Homem Pigman, on 14 November 2011 - 09:54 PM, said:
Where's the poll option to "all of these are bad ideas"? Because it's overpowered. You no longer need to make stairs, just make a dirt pillar and place the perch. Plus it's plain stupid to paint a dragon.
1. Each question had an option to say the ideas were bad.
2. If you went through the trouble to collect all of those ender pearls, make eyes of ender, and locate a santuary, I think you deserve a reward. Your also not going in there unprepared for the fight, so you have to get good equipment. You MUST have a bow with a lot of arrows to shoot the things on the towers. You cant fly in survival and mining the obsidian to climb the towers is just a retarded idea. You would also want a sword in case you ran out of arrows before you killed the dragon. It's common sense that it takes quite a while to play properly and get to the point where you verse the dragon.
3. The perch is to simply make the dragon less powerful. You must place one before you can land so your dragon wont fly away.
4. I said the only reason painting your dragon egg with the enchantment table is so you can have guild wars in SMP without confusion. Do you thik the idea of colouring leather or making wool amour is a bad idea? It'd be for the same reason but I know people like that idea.
I'm thinknig you didn't try processing the words I posted when you read because your response barely explains your thoughts and appears to say when you don't like an idea it's bad. I dislike good ideas sometimes. Thast doesn't make them bad. Multiplayer has PvP mainly so players can verse each other in combat apposed to mobs that can't plan things. Why else would they have it in there? It amazes me when people only see negatives in ideas since almost all ideas have positives and
negatives. Again, the only reason I suggested magicly enchanting a dragon egg is to reduce confusion in multiplayer PvP matches.
5. Incubating the dragon egg to hatch it will take a very long time so if you do want the convinience of quickly climbing a mountain and invading enemy bases with a bow and arrow then you have to work hard and then wait for that feature.
I also said in another thread about enderdragon that dragons, when mounted, should only be able to fly so far of the ground. Maybe 10-20 blocks high. MAYBE.
I hope posting this long message wasn't a waste of my time.