Note: If you like this, be sure to give it a (+)!
Have you ever thought to yourself "Gee, Minecraft looks a bit flat and bland, I wish it would have some subtle depth to it!"? Well think no more! With the Defined texture pack every block is given a little bit more depth to make them look just that bit better! At first glance they may look just like the default textures, but on closer inspection they're quite a bit different... Don't believe me? Have some screenshots:
Download the 64x texture pack here (1.5) (Best quality): http://adf.ly/3vP9h
Download the 32x texture pack here (1.5) (Faster): http://adf.ly/3vPAu
Download the PRE-1.5 64x texture pack here (1.4.5) (Best quality): http://adf.ly/LkSDg
Download the PRE-1.5 32x texture pack here (1.4.5) (Faster): http://adf.ly/LkSPW
1. Download the version of the texture pack you want above
2. Place the .zip into your Minecraft's texture pack folder
3. IF YOU ARE RUNNING MINECRAFT VERSION 1.4.7 OR LOWER You MUST Download MCPatcher and patch your Minecraft for HD Textures. As an alternative, you can also use Optifine which, on top of being an amazing mod, supports HD textures! If you are running version 1.5 or higher you will not need this.
4. Load up Minecraft, and in the Texture Pack menu select "Defined.zip" or "Defined32.zip"
5. Enjoy! If you like the pack, be sure to click the green + at the bottom of this post!
Mods (MAY OR MAY NOT BE OUTDATED!):
PremiumWood - 1.4 and below- 32x Download | 64x Download
Connected Textures - 100% - Included
And if you prefer the old, higher-contrast Cobblestone, these are for you:
A note on 'Traditional Beauty':
Check out some videos of this pack in the spoiler!