Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

how do you spawn enderdragons


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1

tomahawk31
  • Location: the opposite of the opposite of where i just was....
  • Minecraft: tomahawk31

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:56 AM

I need help does anyone know how to spawn enderdragons or where i could find a mod im sick of finding pre 4 enderdragon mod so please tell me where i could get the enderdragon mod for pre 5 :RFlower:

Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2

rock0head132
  • Minecraft: rock0head132

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:07 AM

in the Ender realm That is to only way to find them  you can't spawn them.

A mod is unlikely to be out yet. the 1.9 5 jar is in the links at the top of this page
Give me my good old stone pick ax and I'll be happy.

#3

I am yor sister!
  • Location: Staring at your back

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

View Postrock0head132, on 01 November 2011 - 07:07 AM, said:

in the Ender realm That is to only way to find them  you can't spawn them.

A mod is unlikely to be out yet. the 1.9 5 jar is in the links at the top of this page
just so you know they don't spawn naturaly yet

Posted Image


#4

JamesKolar

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

View Posttomahawk31, on 01 November 2011 - 06:56 AM, said:

I need help does anyone know how to spawn enderdragons or where i could find a mod im sick of finding pre 4 enderdragon mod so please tell me where i could get the enderdragon mod for pre 5 :RFlower:

If the single player commands mod works for prerelease 5 then you could most likely use that, but if its not and you have a server than you could probably use one of the Bukkit mods to spawn it in multiplayer.  :)

Posted Image


#5

avoran
    avoran

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:29 PM

so no enderdragons in smp for now?

#6

MAY_0
    MAY_0

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Location: In The End.
  • Minecraft: MAY_0

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

There are two class files you can download. I had them for pre4, I just need to re-download for pre5. Hope that helped a bit. Maybe.
:obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:
:obsidian:  :Purple:  :obsidian:  :Purple:  :obsidian:
:obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:

#7

PatRox7459
    PatRox7459

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1090 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:22 PM

View PostMAY_0, on 05 November 2011 - 03:26 PM, said:

There are two class files you can download. I had them for pre4, I just need to re-download for pre5. Hope that helped a bit. Maybe.
:obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:
:obsidian:  :Purple:  :obsidian:  :Purple:  :obsidian:
:obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:  :obsidian:
Those are for PR4, they don't work in PR5.
Users lack the mental capacity to have intelligent discussion, and mods lack the mental capacity to make intellegent decisions... I give up trying to share my intelligence with the world.