Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7]XP Bank v5.3 - NOW SMP AGAIN


  • Please log in to reply
551 replies to this topic

#401

Darkshader

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Will you update it to 1.4.2?

Register or log in to remove.

#402

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostDarkshader, on 11 November 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

Will you update it to 1.4.2?
yer i just haven't got round to it
Posted Image

#403

acanady
    acanady

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

Will you decide to use minecraft forge instead of modloader in the new update?

#404

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

View Postacanady, on 12 November 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

Will you decide to use minecraft forge instead of modloader in the new update?

i will release a modloader version one first, but i might release a forge version later
Posted Image

#405

dean2016258
  • Location: Interwebz
  • Minecraft: dean2016258

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

is this mod dead?
Posted Image

#406

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

View Postdean2016258, on 25 November 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

is this mod dead?
no i just haven't got round to updating
Posted Image

#407

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Updated to 1.4.5
Posted Image

#408

Demon_Gate

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Can I use the SMP Bank for version 1.4.4-1.4.5? For Server? Is it okay? Is it possible? O_O? Because I have been waiting for a long time for it.. :I

#409

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

View PostDemon_Gate, on 29 November 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

Can I use the SMP Bank for version 1.4.4-1.4.5? For Server? Is it okay? Is it possible? O_O? Because I have been waiting for a long time for it.. :I

No, i stop the code that contacts the server from running, i still don't know if im going to go with forge or modloaderMP or (most likely) wait for the modding api
Posted Image

#410

Demon_Gate

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

View Postteken, on 29 November 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

No, i stop the code that contacts the server from running, i still don't know if im going to go with forge or modloaderMP or (most likely) wait for the modding api

That doesn't make sense :I? Single players playing alone is t.t so sad.... When i play with my girlfriend it makes me happy and your mod was the best t.t we could store our XP and everything T_T well thank you for the awesome mod, we'll keep waiting t.t

#411

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

View PostDemon_Gate, on 30 November 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

That doesn't make sense :I? Single players playing alone is t.t so sad.... When i play with my girlfriend it makes me happy and your mod was the best t.t we could store our XP and everything T_T well thank you for the awesome mod, we'll keep waiting t.t

I'll start work on a new multiplayer version
Posted Image

#412

minatorefolle

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

This is the mod than i was looking for.

but

there is a bug in multiple xp storage when i collect and/or bank all my xp do not upgrade the num of xp label up to the item and when i re-collect or bank again all my xp in other xp-storage the count is double of the sum.

For the rest is ok.

Thank You.


Posted Image


#413

minatorefolle

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

...another thing,

when i collect all xp orbs into the bank and exit and reload the world i have again my xp lvl and same xp in to the bank storage. pls fix otherwise infinite xp making Posted Image


Posted Image


#414

JamaicanSoup
  • Minecraft: JamaicanSoup

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

i think i've found my favourite way to get the supercharged gravity gun easily!
Posted Image

#415

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostJamaicanSoup, on 30 November 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

i think i've found my favourite way to get the supercharged gravity gun easily!
strange, how

View Postminatorefolle, on 30 November 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

This is the mod than i was looking for.

but

there is a bug in multiple xp storage when i collect and/or bank all my xp do not upgrade the num of xp label up to the item and when i re-collect or bank again all my xp in other xp-storage the count is double of the sum.

For the rest is ok.

Thank You.

View Postminatorefolle, on 30 November 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

...another thing,

when i collect all xp orbs into the bank and exit and reload the world i have again my xp lvl and same xp in to the bank storage. pls fix otherwise infinite xp making Posted Image

Thanks for point these bugs out too me, I am currently trying to find a way to fix this issue.
Posted Image

#416

minatorefolle

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

I

View Postteken, on 01 December 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

strange, how




Thanks for point these bugs out too me, I am currently trying to find a way to fix this issue.

It's very simple:

just update a txt file with the player name and number of stored xp

u know ...


Posted Image


#417

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

View Postminatorefolle, on 01 December 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

I

It's very simple:

just update a txt file with the player name and number of stored xp

u know ...
I was asking about the "supercharged gravity gun". but to answer you point, if you are going that far to cheat you will find a way round anything
Posted Image

#418

minatorefolle

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

View Postteken, on 01 December 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

I was asking about the "supercharged gravity gun". but to answer you point, if you are going that far to cheat you will find a way round anything

I'm sorry no cheat in my intentions but to find a way to storage xp in all over the world by multiple storage bank BUT a unique account of xp orbs (such as hole-in-the-wall bank ATM)

PS: about "supercharged gravity gun" i suppose requires many xp to get it in some mod but i'm not sure.
thank for your job

PS:


Posted Image


#419

Demon_Gate

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

View Postteken, on 30 November 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

I'll start work on a new multiplayer version
Thank you so much T_T You are the best ever! *hugs* Thank you thank you thank you!

#420

teken
    teken

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 574 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: giahnacnud
  • Xbox:TEKEN v2

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Postminatorefolle, on 02 December 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

I'm sorry no cheat in my intentions but to find a way to storage xp in all over the world by multiple storage bank BUT a unique account of xp orbs (such as hole-in-the-wall bank ATM)

PS: about "supercharged gravity gun" i suppose requires many xp to get it in some mod but i'm not sure.
thank for your job

PS:

I was going to add that ability soon
Posted Image