• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Latest Classic Creative Builder Bot is here! (B-4CA)

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

testingthisgamer

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:16 AM

Please Ignore this post as the bot is no longer downloadable.

Register or log in to remove.

Robbo905
    Robbo905

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1198 posts
  • Minecraft: Robbo905

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:21 AM

I'm afraid this screams 'Account Stealer!' Why do you need to go through that whole process of enabling it..?
Posted Image

testingthisgamer

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:25 AM

This bot is a completely separate client like, just like wom or the older versions of the bot. All it needs is the username and password of the account, register a new account with minecraft.net if you are worried about your account. Remember, this is for minecraft classic or free old minecraft. It doesn't cost any money to play that version, nor register a new account. Anyways, you aren't enabling it, the bot needs the information to log into minecraft.net and then log onto the server, just like how wom asks for your username and password too as it has to log into minecraft.net.

Head_Gear_1

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:05 AM

what is the bot command or calling command? I type in cuboid red and place to brown mushroom still the bot wont move or do anything. I know before you would use a command to call the bot like .cuboid red or 0 or whatever.
and yes I have the users text in there.
thanks

Ulitko3
    Ulitko3

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

hi,
can your bot work on non official server with creative mode?

Head_Gear_1

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

Ok got it to work. You have to put your username in the ops text not users text. Now the only thing is how to change the speed of the bot. Its seems really slow and since there is no config.py or whatever I guess we are stuck with the slowness.. lol
Thanks again

testingthisgamer

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

View PostHead_Gear_1, on 31 October 2011 - 09:05 AM, said:

Ok got it to work. You have to put your username in the ops text not users text. Now the only thing is how to change the speed of the bot. Its seems really slow and since there is no config.py or whatever I guess we are stuck with the slowness.. lol
Thanks again
were you doing a very large cuboid? Like around 20,000 blocks or more? If so, safeguard comes in and slows the bot down to 1,000 blocks per minute instead of 2,400 blocks per minute for safety reasons. If your bot is op on the server or the cuboid size is less than roughly 20,000 blocks, it will be much faster. + the cmd to change speed is speed
so speed 5000 will change the speed to 5000 blocks per minute unless safegaurd is coming in and slows it down to 1,000 blocks per minute.

View PostUlitko3, on 31 October 2011 - 07:50 AM, said:

hi,
can your bot work on non official server with creative mode?
You mean a server in which its properties are set to private? Yes you can, you only have to get the hash for that server, the part after /play/ in the url for the server when you log onto it. If you go to the page where the java client is downloaded and you login to the server, you will  see the server's url in the url box of your browser.

jonah876

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

I get the error that I get with all the other bots saying blah blah blah this could be cause minecraft.net is down black blah blah. Help?
Can't think of a good signature... D;

jonah876

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:10 AM

NVM I fixed it. :D

testingthisgamer

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:11 AM

oh yeah for cuboid, there are some special things about it:
It has special args like hollow, walls.
Two other args have a certain setup for it:
cuboid [blocktype1] [blocktype2] [size_x] [size_y] [size_z] [either "checkers" or "cells"]

try it out! try typing:
cuboid red green 3 3 3 checkers
or
cuboid 47 wood 5 5 5 cells
try these out and see what happens!

Replace also has a special setup:
replace [blocktypes to replace (separated by a comma)] [blocktype replacing] -[blocktypes that you don't want included in blocktypes to replace (separated by a comma)]

try tying:
replace everything red -obsidian
and find an area with a lot of blocktypes and obsidian in it as well to replace
not to mention try typing:
replace leaves,trunk obsidian
and find a tree in which it will replace everything with obsidian

special blocktypes:
type these blocknames for the args in a cuboid instead of standard blocktypes like red, green or obsidian:

[rainbow, rainbowx, rainbowy, rainbowz, greyscale, greyscalex, greyscaley, greyscalez, colorful, sandandgravel, everything, america, creeper]

thefacelessman
  • Minecraft: thefacelessman

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:46 AM

yay i like this but... is there a prefex before the comand? or is it just:say blabla

Posted Image

testingthisgamer

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

View Postthefacelessman, on 01 November 2011 - 05:46 AM, said:

yay i like this but... is there a prefex before the comand? or is it just:say blabla
No prefix

jonah876

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

I got it working, but now none of the commands work! I put my name in ops.txt and when I use the commands in the console it says place to shrooms blocks away from each other but then it does nothing! Please help it does this on every server.

testingthisgamer

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:24 AM

View Postjonah876, on 01 November 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

I got it working, but now none of the commands work! I put my name in ops.txt and when I use the commands in the console it says place to shrooms blocks away from each other but then it does nothing! Please help it does this on every server.

make sure you use the brown mushroom and not the red
try using cuboid red and placing the brown mushrooms about 10 blocks away from each other and find out.
Also remember, the name you put into ops.txt is the user's username and not the bot's username.
So if the bot's name that is logging onto the server is joe and your username is bob, what you put into ops.txt is bob and joe into info.txt.

View Postjonah876, on 01 November 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

console

console? you mean into the command prompt, oh no you need to type the commands into the chat, it doesn't work with command prompt...... YET!

Phantomvex628

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

i got the bot to work :), but why does it build very slowly for me?

testingthisgamer

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:07 AM

View PostPhantomvex628, on 02 November 2011 - 01:57 AM, said:

i got the bot to work :), but why does it build very slowly for me?
What is exactly going on? as you are the second person that has told me this.

Phantomvex628

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:09 AM

sorry, i said "speed 5000" and it said that it would place 5000 blocks per minute. i typed cuboid red and place the mushrooms and it placed like 1 block per 4 seconds o_O

testingthisgamer

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:31 AM

View PostPhantomvex628, on 02 November 2011 - 02:09 AM, said:

sorry, i said "speed 5000" and it said that it would place 5000 blocks per minute. i typed cuboid red and place the mushrooms and it placed like 1 block per 4 seconds o_O

Im guessing it could be server lag, but that's all I have as to why that's happening.

kartzz
    kartzz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

I did everthing as tutorial said and bot logged in with username kartzzzz (my bot) and when i was in server with WoM client then kartzzzz logged in. Then i typed cuboid red to chatbox and placed 2 mushrooms, then nothing happened. And in 1 minute botuser kartzzzz logged out (ping timeout). What's wrong? And i tried it like 5 times and the same thing.

Matthiasguy1
  • Minecraft: matthiasguy1

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Its great and all but PLEASE PLEASE add a config text. I hate it when servers kick my bot for building too fast.
B5 Miss.