Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.2]Improved First Person View (version 1.5.2r1, May 30th 2013)

1.5.2

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1076 replies to this topic

#541

Wakigawa
  • Location: Rio de Janeiro
  • Minecraft: Wakigawa

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Yay! Can't wait for the Smart Moving compatibility. It will be marvellous! You did a wonderful job on this mod, sir! <3


Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#542

kes5219
    kes5219

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Minecraft: kes5219

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

All right. This mod is almost finished but it does not work with Smart Moving perfectly. There is an animation problem with bow which makes arms rotate awkwardly when bow is equipped. But other than that, everything works fine and head does not show up in first person and body animation shows up correctly while using Smart Moving's features. I'll be working on fixing the problem later. I'll probably release another dev version if I have another free time later also.

#543

ImagineA
    ImagineA

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

View Postkes5219, on 23 November 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

All right. This mod is almost finished but it does not work with Smart Moving perfectly. There is an animation problem with bow which makes arms rotate awkwardly when bow is equipped. But other than that, everything works fine and head does not show up in first person and body animation shows up correctly while using Smart Moving's features. I'll be working on fixing the problem later. I'll probably release another dev version if I have another free time later also.

Can you release it at what it is now?

#544

kes5219
    kes5219

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Minecraft: kes5219

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

View PostImagineA, on 23 November 2012 - 04:52 AM, said:

Can you release it at what it is now?
I'll release it tomorrow or today depending on your time zone. I found a way to fix the bow animation problem anyways.

#545

Pablare
    Pablare

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 336 posts
  • Minecraft: Pablare

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

View Postkes5219, on 23 November 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

I'll release it tomorrow or today depending on your time zone. I found a way to fix the bow animation problem anyways.
what timezone do you live in?
Posted Image

#546

KDStudios
    KDStudios

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 904 posts
  • Location: England, UK

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

This mod is absolutely fantastic.
Sure it has (or had, considering you're updating it) some problems but they really aren't too game breaking.
This really does improve the First Person view and I can't wait to be using this in the latest versions of the game.
Seriously, kudos for making this. I am really impressed.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#547

ngoadam123

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Can't wait till it comes out! But you said it would come out yesterday in the afternoon :(
Everyday im shoveling

#548

Pablare
    Pablare

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 336 posts
  • Minecraft: Pablare

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

View Postngoadam123, on 23 November 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Can't wait till it comes out! But you said it would come out yesterday in the afternoon Posted Image
yeah you know this guy is obviously doing this in his freetime he may has a job or this still in school or at college or whatever and sometimes you just cant work on it because something more important gets in the way or it doesnt work right away or maybe sometimes he just gets lazy after a hard day and doesnt want to work on it
i wouldnt bother asking for release dates or wondering why it isnt out even if it was said to be out
that most people take the mod devs at their word if they say something like "might me out tomorrow or probably will be" is the reason you wont see that very often
Posted Image

#549

JustLetMeIn

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

­

#550

skully172

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

can you please make this mod compatible whit modloader and forge.. (forge is glitchy sometimes)

#551

GinjaNinja114

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:08 AM

Could you consider making it so that at a press of a button the mod would turn off in game? For instance, when you're building or exploring and want a good view without your body in the way, you hit a button and your PoV reverts to vanilla minecraft, with just the floating arm? Kinda like, if you're familiar with it, the Matmos mod. It gives background sounds to the game that are awesome, but can get quite annoying, so they made it so you can hit F7 and the sounds go away! Something like that :P Thanks. Great mod :)

#552

JustLetMeIn

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

Are you going to make the mod compatible with optifine?

#553

MagmaMiner12

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

i see the inside of my head Posted Image  <- example pretend that it my skin all i see is my head

#554

_R2D2_
    _R2D2_

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 867 posts
  • Location: Cave Bunker
  • Minecraft: R2PlaysDE

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

View PostMagmaMiner12, on 24 November 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

i see the inside of my head Posted Image  <- example pretend that it my skin all i see is my head
You didn't install the one class file into your .jar file

#555

Pablare
    Pablare

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 336 posts
  • Minecraft: Pablare

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

View Postskully172, on 24 November 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

can you please make this mod compatible whit modloader and forge.. (forge is glitchy sometimes)
dude forge isnt glitchy but maybe there is a compatibility problem what other mods do you use if there is a problem we'll have to tell the forge guys and they fix it
or maybe you use a really ­ing old forge version or a optifine version that is not compatible with the forge version you use
Posted Image

#556

darryloveminecraft
  • Location: Your house
  • Minecraft: iDarrylols
  • Xbox:Darrylols

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostPablare, on 24 November 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

dude forge isnt glitchy but maybe there is a compatibility problem what other mods do you use if there is a problem we'll have to tell the forge guys and they fix it
or maybe you use a really ­ing old forge version or a optifine version that is not compatible with the forge version you use

Forge dosent work with Optifine...
Posted Image

#557

Sebroz
    Sebroz

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 156 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Sebroz

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Can't wait for the 1.4.4 release, I loved this mod back in 1.2.5 as I'm a huge fan of first person things like this.
9/10 keep up the good work.
If you're happy doing what you do, don't stop doing it.
I'm Batman!

#558

Pablare
    Pablare

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 336 posts
  • Minecraft: Pablare

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

View Postdarryloveminecraft, on 24 November 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Forge dosent work with Optifine...
that ignorance hurts
Posted Image


​it uses forge hooks and has perfect forge compatibility you guys all have too accept that forge is currently the very best mod api and modloader solution with Forgemodloader its just superior
Posted Image

#559

Tiramo
    Tiramo

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 969 posts
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Minecraft: Tiramo

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

View Postdarryloveminecraft, on 24 November 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Forge dosent work with Optifine...
It does...
Censorship is telling a man he can't eat steak, just because a baby can't chew it.

#560

skorpionboy
  • Location: Always behind you
  • Minecraft: Skorpionboy00

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

OMG CANT WAIT !Will you realse it today?
This comment was stolen