• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Exp Potion Farming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Questions (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Was it a good video?

1. Yes (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. No (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Would you like to see more videos?

1. Yes (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Puppet of Fate

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

MineCraft Exprience Farming Video

I recorded this video while I was playing MC with my friend the other night and I found it was a good way to get some experience. First we threw a bunch of eggs in a hole to spawn a bunch of chickens, then...well just watch the video?

Also, any feedback?

Register or log in to remove.

Ja Of Pie

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:27 AM

Good video, but on further videos you should put what potion you used and maybe even how to make it. There are some people( like me) who haven't started using potions yet (I haven't make a path to the nether stronghold to get a blaze rod yet) and don't know the difference between any 2 potions, so at least giving the name and ingredient, you were able to make text slides or what ever you used which is better than most people or people who type in word processor. Overall though, pretty good and potentially helpful.

Puppet of Fate

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:19 AM

View PostJa Of Pie, on 26 October 2011 - 02:27 AM, said:

Good video, but on further videos you should put what potion you used and maybe even how to make it. There are some people( like me) who haven't started using potions yet (I haven't make a path to the nether stronghold to get a blaze rod yet) and don't know the difference between any 2 potions, so at least giving the name and ingredient, you were able to make text slides or what ever you used which is better than most people or people who type in word processor. Overall though, pretty good and potentially helpful.

Hm...not a bad idea. I can do that.