Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Brotherhood Of The Creeper [ReBorn Clan] [Official Thread][Elite]

botc mercenaries creeper elite

  • Please log in to reply
1201 replies to this topic

#1

TAMBAR5000
  • Minecraft: Tahmoor

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

*
POPULAR

Long Ago, there was peace. People lived simple lives and enjoyed them. Harvesting coal, getting wood, making food and crafting tools. All was good. People lived together in small groups, creating homes for their families. It was a simple life; It was a good life........

Then the creepers came. Green, hideous beasts that killed and ravaged. They would swarm in the thousands, coming in lethal swarms, killing people because of some sick, primal instinct to come close to a human and commit suicide, exploding in a ball of fire, destroying the land and killing anything close by.
Even more beasts came, skeletons and zombies. Rotting, reanimated bodies of the dead, shooting arrows and slaughtering any living creature they saw. Spiders, as big as dogs and endermen; Huge, slender beings that were silent as death and could bring you're demise within an instant. But none worse than the dreaded creeper.

Then the brotherhood was formed. Not by a single hero but by people who wanted to put an end to this. They all came from different backgrounds, different in every aspect except their determination to put an end to the wicked beasts they wanted to kill. They had wildly different skills, from ranging to researching, creating bases to fighting and so on....

Over the years, more and more people joined the cause. Now, they still operate in the shadows. Accepting only the very best......

Care to join?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Click the picture to see the jobdescriptions.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To join our clan, you must fill in this application. Short apps and bad grammar will be denied without second thoughts. So be carefull with what you send us.

Also, to get jobs from the Building Class, you need to send us pictures of what you can make.

NOTE: The Assassin job is NOT something you can apply for here on the forum. When you get accepted into the clan, regardless of which job you have, you can do a training course to get in the Assassin Team.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image IGN (In game name):

Posted Image Age:

Posted Image Country:

Posted Image Skype (We will add you once you're accepted):

Posted Image Job(s) you want, you can pick 1 or 2:

Posted Image If you picked 2 jobs, tell us what will be your primary job and what your secondary:

Posted Image Tell us why you want that/those job(s):

Posted Image Experience you have with the job(s):

Posted Image Why do you want to join our clan?:

Posted Image Have you been in any other clans?:

Posted Image About yourself outside minecraft:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

There are three leaders, Tahmoor,  Shahrukh486 and Antridas.
We are the clan Elders. Below us, are Nanou and Squarekiddo, they are Second in Command. Quests will be given out, which you can do to get items and/or rewards. We are a completely legit clan, meaning that if you want a house, neither one of us will spawn it, you must either build it or buy one. If you can do the tasks we assign you then you can get rewards, or be promoted in rank.

The server we are currently playing on is:
  • Minesworn (IP:  server.minesworn.com) ( yes baby, we're back Posted Image )
  • RIFT servers (IP:  mc.riftservers.org)
Come play with us on the servers!


Alliances

Alliance apps are yet to be made, for now, contact TAMBAR5000 about it.

Enemies

None at the moment.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Contact me:

Minecraft: Tahmoor
Skype: tahmoor.akram

Or my Seconds in Command, Nanou:

Minecraft: xhedjex
Skype: xhedjex
Minecraftforum: Nanou

And Squarekiddo:

Minecraft: squarekiddo
Skype: rickard0211

If you add one of us on skype, please let us know that you are from the MCforums.



If you are interested, please kindly +1 my reputation and this post. Its the little + sign at the bottom, it's entirely optional but would be greatly appreciated Posted Image

Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2

blacklex11

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:43 PM

\
Posted Image

#3

nynja
    nynja

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

IGN (In game name): Nynja
Age: 16
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Redstone Scientist
Why you want that job: I'm great at Redstone. For example, I made this:
Also, I've been playing Minecraft since early alpha.
What experience you have: I've been admin on roughly 20 servers, and I've owned about 6.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: Meh
Previous clans?: A few that I have made over the years.
Posted Image

#4

HeartView

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

IGN (In game name): Scynx
Age: 16
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Assassin/Theif
Why you want that job: I'm a excellent raider.
What experience you have: I've raided clans on several servers.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: I was going to start my own clan that raides every other clan, but then i saw this.
Previous clans? None.

#5

TAMBAR5000
  • Minecraft: Tahmoor

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

View Postnynja, on 09 November 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

IGN (In game name): Nynja
Age: 16
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Redstone Scientist
Why you want that job: I'm great at Redstone. For example, I made this:
Also, I've been playing Minecraft since early alpha.
What experience you have: I've been admin on roughly 20 servers, and I've owned about 6.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: Meh
Previous clans?: A few that I have made over the years.

