• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] [SP & MP] [Forge] Halocraft v0.6.3 (Completely MP Compatible)

halo halocraft minecraft gun mob vehicle grenade mongoose pc kc

• Please log in to reply
1599 replies to this topic

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

In update 0.6.3 I can indeed see that you have increased the rate of fire for the automatic weapons and I really appreciate what you have done with them I still think they are too slow and there are of course the semi autos and the BR that need to be re adjusted. But my opinion right now is that the smg's current rate of fire should be the assault rifle's and the assault rifle's the sniper rifle's or shotgun's and you know where I am going with this. BTW now a compliment. Nice grunt model very well done.

Register or log in to remove.

Pianissimo

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostDeWolf, on 09 April 2014 - 03:26 AM, said:

In update 0.6.3 I can indeed see that you have increased the rate of fire for the automatic weapons and I really appreciate what you have done with them I still think they are too slow and there are of course the semi autos and the BR that need to be re adjusted. But my opinion right now is that the smg's current rate of fire should be the assault rifle's and the assault rifle's the sniper rifle's or shotgun's and you know where I am going with this. BTW now a compliment. Nice grunt model very well done.
Hmm.
Interesting.
Every time someone complains about a mod on a forum, they always add a shallow compliment to the end.
"I liek yur mod but i thnk race selection definitily shd be added and the uruks need to fight orcs sometimes BTW LUV THE MOD!!!!"
Why do people do this?
In a hole in the ground there lived a troll.  Not a warm, dry, or otherwise comfortable hole, filled with polished furniture: it was a troll hole, and that means discomfort.  It had a perfectly jagged entrance, with granite spikes.  The entrance opened on to a tube-shaped tunnel like a hall:  a very uncomfortable tunnel filled with smoke, with granite walls, and floors strewn with bones, provided with severed heads, and lots and lots of freshly killed travelers - the troll was fond of visitors.
Posted Image

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

View PostPianissimo, on 09 April 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

Hmm.
Interesting.
Every time someone complains about a mod on a forum, they always add a shallow compliment to the end.
"I liek yur mod but i thnk race selection definitily shd be added and the uruks need to fight orcs sometimes BTW LUV THE MOD!!!!"
Why do people do this?
Actually I have noticed that as well. But none the less no idea why but right now my theory is that it is a thought process of bad news first sort of thing.

Pianissimo

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

View PostDeWolf, on 09 April 2014 - 02:57 PM, said:

Actually I have noticed that as well. But none the less no idea why but right now my theory is that it is a thought process of bad news first sort of thing.
Hmm.  Interesting conjecture.
However, it just serves to annoy, not to smoothen the complaint...
In a hole in the ground there lived a troll.  Not a warm, dry, or otherwise comfortable hole, filled with polished furniture: it was a troll hole, and that means discomfort.  It had a perfectly jagged entrance, with granite spikes.  The entrance opened on to a tube-shaped tunnel like a hall:  a very uncomfortable tunnel filled with smoke, with granite walls, and floors strewn with bones, provided with severed heads, and lots and lots of freshly killed travelers - the troll was fond of visitors.
Posted Image

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostPianissimo, on 09 April 2014 - 05:38 PM, said:

Hmm.  Interesting conjecture.
However, it just serves to annoy, not to smoothen the complaint...
Unfortunately I although I believe this may make people think of me as a hypocrite I have to agree with your point.

EchoShooterX

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

ITS VERY AWESOM! but how do you use the instabridge?

paintwar123

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

I like the mod and all BUT the firing rate on some guns are WAY too slow then the one in the actual game. 1.) The needler needs to explode when the needs hit something. 2.) The dmr, rocket launcher, assault rifle, and battle rifle fire too slow.

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

View Postpaintwar123, on 10 April 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

I like the mod and all BUT the firing rate on some guns are WAY too slow then the one in the actual game. 1.) The needler needs to explode when the needs hit something. 2.) The dmr, rocket launcher, assault rifle, and battle rifle fire too slow.
You and me both. Except for the needeler thing.

