• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.1.0] Tale of Kingdoms Ver. 1.3.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7156 replies to this topic

AznPwn145

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

Probably TyberAlyx is busy cause in his previous post he said this is soon to be one of the last update until tier 4 come because there is too much important things at matter, like for instance, school work too, unlike some slackers in school who doesnt do anything. So he cant check on the mod

I love the mod well done TyberAlyx:
:Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:                            :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:                            :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

View Postdefectedchoas, on 28 February 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

um link broke??please fix
Probably TyberAlyx is busy cause in his previous post he said this is soon to be one of the last update until tier 4 come because there is too much important things at matter, like for instance, school work too, unlike some slackers in school who doesnt do anything. So he cant check on the mod

I love the mod well done TyberAlyx:

:Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

Register or log in to remove.

D00m259
    D00m259

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Minecraft: D00m259

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hey, the download link just takes me to mediafire.com, not the download  :( Could you check it?

Salad_Puncher
  • Minecraft: Salad_Puncher

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

GUYS. When it gets to adfly. Right Click it and Click Copy Link Location.  Then paste it in your address box.  :Skeleton:
Posted Image Beginner Sig Is Beginner

Force2Reckon
    Force2Reckon

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: Force2Reckon

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostSalad_Puncher, on 29 February 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

GUYS. When it gets to adfly. Right Click it and Click Copy Link Location.  Then paste it in your address box.  :Skeleton:

THANK YOU, I can't believe I didn't think of this, helped a lot!

Posted Image

22hunterkiller
  • Minecraft: 22hunterkiller

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

file downlod wont show
Posted Image

Deathdevine3

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

Can you make a direct download link cause when ever i try to get it i hit the link and wait the 5 seconds click skip add and it puts me to midiafire home page... or can you send me the whole link go to midiafire and copy link for me please and thank you

Can you make a direct download link cause when ever i try to get it i hit the link and wait the 5 seconds click skip add and it puts me to midiafire home page... or can you send me the whole link go to midiafire and copy link for me please and thank you

Quaksen
    Quaksen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

You all really need to learn how to read the last couple of pages... solution has been posted several times....

The download link works quite fine. :P

Adfly/Mediafire is currently having an issue - read this thread for a workaround
: http://www.minecraft...blem-quick-fix/

cokers
    cokers

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Minecraft: Proxymanity

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:22 AM

People seem to post without even looking at the last few pages at all

lambda7462
  • Minecraft: rhysvanhouten

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:48 AM

I pressed Start New Conquest, its been loading for a while, is that normal?
Posted Image

EnderBro11
  • Minecraft: EnderBro11
  • Xbox:Awkw4rdTurtle72

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

View Postlambda7462, on 29 February 2012 - 06:48 AM, said:

I pressed Start New Conquest, its been loading for a while, is that normal?

just press the exit button  B) :D :P :lol:

Posted Image

moonboythefirst

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

hey can anyone help me cuz every time when i go slaying creepers n stuf everyone disapears in the guild
so pleas help me :(

RedRocketBonanza

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

Is this mod compatible with technic pack?

Quaksen
    Quaksen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostRedRocketBonanza, on 29 February 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

Is this mod compatible with technic pack?
Don't expect a proper reply to that, thief :P

Agjm
    Agjm

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2461 posts
  • Minecraft: Agjm
  • Xbox:agjm

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

It seems that the new forums have broken your thread... I'll be downloading the mod though.  Great work!

I have other people's signatures stuck off, so I can't ever seem them.  Oh well.

Posted Image

Cookie_Grinder

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

So, from an objective point of view, this mod is good but has no direction as it is, to understand what you actually have to do you would have to of seen videos of someone else play, the npc's such as the shop keeper and the bread vendor completely disappear after the first attack, oh and the attack, don't get me started on the attack. out of nowhere the guild master pops up and says something along the lines of, "hey we're under attack, come help" but his definition of help is get killed a few times, and get everything set on fire. I don't want to be objective but because of the random attacks by beings that summon netherrack and fire, and disappearing npc's id have to say this mod needs a lot of work
Posted Image

RedRocketBonanza

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostQuaksen, on 01 March 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

Don't expect a proper reply to that, thief Posted Image

How the fuk am i a thief dawg. I just wanna no if its compatible

CraftedClient

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

http://www.mediafire...4qczb242q4mz9wy This is to the download :D
Posted Image

MAZD1X1E

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Oh GOOD!

1.2 is out.

Better prepare for this thread being spammed with 'zomg this is my faverite mod eva! plz update! i'll be ur frend 4 eva!' and other such bollox.

Only a few days after Tyber took time away from personal issues in RL to shut the idiots up by updating to 1.1 as well.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Zilenix
    Zilenix

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: Zilenix

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Can you please fix this bug (or whatever it is)? When I kill monsters, while having 10,000 coins, makes the killed monster drop more coins which kinda lags Minecraft when I collect them. I'll be really glad if you fixed that! :D
Posted Image

Fegster
    Fegster

Carpenter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Minecraft: Fegster, Monkeylf3

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

There's a bug where no matter what type of tree you get a worker to chop down it always gives you regular wood. It doesn't bother me
but just thought I'd let ya no Posted Image
Posted Image