Amazing, I like you're app. Honestly, i appreciate someone who uses proper grammar :), Accepted

View PostHeartView, on 09 November 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

IGN (In game name): Scynx
Age: 16
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Assassin/Theif
Why you want that job: I'm a excellent raider.
What experience you have: I've raided clans on several servers.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: I was going to start my own clan that raides every other clan, but then i saw this.
Previous clans? None.


Sorry, Denied You're app isn't detailed enough.

Posted Image


#6

nynja
    nynja

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

Do you have a Skype or something that I can contact you with?
Posted Image

#7

RDIchabodCrane
  • Location: Missouri, USA
  • Minecraft: RDIchabodCrane

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:00 AM

:Diamond: IGN (In game name):RDIchabodCrane
:Diamond: Age: 21
:Diamond: Job(s) you want (Listed Below):Farmer/ builder
:Diamond: Why you want that job: Not many people see a reason to farming so they never really think about it and do it as easy as possible.  Well I have thought a couple more advanced ways to farm.  I'm getting software to record and edit a tutorial for advance farming.
:Diamond: What experience you have: Not much sorry to say my wife doesn't like me playing violent video  when the kids are around.  I started playing this and got hooked and MW3 just came out yesterday lol waste of a $100.
:Diamond: How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: It's whatever ill do my part to show everyone else who the kings of MC are.
:Diamond: Previous clans?: Nope. Got bored playing single player. I want to see what other people got.

I got tired of getting lost.
Tower

Tower

#8

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4339 posts
  • Location: Disarming the bomb in Megaton.
  • Minecraft: Greenwindu

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

25+ Pages: No
Been over a month: No
Hard to get in: No

Your not Elite clan, your new.
Posted Image

#9

TAMBAR5000
  • Minecraft: Tahmoor

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

View PostGreenwindu, on 10 November 2011 - 07:46 AM, said:

25+ Pages: No
Been over a month: No
Hard to get in: No

Your not Elite clan, your new.

Okay, kind of like a punch in the face........

But like i said, I've had this clan before, it's the same clan but instead of bumping my thread, i made a new one, my old one had more. I'm currently working on how to make our clan harder to get into but i'm planning on doing that when we get at least 15+ people.

Cheers

View PostRDIchabodCrane, on 10 November 2011 - 06:00 AM, said:

:Diamond: IGN (In game name):RDIchabodCrane
:Diamond: Age: 21
:Diamond: Job(s) you want (Listed Below):Farmer/ builder
:Diamond: Why you want that job: Not many people see a reason to farming so they never really think about it and do it as easy as possible.  Well I have thought a couple more advanced ways to farm.  I'm getting software to record and edit a tutorial for advance farming.
:Diamond: What experience you have: Not much sorry to say my wife doesn't like me playing violent video  when the kids are around.  I started playing this and got hooked and MW3 just came out yesterday lol waste of a $100.
:Diamond: How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: It's whatever ill do my part to show everyone else who the kings of MC are.
:Diamond: Previous clans?: Nope. Got bored playing single player. I want to see what other people got.

I got tired of getting lost.
Tower

Tower


Good app, Accepted loving the detail.

Posted Image


#10

Verwet
    Verwet

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location: New Jersey
  • Minecraft: Verwet

Posted 11 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

IGN (In game name): xkrpytonitex
Age: 15
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Builder/Architect
Why you want that job: Because architecture, and building!
What experience you have: I've managed over 10 servers, and built them all w/ a friend of mine.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: I think that's awesome!
Previous clans?: TMR - around last year!

#11

who885
    who885

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 453 posts
  • Minecraft: Who885
  • Xbox:Who885

Posted 11 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

IGN (In game name): who885
Age: 15
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Redstone Scientist
Why you want that job: because i like using redstone and looking at redstone creations
What experience you have: i have admin a server for half a year until i stepped down and i played minecraft for 2 years
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: I think that's awesome!
Previous clans?: none
[url=

#12

who885
    who885

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 453 posts
  • Minecraft: Who885
  • Xbox:Who885

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

View Postwho885, on 11 November 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

IGN (In game name): who885
Age: 15
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Redstone Scientist
Why you want that job: because i like using redstone and looking at redstone creations
What experience you have: i have admin a server for half a year until i stepped down and i played minecraft for 2 years
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: I think that's awesome!
Previous clans?: none

[url=

#13

StealthOfMinecraft
  • Location: United States Of America
  • Minecraft: XstealthgamerX
  • Xbox:XstealthgamerX