Pianissimo

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

View Postpaintwar123, on 10 April 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

View PostDeWolf, on 10 April 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

You and me both. Except for the needeler thing.
Killer Chief is working on it.  The past few PAGES are devoted purely to these complaints.
And just for the record, the needler only makes an explosion when you embed a bunch of them into someone.  It's not a rapid-fire rocket launcher.
Posted Image

feyrin
    feyrin

Carpenter

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

I like the idea of this mod, and I'm sure it's awesome for multiplayer pvp.

But I'm finding that surviving against grunts and elites spawning in the wild is rather difficult if you haven't built mjolnir yet. The rate of fire and knockback involved makes it next to impossible to close to melee range with anything.

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

View Postfeyrin, on 11 April 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

I like the idea of this mod, and I'm sure it's awesome for multiplayer pvp.

But I'm finding that surviving against grunts and elites spawning in the wild is rather difficult if you haven't built mjolnir yet. The rate of fire and knockback involved makes it next to impossible to close to melee range with anything.
Actually elites and grunts only spawn in forest biomes and their equivalents so just don't build near those and you should be fine.

TheiLLHunter
  • Minecraft: iLLHunter

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

How do we change the position of the HUD? It interferes with minimap and other HUD items

TheButterApple

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:45 PM

View PostDonyxz, on 08 April 2014 - 02:30 AM, said:

Server's running. IP is 69.195.134.114

I can't join it says bad login

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

View PostTheiLLHunter, on 11 April 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

How do we change the position of the HUD? It interferes with minimap and other HUD items
You don't unless you make a custom texture for it. Also just change the positions of the other HUD stuff you have if it allows.

Edit: never mind about changing the texture thing you'll have to change the position of the other HUD elements you are using if possible.

Pianissimo

Posted Yesterday, 12:09 AM

View PostDeWolf, on 14 April 2014 - 03:14 AM, said:

You don't unless you make a custom texture for it. Also just change the positions of the other HUD stuff you have if it allows.

Edit: never mind about changing the texture thing you'll have to change the position of the other HUD elements you are using if possible.
Hmm.  I'm surprised no one has made some sort of mod to allow you to move GUIs around...  That's a shame.
Posted Image

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 AM

View PostPianissimo, on 15 April 2014 - 12:09 AM, said:

Hmm.  I'm surprised no one has made some sort of mod to allow you to move GUIs around...  That's a shame.
Sounds like you are hinting at something but I have no idea what it is.

KILLER CHIEF
  • Minecraft: KILLER_CHIEF
  • Xbox:KILLER CHIEF 22

Posted Yesterday, 01:28 AM

View PostPianissimo, on 15 April 2014 - 12:09 AM, said:

It's because you cannot. The GUI positioning in some mods including mine are hardwired into the code.
However i have noted that, so it will be position-able in the mods config file in the next update.
Posted Image
Yeah, I know I spelt "Dam" wrong, I just cant be bothered fixing it...

TheiLLHunter
  • Minecraft: iLLHunter

Posted Yesterday, 01:36 PM

View PostKILLER CHIEF, on 15 April 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:

It's because you cannot. The GUI positioning in some mods including mine are hardwired into the code.
However i have noted that, so it will be position-able in the mods config file in the next update.

awesome. that is the answer I was looking for. not in the mod yet, but will be soon :D

the answers from others about moving other mods' HUD elements is not a solution to the issue

Pianissimo

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

View PostDeWolf, on 15 April 2014 - 12:51 AM, said:

Sounds like you are hinting at something but I have no idea what it is.
Gee, I wonder.
Posted Image

DeWolf
    DeWolf

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted Today, 12:07 AM

View PostPianissimo, on 15 April 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

Gee, I wonder.
... (waiting) .....