[1.7.2] The VoxelModPack v12.0: Kurious KITT

voxelmodpack modpack the voxel box

• Please log in to reply
386 replies to this topic

MehStrongBadMeh
  • Minecraft: MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

Posted Image

The VoxelModPack is a set of client mods chosen specifically to assist users of multiplayer creative servers. It is the perfect companion for any builder.

The following mods are included in The VoxelModPack: Music by FelixMoog, ph00tbag, and eXtaticus

The Voxstaller is designed by Mumfrey.

Installation Instructions:
  • Exit Minecraft
  • Run the installer
  • Run Minecraft and choose "The VoxelModPack" profile from the profile list in the bottom-left corner of the launcher.
Troubleshooting/FAQ:
  • OptiFine is unsupported for use with this ModPack. If you manage to get OptiFine working with the ModPack, fine. But if you are having problems while using OptiFine with the ModPack, then the solution is to stop using OptiFine. We have no plans to add OptiFine in the future.
  • Information about each individual mod can be found by clicking on "Mod Information" button on the Minecraft main menu.
  • If you are using a Windows computer, try using the Not Windows installer if the Windows installer has failed.
  • If you are having trouble installing the modpack, check to make sure your virus scanner isn't interfering with the installation process.
  • If you are still having a problem with the modpack, visit The VoxelModPack Team Support Center for assistance.

The VoxelModPack v12.0  for Minecraft 1.7.2 Released April 9, 2014
Updated all the mods for Minecraft 1.7.2.
Click here for update video!

Download
Windows (.exe)
Not Windows (.jar)

Available via The Feed the Beast Launcher or standalone installer.

NOTE: I have received permission from ALL of the Mod developers above to use their mods in this ModPack. Quoted proof of this can be found HERE. Bolded developers are members of The VoxelModPack team and therefore have implicitly given permission.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Havoc1337

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

Looks like a nice'n'useful pack o'mods.

The name however is excruciatingly misleading; hinting that this mod has something to do actual Voxels, whereas it has not.

MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:58 PM

View PostHavoc1337, on 03 November 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

Looks like a nice'n'useful pack o'mods.

The name however is excruciatingly misleading; hinting that this mod has something to do actual Voxels, whereas it has not.

Well the modpack has something to do with The Voxel Box, which has something to do with Minecraft, which very losely has something to do with voxels.
Posted Image

chrismack

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

Can you tell us what do each of the mod pack specific mods do ?

Posted Image

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every second of it"

MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

View Postchrismack, on 03 November 2011 - 05:01 PM, said:

Can you tell us what do each of the mod pack specific mods do ?

The ModPack installer includes information about each mod, including the ModPack specific ones. We may start making VoxelWiki pages for the ModPack specific mods so that people can learn about them prior to download.
Posted Image

chrismack

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

View PostMehStrongBadMeh, on 03 November 2011 - 05:03 PM, said:

The ModPack installer includes information about each mod, including the ModPack specific ones. We may start making VoxelWiki pages for the ModPack specific mods so that people can learn about them prior to download.

Ok Cool i will download it and have a look at it :)

Posted Image

popa_qwerty

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

I keep getting a Could not find main class: mc.patcher.ui.VoxelPatcher. Program will exit error
DAMN, DOUBLE POST ALL THE WAY, CROSS THE PAGE! YEAH, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! SO INTENSE!
Posted Image

MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

View Postpopa_qwerty, on 03 November 2011 - 05:10 PM, said:

I keep getting a Could not find main class: mc.patcher.ui.VoxelPatcher. Program will exit error

Make sure extracted the zip file after download. In addition, certain protected folders (like Program Files and %APPDATA%) may interfere with the installer. I recommend installing from the desktop or your downloads folder. If these suggestions do not work, try using the Not Windows version of the installer (assuming you are using windows).
Posted Image

popa_qwerty

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

View PostMehStrongBadMeh, on 03 November 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

Make sure extracted the zip file after download. In addition, certain protected folders (like Program Files and %APPDATA%) may interfere with the installer. I recommend installing from the desktop or your downloads folder. If these suggestions do not work, try using the Not Windows version of the installer (assuming you are using windows).
I tried and still get the same error BTW im using windows vista SP 1
DAMN, DOUBLE POST ALL THE WAY, CROSS THE PAGE! YEAH, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! SO INTENSE!
Posted Image

MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

View Postpopa_qwerty, on 03 November 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

I tried and still get the same error BTW im using windows vista SP 1

The only other suggestions I can think of for this error are to try re-downloading the modpack and/or try updating Java.
Posted Image

xIGBClutchIx

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:08 AM

Awesome Mod Pack
I am glad I could help out with it!

neutronrocks
  • Minecraft: NeutronRocks

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

I approve.
Admin on The Voxel Box, part of the VoxelWiki Staff, PR for the VoxelPlugins, and a generally nice guy.
Posted Image

AL_EX_101

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

Why dont they make voxel sniper singleplayer

pwnedgod
    pwnedgod

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1843 posts
  • Minecraft: pwnedgod

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

Deep Space Turtle chase! Here i come!
Too addicted with Counter-Strike: Source for some reason...
Posted Image

MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

View PostAL_EX_101, on 06 November 2011 - 01:48 PM, said:

Why dont they make voxel sniper singleplayer

It would literally require re-coding ALL of VoxelSniper from scratch. We are still working on features for the multiplayer version.

View Postpwnedgod, on 06 November 2011 - 02:01 PM, said:

Deep Space Turtle chase! Here i come!

Note of clarification: this is not the Deep Space Turtle Chase installer. I did package both The VoxelModPack and The Deep Space Turtle Chase Installer, but they are two separate things.
Posted Image

Sanderhandeland
  • Minecraft: Sanderhandeland

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

oh my god..

Posted Image

i have been waiting soo long...
:GoldBar: :GoldBar: :GoldBar:  
:GoldBar: :DBlock:  :GoldBar:
:GoldBar: :GoldBar: :GoldBar:

have that too.. <3

Posted Image

http://soundcloud.com/skyflairofficial                  <- please click:)

Builder4Free
  • Minecraft: pazzword

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

Cool, I like this.
MOD EDIT: Builder4Free is awesome!

chrismack

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:36 PM

when i use the mod pack the Minaptics acts really weird, When i zoom in it goes into slow camera mode. I believe it is zombe that causes it. (Atleast i think it's that that causes it)

Posted Image

MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

View Postchrismack, on 06 November 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

when i use the mod pack the Minaptics acts really weird, When i zoom in it goes into slow camera mode. I believe it is zombe that causes it. (Atleast i think it's that that causes it)

Thank you for pointing this out. I thought the slow camera mode when zoomed was a result of making Minaptics more mod compatible. On further investigation, it appears that Zombe's mods are causing the problem. I will look into fixing this.
Posted Image

meepbob
    meepbob

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

your joking right, you cant honestly play off all those things you wrote as the mod creators giving you permission