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

IGN (In game name): xstealthgamerx
Age:15
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Converter and builder
Why you want that job:Im a great negotiator and persuader. Also I do many epic builds ([email protected])
What experience you have: I have created many professional buildings. Im familiar with World edit. I am a great negotiator and persuader(Saved many clans from raids)
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries:I was previously a merc on a multi world server and i thought it was fun. Also i am in many building clans!
Previous clans?: Haptic Griefing, T.M.R, Epic Builds and more
Thank you,
      XstealthgamerX

#14

TAMBAR5000
  • Minecraft: Tahmoor

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

View PostStealthOfMinecraft, on 11 November 2011 - 05:08 PM, said:

IGN (In game name): xstealthgamerx
Age:15
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Converter and builder
Why you want that job:Im a great negotiator and persuader. Also I do many epic builds ([email protected])
What experience you have: I have created many professional buildings. Im familiar with World edit. I am a great negotiator and persuader(Saved many clans from raids)
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries:I was previously a merc on a multi world server and i thought it was fun. Also i am in many building clans!
Previous clans?: Haptic Griefing, T.M.R, Epic Builds and more


Awesome, you're accepted

Posted Image


#15

Prodrummer44

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

IGN (In game name):nydrummer44 or ny
Age:
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): I would like the job builder/architect.
Why you want that job: i am highly skilled art building and i love maki9ng peope happy by building things for them!
What experience you have: I have been playing minecraft scince 1.7 updtae
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: The idea isn't bad, but i would to have social mobility in the clan.
Previous clans?: Sons of God, skytreasures, devian knights, brotherhood of crafters, and more!

Thank you!

Please leave a message on how to get to town/city when at spawn point.

-ny

#16

TAMBAR5000
  • Minecraft: Tahmoor

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

View PostProdrummer44, on 13 November 2011 - 03:48 PM, said:

IGN (In game name):nydrummer44 or ny
Age:
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): I would like the job builder/architect.
Why you want that job: i am highly skilled art building and i love maki9ng peope happy by building things for them!
What experience you have: I have been playing minecraft scince 1.7 updtae
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: The idea isn't bad, but i would to have social mobility in the clan.
Previous clans?: Sons of God, skytreasures, devian knights, brotherhood of crafters, and more!

Thank you!




You're accepted !, also the server isn't up yet, itll be up in a weeks time :) ill be sure to tell you

Posted Image


#17

Deviant_Priest

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

IGN (In game name):plaxina
Age:13
Job(s) you want (Listed Below):converter
Why you want that job:I would also like to assist assasins/thieves.Cause i have a high speech skill xD
What experience you have:11 months of minecraft and a lot pvp action.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries:fucking awesome
Previous clans?:none

#18

Prodrummer44

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

View PostTAMBAR5000, on 13 November 2011 - 04:29 PM, said:

You're accepted !, also the server isn't up yet, itll be up in a weeks time :) ill be sure to tell you

ok

#19

LightTheAwesome

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

IGN (In game name): LightTheAwesome
Age: 13
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Architect/Builder & Assassin/Thief
Why you want that job: Well, I've had experience building things and if given the proper materials, I can make some pretty awesome stuff in my opinion, some things not so great, but some people have really liked. I would also like to be an Assassin/Thief as I'm a pretty good PvPer and raider if there's no chest protection.
What experience you have: I've been playing Minecraft for a few months now, been an admin on at least 2 now, and have been a massive PvPer on all the PvP servers I go to. I may not be the best, but if I go in full health, I can get a few kills without retreating if I have no armor.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: I love the idea, as I always do, gives me the RPG feeling.
Previous clans?: Sadly, I have not been in any guilds yet, but I would love the chance to try and get in this one.

Sincerely Yours,
LightTheAwesome
Posted Image

#20

TAMBAR5000
  • Minecraft: Tahmoor

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

View PostLightTheAwesome, on 15 November 2011 - 01:16 AM, said:

IGN (In game name): LightTheAwesome
Age: 13
Job(s) you want (Listed Below): Architect/Builder & Assassin/Thief
Why you want that job: Well, I've had experience building things and if given the proper materials, I can make some pretty awesome stuff in my opinion, some things not so great, but some people have really liked. I would also like to be an Assassin/Thief as I'm a pretty good PvPer and raider if there's no chest protection.
What experience you have: I've been playing Minecraft for a few months now, been an admin on at least 2 now, and have been a massive PvPer on all the PvP servers I go to. I may not be the best, but if I go in full health, I can get a few kills without retreating if I have no armor.
How do you like the idea of being mercenaries: I love the idea, as I always do, gives me the RPG feeling.


God Dammit, I said below a carpenter will not be accepted. But you're app seems to be good so i'm willing to make an exception, you're Accepted
Previous clans?: Sadly, I have not been in any guilds yet, but I would love the chance to try and get in this one.

Sincerely Yours,
LightTheAwesome

Posted Image