Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cant connect to minecraft.ne/ cant play online

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dnny2011
  • Minecraft: dannytheboss11

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:46 AM

Ok hey guys im new to minecraft forums, startin my first post, b4 i start on my problem, im a newbie in minecraft and doesnt have to do with support so lets get started right away umm, so a few days i wanted to play minecraft but didnt wanna pay for it or play the lame classic so i downloaded minecraft cracked version, so it worked, just couldnt play online  so i had fun with it, btw its minecraft beta 1.8.1 cracked, at first i thought i was like who cares with playing online but now im getting lonely playing it and wanted to play online, so i went to minecraft.net but now i cant, it just displays this page that says problem loading page and unable to connect, i was like what the hell!! i checked my internet connection well not really my pc always autoconnects every session obviously and theres always internet, and my firewall isnt blocking safari. so i searched the web and found out i had to go to windows->system32->drivers->etc, then open hosts file with notepad, and erase the code lines with minecraft.net, i erased and tried to save, but my pc wouldnt let me, it said i dont have permission, contact the admin, i was all I AM THE ADMIN!!, anyone know how to fix this computer rights problem?<--for computer experts, i dont know what to do guys, i tried to connect to minecraft.net several more time but EPIC FAIL!! anyone know how to connect to minecraft.net after installing cracked minecraft?? Help a minecraft player out!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Kovu
    Kovu

Memory Returned

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 5325 posts
  • Minecraft: Rainfur

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:49 AM

It may be down, I haven't checked.
Posted Image

ninjasquirrel43
  • Minecraft: mac091496

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:50 AM

it was cuz the were fixing the page it should be back up cuz it happened to me too and there are cracked servers u can find on youtube just look for (cracked server 1.8.1 minecraft)kk

webkiller8

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:53 AM

View PostDnny2011, on 02 November 2011 - 04:46 AM, said:

Ok hey guys im new to minecraft forums, startin my first post, b4 i start on my problem, im a newbie in minecraft and doesnt have to do with support so lets get started right away umm, so a few days i wanted to play minecraft but didnt wanna pay for it or play the lame classic so i downloaded minecraft cracked version, so it worked, just couldnt play online  so i had fun with it, btw its minecraft beta 1.8.1 cracked, at first i thought i was like who cares with playing online but now im getting lonely playing it and wanted to play online, so i went to minecraft.net but now i cant, it just displays this page that says problem loading page and unable to connect, i was like what the hell!! i checked my internet connection well not really my pc always autoconnects every session obviously and theres always internet, and my firewall isnt blocking safari. so i searched the web and found out i had to go to windows->system32->drivers->etc, then open hosts file with notepad, and erase the code lines with minecraft.net, i erased and tried to save, but my pc wouldnt let me, it said i dont have permission, contact the admin, i was all I AM THE ADMIN!!, anyone know how to fix this computer rights problem?<--for computer experts, i dont know what to do guys, i tried to connect to minecraft.net several more time but EPIC FAIL!! anyone know how to connect to minecraft.net after installing cracked minecraft?? Help a minecraft player out!

first, you should buy the game. it helps when you do. and second its down. just wait a while
Posted Image
I5 3570k, HD7970, 8GB 1600 RAM, 60GB SSD 3x 1TB HDD, Corsair H60.