink
  • Location: pound va. USA
  • Minecraft: mrthuglink

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

/facepalm dude that uses the NPC city mod....../facepalm
Posted Image

#4

pj3005
    pj3005

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 201 posts
  • Location: belgium

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

i also think it.



in the 1.9 pre 5 i was looking as an idioit for an npc village
(just to blow it up)  :)
and here you get a village that is much to big.

#5

Arch337
    Arch337

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Minecraft: Arch337

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

Fake but a good one;)
This just generate the area and not the actually npc village.
Twitter - @Arch337
Youtube - Arch337

#6

DonkeyPuncher7676

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

it is not a mod at all. get 1.8 pre release 1 and the seed works, trust me

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DonkeyPuncher1976


#7

orion10222

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

Jesus Dick.

Sim City

#8

DonkeyPuncher7676

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

jesus dick?? haha thats a good statement for this seed

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DonkeyPuncher1976


#9

Taiine
    Taiine

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4187 posts
  • Location: In a mine somewhere
  • Minecraft: Taiine

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

View PostDonkeyPuncher7676, on 13 November 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

This seed generates the Biggest NPC village ever!! Its a world filled with them, this seed (8897460229726541328) only works for 1.8 pre release 1 so if you have version 1.8.1 or higher the seed will not work. I also have the link to the saved world to download at the bottom of the description. Just save the file and put it in your minecraft saves folder.


Fake. You have the "Extra Big-ass villages' mod installed.

I went to the seed with a CLEAN 1.8.1 and 1.8 pre 1, there is no such there.

You're using a mod, we can all see that, lieing and saying you're not is just making you look like a fool.

Posted Image


#10

Sir_Veillance
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: Sir_Veillance

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

That's a mod...
Posted Image

#11

DonkeyPuncher7676

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

View PostTaiine, on 13 November 2011 - 05:52 PM, said:

Fake. You have the "Extra Big-ass villages' mod installed.

I went to the seed with a CLEAN 1.8.1 and 1.8 pre 1, there is no such there.

You're using a mod, we can all see that, lieing and saying you're not is just making you look like a fool.
it is not a mod. Read the description a little better, its not for 1.8.1  its for 1.8 pre release 1. Two different updates. the pre release was never a full updates released. You had to manually download the jar file and install it yourself

View PostSir_Veillance, on 13 November 2011 - 05:58 PM, said:

That's a mod...
again not a mod, read the description

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DonkeyPuncher1976


#12

Taiine
    Taiine

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4187 posts
  • Location: In a mine somewhere
  • Minecraft: Taiine

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

View PostDonkeyPuncher7676, on 13 November 2011 - 06:13 PM, said:

it is not a mod. Read the description a little better, its not for 1.8.1  its for 1.8 pre release 1. Two different updates. the pre release was never a full updates released. You had to manually download the jar file and install it yourself


again not a mod, read the description


How about you read what I posted a bit clearerer?

I went to the seed with a CLEAN 1.8.1 and 1.8 pre 1, there is no such there.

There has been a bigger villages mod out SENSE 1.8 pre 1. That is what he used. I HAVE 1.8pre1 clean as well as all of the pre's. Loading it and loading up that seed shows none of that.

He is using a MOD. Just because he says that in the description doesn't make it read.

What if I said I found an endergradon cave with eggs and such and posted a screen shot but said it's only in such and such version. You believe that as well?


Also people on his youtube have also pointed it out. Someone else loaded 1.8 pre1 and also saw no such huge village.

Posted Image


#13

iFalcon
    iFalcon

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1613 posts
  • Minecraft: Falconsp

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

Trololololo


If this was a legit seed, then it would be nice. Hmmm, maybe 1.9 NPC Cities should be implemented :3
But seriously this is a mod so stop trying to get people to believe this isnt
Posted Image

#14

Taiine
    Taiine

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4187 posts
  • Location: In a mine somewhere
  • Minecraft: Taiine

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

Thank you SO much for blocking me from your youtube channel. You so badly want to make this seem real huh? Well more people are checking it out for themselves and also finding no such large villages.

Just admit you used the Mod for bigger villages and be done with it. Stop making yourself look like a fool or trying to get 'quick fame' by saying you found something cool in a version of MC you hoped no one else still had around.

Posted Image


#15

DonkeyPuncher7676

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:36 PM

View PostTaiine, on 13 November 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

Thank you SO much for blocking me from your youtube channel. You so badly want to make this seem real huh? Well more people are checking it out for themselves and also finding no such large villages.

Just admit you used the Mod for bigger villages and be done with it. Stop making yourself look like a fool or trying to get 'quick fame' by saying you found something cool in a version of MC you hoped no one else still had around.
I didnt block you. And I did get tricked on this Seed. Its not a seed after all just a world save. I read the forums like crazy with people saying it was legit, so sorry for the confusion. It is still an amazing world save

View PostTaiine, on 13 November 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

Thank you SO much for blocking me from your youtube channel. You so badly want to make this seem real huh? Well more people are checking it out for themselves and also finding no such large villages.

Just admit you used the Mod for bigger villages and be done with it. Stop making yourself look like a fool or trying to get 'quick fame' by saying you found something cool in a version of MC you hoped no one else still had around.
I didnt use a mod though I download a world save from another forum, I do not try to lie or trick people on purpose on my youtube page, again sorry for the confusion but I did update my page and got rid of the Seed

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DonkeyPuncher1976


#16

Taiine
    Taiine

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4187 posts
  • Location: In a mine somewhere
  • Minecraft: Taiine

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

View PostDonkeyPuncher7676, on 13 November 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

I didnt block you. And I did get tricked on this Seed. Its not a seed after all just a world save. I read the forums like crazy with people saying it was legit, so sorry for the confusion. It is still an amazing world save


I didnt use a mod though I download a world save from another forum, I do not try to lie or trick people on purpose on my youtube page, again sorry for the confusion but I did update my page and got rid of the Seed

Nice cover up yet again. :P I saw you were being called out for it on Reddit forums as well. Trying to save face eh?

Posted Image


#17

DonkeyPuncher7676

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

sorry for the confusion I have taken down the video

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DonkeyPuncher1976


#18

DonkeyPuncher7676

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

View PostTaiine, on 13 November 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

Nice cover up yet again. :P I saw you were being called out for it on Reddit forums as well. Trying to save face eh?
Not at all I wouldn't try to lie so I could get views, get over it. I think you just like to complain. I have deleted the post, I know just like most people know you cant try and trick everyone on youtube, get over it

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DonkeyPuncher1976


#19

Taiine
    Taiine

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4187 posts
  • Location: In a mine somewhere
  • Minecraft: Taiine

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

View PostDonkeyPuncher7676, on 13 November 2011 - 07:07 PM, said:

Not at all I wouldn't try to lie so I could get views, get over it. I think you just like to complain. I have deleted the post, I know just like most people know you cant try and trick everyone on youtube, get over it

Well sorry but that is how it looks. A lot of people pull stunts to get 'quick fame' here and there. Then when caught try and change their story. If your not doing that then that is fine. But you have followed the pattern of many MANY others.

Posted Image


#20

Zaccaboom97
  • Location: Ssssssssss
  • Minecraft: Zacc97
  • Xbox:Zaccaboom97

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

hides  :tnt: behind his back
Posted Image