Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Infinity Blade for Minecraft

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Izzy The Beast
  • Minecraft: OwNsUrDoG

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

i was thinking wouldn't it be cool for infinity blade, a game for iPhone, to be on minecraft. i thought this would be a very cool mod but i have no idea how to make mods so if someone could point me in the direction of a video tutorial or any information of modding or even make the mod that would be much appreciated. and also tell me what you think of the idea.

Register or log in to remove.

-abandoned-account-

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

Have you ever tried eating Oreos with salmon and mustard? Seriously, this does not fit together at all.

severemuffin
  • Minecraft: severemuffin

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

You need to learn java, but if you are good at making pictures with photoshop, I will be glad to do the Java stuff for you.

klglange
    klglange

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Minecraft: klglange

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:12 AM

I would consider doing this, that is, if I knew what a infinity blade is. Give me more info and I might consider it.
Posted Image

-abandoned-account-

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:16 AM

View Postklglange, on 29 October 2011 - 01:12 AM, said:

I would consider doing this, that is, if I knew what a infinity blade is. Give me more info and I might consider it.
Infinity blade is an overrated beat'em up-game for iOS. The gameplay is boring and repetive, but the graphics are top notch since it uses the Unreal Engine. Despite its lack of good gameplay, raging fanboys keep it alive.

jpaccer
    jpaccer

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Minecraft: Fenderzilla

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

I find infinity blade to be an alright game. although you are just playing the same map over and over for hundreds of times, it's the kind of thing a "raging fanboy" like me can pour hours of their time into.

about the mod, though, we're working on it.
"You cannot play god and then wash your hands of the things you have created." - Commander Adama, Battlestar Galactica