5 replies to this topic

Lilion
    Lilion

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hi,
First of all, i'm a french user so i apologise for the next lines of text.

Minecraft crashed, so i killed javaw.exe in my Task manager but after that, my game won't pass the loading !

It's stuck at "Building terrain". I see "Loading chucks" a while and then it goes back to " building terrain" and it's stuck. I tried to rename the game, to open it in MCEdit but nothing helped!

Someone has an idea?

Thx.

Register or log in to remove.

Lilion
    Lilion

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

Well.. I tried to start a new game, deleted it , my game loaded... but it goes straight in the escape menu and freezes then...

Banpower1

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

i'm not quite sure what the problem is, but sounds like some files became corrupt, you can try two things, the way i see it,
first: try to load a new fresh world, if it works, then its your other save that has been corrupted, and i'm not sure if it can be saved :S (dont just delete it if its very dear to you, might be a way :) )
secondly, try going to C:\Users\%CurrentUser%\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft and delete the Bin folder and start minecraft, to download a fresh new minecraft (this wont delete you savegames) might just be some of your files in the minecraft game that are corrupted.

and just for the fun of it i'll try in french too xP (sorry if its a bit childish and messy, i'm not french (father is, so therefore i have french family))

je ne suis pas tres sure de cesque ton probleme est, mai je qroix c'est ton fichiers qui est mal, ilya 2 truc de faire:
premier: pretter de comonce une nuvou joix, si c'est marche c'est ton premier jeux qui est mal (mai ne jeter pas si to le aime tres, il y a un possibilité de le repare)
si c'est marche pas, vai dans C:\Users\%CurrentUser%\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft est jeter le dossier Bin, est jeuxer le jeux un fois encore pour re-telecharger le jeux (ca vas pas jeter ton mondes) il y a la possibilite c'est que en peu de la jeux qui est mal

(est encore pardon pour mon pas trés bien francais xP)

Lilion
    Lilion

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:16 AM

I did a backup , tried to load a new game, reinstall minecraft,but nothing changed.
I'll try to play it on another PC cause this one doesn't really like Java... ><

to be continued.

Lilion
    Lilion

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:52 PM

Is that possible to copy paste a map in MCEdit?

Banpower1

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

if you need the entire map, why dont you just copy the entire world instead? (go to the .minecraft folder and copy the save you want)