• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

laynejj
    laynejj

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

hey,can someone make a mod(or tell me how to) that makes normal snowballs do damage?
i want this because in 1.9 PRE 5 i have a giant biosphere full of snow-golloms at night.
and i want them to really fight the mobs
no reply from me? just pm me with a link to the forum page,or the qustion,and ill get back to youPosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Fraktal
    Fraktal

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Minecraft: shoop_da_woop13

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

View Postlaynejj, on 29 October 2011 - 07:33 PM, said:

hey,can someone make a mod(or tell me how to) that makes normal snowballs do damage?
i want this because in 1.9 PRE 5 i have a giant biosphere full of snow-golloms at night.
and i want them to really fight the mobs
When a snow golem fights, the snowballs do damage. But if you use snowballs, they just hit it and hit it back.

drenith
    drenith

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:03 AM

View Postshoopdawoop13, on 29 October 2011 - 08:57 PM, said:

When a snow golem fights, the snowballs do damage. But if you use snowballs, they just hit it and hit it back.
99% sure that's incorrect. At least in 1.9pre4 my snowmen would just keep knocking a monster back but 30+ snowballs didn't kill anything. I'd also kinda like to see snowballs do some damage, even .5 hearts would be interesting.

fisherman77
  • Minecraft: fisherman77

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

View Postdrenith, on 30 October 2011 - 01:03 AM, said:

99% sure that's incorrect. At least in 1.9pre4 my snowmen would just keep knocking a monster back but 30+ snowballs didn't kill anything. I'd also kinda like to see snowballs do some damage, even .5 hearts would be interesting.
Hey I just made a mod for this! Check it out here
Posted Image
Posted Image