Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

After buying the full version of MInecraft, how long does it take for my profile to update?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1

pierrelucmeunier

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

It's been over a day now since I bought minecraft and when I bought it, it said that my profile should update within 1 hour but it didn't. Is it normal?

p.s.: I bought it on the site of Minecraft and I used a credit card. I also didn't receive an email saying that I bought it but I'm CERTAIN that I used the right email.

Thanks!

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Crislabarca
  • Minecraft: Crislabarca

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

Are you sure your typing the username the way you spelled it, maybe you screwed up when typing your username or something.
Posted Image

#3

dub5tep
    dub5tep

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

I think the site was down earlier today, so you should wait a bit longer.

#4

pierrelucmeunier

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

View PostCrislabarca, on 30 October 2011 - 08:53 PM, said:

Are you sure your typing the username the way you spelled it, maybe you screwed up when typing your username or something.

Nope, I did everything correctly, I'm very sure about that.

#5

Crislabarca
  • Minecraft: Crislabarca

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

Heres a hopefully bad question: have you ever actually tried signing in on the launcher, or are you just waiting for an email?
Posted Image

#6

pierrelucmeunier

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

View PostCrislabarca, on 30 October 2011 - 08:56 PM, said:

Heres a hopefully bad question: have you ever actually tried signing in on the launcher, or are you just waiting for an email?

Yeah I have. It says that I'm not premium.

#7

Callum_Cameron
  • Minecraft: Callum_Cameron

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:09 AM

Yes this is normal, i had the exact same thing happen to me, dont worry it is very normal :)

#8

theforendude

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:46 AM

View PostCallum_Cameron, on 26 November 2011 - 02:09 AM, said:

Yes this is normal, i had the exact same thing happen to me, dont worry it is very normal :)


How long did you have to wait before it started normally?

#9

wabdeali
    wabdeali

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Location: Bangalore,India
  • Minecraft: wabdeali

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

View PostCallum_Cameron, on 26 November 2011 - 02:09 AM, said:

Yes this is normal, i had the exact same thing happen to me, dont worry it is very normal Posted Image
me toooo please tell me how long did it take !!!!!!!

#10

LillyTheMinecrafter
  • Location: Somewhere in Cyberspace
  • Minecraft: LillyTheExplorer

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yes! It said "Purchase Success!" But it has been a day now and I still haven't received anything AT ALL! It's like I never bought it!

#11

ElChicken1

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

View PostLillyTheMinecrafter, on 03 August 2012 - 09:51 AM, said:

Yes! It said "Purchase Success!" But it has been a day now and I still haven't received anything AT ALL! It's like I never bought it!
Same here i bought it but nothin happend i been waiting a week buthing show up.HMmmmmPosted Image

#12

brandon_kwan

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostElChicken1, on 17 August 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

Same here i bought it but nothin happend i been waiting a week buthing show up.HMmmmmPosted Image
same i waited for 1 week plkus and it did not update can someone please tell me how long it takes to update??????